Health Benefits of Eating Seafood
out of 6
Post on 21-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONSeafood has various benefits for the brain and heart. It improves our vision. This presentation shows the health benefits of eating seafood.
- Health problems are increasing day-by-days. Every one is concern about the healthy lifestyle. People are preferring the seafood into diet. Many good restaurants in the world around are promoting the seafood. You will find the various best seafood restaurant in Las Vegas.
- Seafood contains very less fat, it is only about 2%. This prevents the weight gain. With compare to chicken enough amount of protein available in seafood which is beneficial for healthy growth.
- In seafood, vitamin B is available in large amount. Vitamin B is helps in stress relief and reduce heart disease risk.
- Heart disease occurs mainly due to consumption of saturated fats which results in increasing level of cholesterol. Fish has the plenty of unsaturated fats which lowers the cholesterol and lower the risk of heart diseases.
- Seafood is beneficial for the health with reducing the risk of several diseases such as heart diseases, joint diseases, etc. Seafood increases the power of brain and improve the vision. Dine with seafood for wellbeing!
View more >
Is Our Seafood Safe to Eat? - FBNS ?· eating seafood harvested from closed waters, ... Is Our Seafood…
Aquaculture - Tilapia- Aquaculture.pdf · health benefits of eating seafood. Trout farming is considered…