why the internet of things needs object orientated ontology
out of 16
Post on 22-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Why the Internet of Things needs Object Orientated Ontology Joseph Lindley , Paul Coulton, Rachel Cooper
- 2. Human Centred IoT
- 3. Invisibility and Simplicity Invisibility Shield
- 4. Constellations 4 3
- 5. 4 3 Constellations
- 6. Constellations 4 3Actually Im an optical illusion
- 7. Is it all Heideggers fault? Present at Hand Ready to Hand
- 8. Speculative Realism Quentin Meillassoux, Ray Brassier, Ian Hamilton Grant, and Graham Harman we don't need no stinkin correlationism!
- 9. Object Orientated Ontology but how do we materially engage with philosophy?
- 10. Alien Phenomenology If a physician is someone who practicesmedicine, perhaps a metaphysician ought be someone who practicesontology. Ian Bogost
- 11. Design Fiction as World Building Design Fiction World entry points differing scales Design Fiction as World Building Coulton, Lindley, Sturdee, and Stead, 2017
- 12. Smart Rhetorics
- 13. Constellation Rhetorics
- 14. Conclusions What are we saying? HCD methods are problematic for IoT constellations. OOO provides an alternative framing. Design Fiction provides a way of exploring the potential of that framing.What we are not saying? That HCD is not a useful framing. That we are proving the philosophy behind OOO.
View more >
Ontology Alignment. Ontology alignment Ontology alignment Ontology alignment strategies Evaluation of ontology alignment strategies Ontology alignment