network marketing strategy tips for facebook
out of 10
Post on 07-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Welcome to My Weekly Video Series
- 2. SOCIAL Network Marketing USING Facebook
- 5. Introduction to the Like Page
- 6. The Like Page was formerly called the Fan Page
There are Two Elements on FB
2) Like Page/Welcome page
What is the Like Page? It is the business side of
Facebook. It is FREE. You engage visitors and
turn them into fans.
- 7. To start we will create a custom LIKE PAGE/Welcome Page
When a visitor likes your page it appears on their friends page also. Then their friends see it and they get curious about your page. This is why the like page is so powerful. It can go viral very quickly.
- 8. Personal Profile vs. Like Page
- does not have the option for the opt in form.
- 9. You cant attempt to direct sell anything.
- Can have opt in
- Can sell direct.
- 10. There are Two Objectives of a LIKE Page:
- Get the visitor to sign up by putting their name and email address in the opt in form.
- 11. Click on the LIKE Button
- 12. Put it on your website
- 13. (People love to click on blue buttons)
View more >