why do people follow brands on facebook?
out of 26
Post on 01-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONHype or reality? What do Facebook fans and Twitter followers really mean to your brand? Let's find out!
- 1. I LIKE, I LIKE!
IN PURSUIT OF..?
WHY PEOPLE LIKE BRANDS
- 2. 700 Million + Users,
We dont need to say why we LOVE Facebook!
- 3. But the eternal question is
Why do people Like & Follow Brands
on Social Networks?
- 4. Are Facebook Pages a feel good, number chase for brand managers?
Or are there any real concrete emotions & benefits for the brand?
Lets find out!!
- 5. INTERACTIONS + FEELINGS = BRANDS
INTERACTION HAS GONE ONLINE AND SO HAVE
- 6. A positive brand experience creates a loyal band of customers, Several researches have proved
That brand which engage with their customers in the online space whether it is via an online
Contest or constant conversations on Facebook pages & twitter - tend not only to induce purchase, But also increase recommendation to friends an family
- 7. FANS LIKE YOU IN PURSUIT OF
- 8. WHY PEOPLE LIKE BRANDS ON FACEBOOK?
- 9. 37% - The majority of your fans come in search of a special deal or offer..
Do you have one?
- 10. 33% of your customers bring in 6%
of their network via recommendations!
How are you gratifying them?
- 11. While 18% are in interested in entertaining content, 5% come via social search on products & news.
What after they Like you?
Do you have a plan?
- 12. WHY PEOPLE FOLLOW BRANDS ON TWITTER?
- 13. UNLIKE FACEBOOK ON TWITTER
A whooping 47% of Followers are looking for deals
Plan your offers/ deals in advance to keep the
- 14. A mere 23% of your existing customers bring about 6% of their network
- 15. And 23% of users follow you for cool content, that they can re tweet and promote
- 16. AND HOW MANY BRANDS DO THEY ACTUALLY KEEP TRACK OF
Nearly 53.4 % people follow 2 5 brands on Facebook & Twitter Are you one of them?
- 17. WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE LIKE OR FOLLOW
ARE THOSE BRANDS CONSIDERED WHEN IN THE MARKET,
SHOPPING FOR PRODUCTS OF A PARTICULAR CATEGORY?
- 18. PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW BRANDS ON FACEBOOK CONSIDER THEM BY 42% USUALLY WHEN
SHOPPING FOR PRODUCTS OF A PARTICULAR CATEGORY
FROM THIS ANALYSIS WE REALIZE THAT 98% PEOPLE DO CONSIDER THE
BRANDS THEY LIKE ON FACEBOOK WHILE IN THE MARKET
- 19. THIS NUMBER GOES UP ON TWITTER, WHERE 48% OF PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW BRANDS
DO CONSIDER THEM WHILE MAKING A PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS IN A PARTICULAR CATEGORY
FROM THIS ANALYSIS WE REALIZE THAT 97% PEOPLE DO CONSIDER THE BRANDS THEY
FOLLOW ON TWITTER WHILE IN THE MARKET
- 20. AND FINALLY DO THEY REALLY BUY?
- 21. 42% OF FACEBOOK USERS USUALLY BUY THE BRANDS THEY LIKE
AND 17% ACTUALLY DO BUY!!
- 22. THE GOOD NEWS IS 45% OF TWITTER USERS USUALLY BUY
THE BRANDS THEY FOLLOW AND 29% ACTUALLY DO BUY!!
- 23. WHATS THEIR ONLINE EXPERIENCE LIKE?...
DOWNLOAD A BRAND APP
CO CREATE BRANDED
EXPERIENCE THE BRAND VIA
CONTESTS & SWEEPSTAKES
- 24. TO CONCLUDE
SOCIAL MEDIA IS NOT ANOTHER ACCESSORY IN
YOUR MARKETING PLAN!
- 25. IT IS THE CORE OF YOUR
- 26. By Nipun Kapur
Social Media Evangelist & Online Reputation
Managing Director DRAFTFCB Interactivecard.ly/nipunkapur
View more >