Post on 06-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONThis presentation was put together for the #motm conference
- 1.Come, I want to share some classroom stories!
2. I am 24 years old and, Freshman of Hokusei University. It is located in Sapporo Japan. And 180 million people lives in Sapporo city This is my questions. What dose Hawkesdale P12 College or, Your town looks like? What do you want to be in the future or, What are you going to do after graduate school? What is your hobby? and,What do you do when you hang out with your friends? 3. 4.
- Hi Yuya, My name's Josh and Hawkesdale is a very small town with about 200 people living in it. I am currently living in a bigger town by the name of Port Fairy, i don't know the population, but it is on the coast of Victoria. It's a very historical town and there are a lot of old monuments in it.
- What i want to do in the future i don't know yet, but my hobbies are playing video games, listening to music and hanging with my friends.
- What i do when i hang out with my friends, we either play xbox or walk around or even go fishing. sometimes i just kick the football around with them as well.
- What about you?
- What are your hobbies and what do you do when you hang out with your mates??
5. 6. 7. Aseesh from Malaysia teaches my year 10IT class how to make games with kodu 8. Onl ine debating 9. Our school learns from a research scientist in Antarctica using web conferencing 10. Year 10 IT classlearn about Halloween festivities from a grade 6 boy in Boston, USA using web conferencing 11.
- Foresee and sense cultural misunderstanding
Should Australia go to India to play sport? 12. Should Australia go to India to play sport? Discussions betweengrade 6 students from Hawkesdale P12 College and American School of Bombay, in Mumbai 13. Sample questions
- Please write some bullet points about what has been happening to Indians in Australia in the past year. Include the response from Indians as well as the impact of these events on the upcoming Commonwealth Games 2010 in New Delhi.
- Why do you think these incidents of violence have been occurring against Indians? Is it happening against other ethnic groups in Australia?
14. Using google Docs for synchronous discussions between the students in India and Australia 15. 16. Lunch with an Author (from New York), sharing a passion for writing each week during term 4 17. Tools used for synchronous and asynchronous connections between New York author and students working with him. 18. 19. Hi Flick! Picture is very beautiful I think there are a lot of good day in Australia. How do you think of that? Recently, I always bring fold-up umbrella, because I often catch in a showerI will follow you example. I am going totry to study Korean more and more.Now many people are interested in Korean in Japan becausethere are a lot of beautiful actress and actor in Korean.Obachannwho is 30-50 years Japanese womenloves Korean actor. I have a favor to ask of you. Now I study English, but my English have a lot of mistakes. I want you to check my English and correct mistakes if you have time. Thanks, Ayaka 20.
- Your English is quite good for the majority of your writing but I have written it now as I would have. However, I was unable to complete your second paragraph because I could not understand whatObachannwas. Could you please tell me?Chloe
- Hi Chloe!
- I appreciate your kindness."Obachan" is women whose age are 30-50 and they have warm heart and great energy. Most of them love going to shopping, watching Korean dramas and having a chat in the street. Thanks,Ayaka
- From my Inbox .Oh and I have been getting lots of followers on twitter lately from my tweets , its so exciting :)
22. Meet my class... 23. A blended accounting Class 2011 =
- Combined year 11 and 12 accounting class
- 11 face to face students
- Three virtual students from two other Victorian schools
- OneESL student
24. ESL accounting student Can you pleasetellme a summary of the chapter? 25. and then 26. I was googled!
- Miss, can you please give me help for unit 4 vceaccounting2011 and from previous years
- My classes are big and my teacher isnt that goodwithrevision so i was wondering. i was wondering if you know any VCE MATH METHODS and ENGLISH sites like this so i can email teachers if i dont undertand or want practise exams.
27. Found via where accounting presentations were uploaded for my students 28.
- Hey murcha, caroline sent you a private message onSlideShare. "Hi, Mursha, I'm the chinese teacher assistant who will be come next semester from China. Next to meet you. I found this page on the Internet when I searched fer Hawkesdale. It's really exciting to find some information of Hawkesdale. Just to say Hello and I'm also quite interested with computer technology, it's quite helpful of your presentations( However, I need to take a dictionary to understand completely :) ) Happy New Year and I will meet you soon~~ "
29. the groundswell in grass roots learning is adding a new dimension to the classroom! 30. Imagine.. 31. .thestoriesin 5 years time!