young indian entrepreneurs going global
out of 13
Post on 22-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Young Indian Entrepreneurs Going Global
- Ritesh Agarwal
- 2. Whom are we talking to.
- Everyone whos hearing to me..
- 3. A global citizen.
- One should be a global citizen while getting into business
- Who is a global citizen.. ?
- 4. The Indian Entrepreneur Gen..
- Not much awareness about the latest concepts of Funding, Company Work culture etc
- Global growth parameters are always thought on the basis of reserve cash rather than the product viability
- 5. What do I mean with Indian going global .. ?
- When an Indian goes global its different since we need to quickly understand the different nature of acceptability.
- Two ways broadly:
- Sell your products/services
- Make your products saleable
- 6. Sell your products/services
- Product: INDIAns are known for the innovative product development for long but the basic problem has been being able to sell it
- Services: BPOs, Offshore product development, Social Media etc. might be places where India is fast in providing services. But the cheap Manpower makes India highly advantageous to acquire the 2 digit growth
- 7. Making your product saleable
- Partnerships globally can ensure any business can grow fore-fold by improving their services and products by innovative partnerships..
- 8. Example of what a small company can do.. ?
- 9. Country by Country brief description
- 10. China
- 11. United States of America
- 12. Other countries & example
- Use google
- Talk people use facebook
- Make partnerships and grow..
- 13. Concluding note..
View more >
TiE Young Entrepreneurs (TYE) A TiE Global Education Initiative to Empower Next Generation Entrepreneurs & Leaders August 2012 Program Overview, Differentiators