Interview tips 7 body language tips to follow at your new job
Post on 15-Aug-2015
- 1. 7 Body Language Tips To Follow At Your New Job
- 2. 1. Firm Handshake A firm handshake gives out the impression that you are self-confident, and are ready to face new challenges. Also, don't be under the impression that you shouldn't have a firm handshake if you are a girl. 2. No Plastic Smile While a smile on your face always help to break the ice, sticking to an ear-to- ear plastic smile throughout the day is not advisable. You should ensure that you do not end up looking creepy and uncalled for in a bid to appear friendly to others.
- 3. 3. Stand Whenever Introduced to Someone You are bound to be introduced to a lot of people on your first day at work, so make it a point that you stand whenever you are introduced to someone. This would make you come across as someone who respects his colleagues, and would also benefit you in the long run.
- 4. 4. Hand Gestures While you might be accustomed to a lot of animated facial expressions and hand gestures, keep it as subtle as possible in a formal environment. Moreover, frequent hand gestures are a sign of nervousness and anxiety and we are sure that you don't want to be seen as a nervous employee lacking confidence on your first day at work. Even if you are actually nervous, engage your hands in holding something, like your cell or a pen, so that you don't end up rubbing your palms or cracking the knuckles.
- 5. 5. Sitting Position While this is not something that you should be doing for a good first impression, a wrong body posture also invites unwanted attention and health problems later on. Sit with a straight back and don't stretch out your legs, looking like you are half-lying. 6. Three Magic Words Learn to use the three magic words, i.e. "Sorry, Thank You and Please" for a smooth journey in your new office. Letting go of ego and staying humble will help you to come across as a well-mannered person.
- 6. 7. Table Manners Remember that you can't have the liberty of being your carefree-self in front of new people. Don't make rambling sounds as you chew your food in the company of your new colleagues. Also, share your food with your new friends to foster warm bonds in a new environment.
- 7. MESSAGING FEATURES www.kapsystem.com ADVANTAGE OF KAPSYSTEM SERVICE 2015, KAPSYSTEM ( Bulk SMS Service Provider Company) , Email email@example.com
- 8. TRUSTED CLIENTS www.kapsystem.com KAP Computer Solution Pvt. Ltd (Bulk SMS Service Provider Company) HQ: Bangalore (Corporate Office) Our Presence: Bangalore | Delhi | Mumbai | Hyderabad | Chennai | Coimbatore | Pune | Kolkata | Ahmedabad | Noida Mobile : +91 97380 10000 | 1 [Sales] | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.kapsystem.com CONTACT US 2015, KAPSYSTEM ( Bulk SMS Service Provider Company) , Email email@example.com
View more >
Interviews HELPFUL HINTS FOR LANDING THAT JOB!. Job Interview tips This video shares some important tips for your job interview. http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-job-interview-tips.
JOB INTERVIEW TIPS job- @ job- INTERVIEW TIPS job- @ ... Your job interview is not the time to educate the ... interviews and use the feedback to improve during ...
7 tips for acing your job interview (career advice - tips and tricks - insider information - job help)