Top10 Things to do In Times Square
Post on 29-Nov-2014
DESCRIPTIONTimes Square is packed with excitement year round. From fun shops and activities to special happenings and events, you're sure to have an amazing visit. Be sure to stay nearby at a times square hotel!
TOP THINGS TO DO IN TIMES SQUARE
1. TAKE A SEATTimes Squares renowned Red Steps attract many visitors. While during the winter months its a bit too chilly to sit around, most of the year people hang
out to watch the surrounding action. @timessquarenyc
2. SOLSTICE TSQ YOGATimes Square hosts an annual event to support yogis & yoga charities in NYC, Bent on Learning and Urban Zen. Join them in the search for inner peace in the bustling city.@timessquarenyc
3. TASTE OF TSQ
The annual food & musical festival, Taste
of Times Square hosts over 40 of the
best restaurants and countless cuisine
tastes. Times Square is always full of flavor!
4. MmmmEveryone loves the candy that melts in your mouth but not in your hands. At the M&M store in Times Square you can choose your favorite color or order a special bag with a personal message stamped on each piece.@icemasterberry
5. BALL DROPThe Times Square ball is an
internationally known attraction. On New Years
Eve people gather from all over the world to watch the ball drop and mark the start
of a new year. You can go see the ball any time of year
6. FEEL PRETTYTimes Square is home to several large name brand make up stores including MAC, Sephora, Inglot, & LOccitane. With so many products available, youre sure to find something to make you feel pretty.@ilecamillezoleblog
7. DISCOVERYTIMES SQUARE
Named among the top 10 in Must See Global Exhibitions by CNN, the Discovery Times
Square Museum shows numerous exhibits that are not
only cool to look at, but also might teach you something.
8. BROADWAYWhether or not youre into theatrics, Broadway offers a wide range of productions for various tastes & interests. From fantasy, to tragedy, to comedy, you are sure to be amazed by the lights, action & incredible talent.@veronika__simon
9. SHOPPINGTimes Square is home to
countless popular shops, all excessive in size and most
open late night hours. In the city that never sleeps, you truly can shop til you drop!
10. STAY NEARBY
Want to stay near all the action?
Book your room at Hotel Mela, the Times Square
hotel of choice.www.hotelmela.com