Pay for real fans
out of 10
Post on 29-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONDo you want to optimize your Facebook advertising campaigns? Catvertiser.com case study. What we got? The CPA campaign gave us over 5x more new likes than CPC campaign. In addition, the cost of new like in CPA campaign was almost 6x lower than in CPC campaign.
Don’t hesitate to register at http://www.catvertiser.com/ or contact us at email@example.com
- Do you want to optimize your Facebook advertising campaigns? Catvertiser.com case study
- Subject of study At the final stage of the development of Catvertiser.com we teamed up with one of the leading technology blogs in Poland – Spider’s Web to perform a test of the effectiveness of our solution. The target of our campaign was to get more likes for Spider’s Web Facebook Page. + =
- What we tested? During our tests we analyzed two main features of Catvertiser.com: CPA bidding Catvertiser.com has been equipped with CPA bidding. It means that advertisers using our tool don’t need to pay for clicks or impressions but only for new fans they get during their advertising campaigns. Split testing In order to provide our users with the possibility to test effectiveness of their campaigns, we decided to design split testing mechanisms to allow users to easily build various creatives and target groups.
- What we did? We created two similar campaigns (one on CPA and second on CPC basis). In each of them we targeted people who live in Poland, are between 18 and 44, who are not already connected to Spider’s Web and are interested in #Social Networks, #Marketing, #Online advertising, #Innovation, #Gadget, #Technology #Social media, #Start-up and #Software CPA CPC
- What we did? In each of these campaigns we created 3 ads defining three possible intentions of people visiting Spider’s Web Facebook page contests Xmas gifts idea Contests, tests, reviews and tips. The best technology knowledge source. Looking for Xmas gift? Meet everyday gadget dreams of Santa Claus. Technology news Nokia, Apple, Samsung, Sony, HTC – we know everything about technology
- What we did? For each of these campaigns we set a similar budget.
- What we got? The CPA campaign gave us over 5x more new likes than CPC campaign. 18 DECEMBER 19 DECEMBER CPA CPC
- What we got? In addition, the cost of new like in CPA campaign was almost 6x lower than in CPC campaign. COST OF FAN CPA CPC
- What about split testing? We also tested 3 different creatives. It turned out that the most fans joined Spider’s Web page from Christmas creative and the lowest cost of fans we got from Technology creative. Contests Xmas gifts New fans Cost of fan Technology news
- Wanna optimize your Facebook advertising campaigns yourself? Don’t hesitate to register at http://www.catvertiser.com/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org