google apps and google classroom
out of 15
Post on 06-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. An American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search etc.
- 2. Google Apps is a suite of Google applications that brings together essential services to help the user in different fields. This is a hosted service that lets businesses, schools, and institutions use a variety of Google products -- including Email, Google Docs, and Google Calendar -- on a unique domain
- 3. Key Features of Google Apps 1. Universal login for all services. 2. Access of all services on your mobile phone. 3. Powerful Spam blocking Technology. 4. Its FREE!!!!!!!
- 4. Google Classroom is a learning platform for schools that aims to simplify creating, distributing and grading assignments in a paperless way. It was introduced as a feature of Google Apps for Education August 12, 2014. Its aim is to be a paperless educational system.
- 5. Some Feature s Ties many of Google products together. Promotes paperless system Gmail provide s classroom communication No Ads Availible as mobile app
- 6. Assignments are stored and graded on Google's suite that allow collaboration between the teacher and the student or student to student. Teachers have the option to monitor the progress of each student on the assignments. Assignments can be graded by the teacher and returned to the students. Classroom allows instructors to archive courses at the end of a term or year. Each class created with Google Classroom creates a separate folder. Teachers provide students a code that can be entered for access to the class by students. Multiple types of media such as You Tube videos can be attached to share content. Google Drive help in creation and distribution of assignments.
- 7. Students and teachers can: Snap a photo: Right from the assignment page in the mobile app, students can snap a photo and attach it to their assignment. Share from other apps: Students can also easily attach images, PDFs and web pages from other apps to their assignments. Offline caching: Without Internet access, students and teachers can get information about their assignments in the Classroom mobile app. Available on and
View more >