whole foods market presentation1

Download whole foods market presentation1

Post on 18-Nov-2014

488 views

Category:

Education

1 download

Embed Size (px)

DESCRIPTION

whole foods market class presentation.

TRANSCRIPT

  • 1. whole foods market
  • 2. Industry: food and drug stores Rank Company 500 Revenues rank ($ millions) 1 CVS Caremark 18 107,750.0 2 Kroger 23 90,374.0 3 Walgreen 32 72,184.0 4 Safeway 63 43,630.2 5 Supervalu 75 37,534.0 6 Publix Super Markets 106 27,178.8 7 Rite Aid 113 25,214.9 8 Whole Foods Market 264 10,107.8 9 Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea 317 8,078.5 10 Winn-Dixie Stores 363 6,929.9 competition
  • 3. target audience
  • 4. social media
  • 5. online marketing
  • 6. 365 everyday value
  • 7. menus onlineorder and pay for meals onlineQuick pick-up location prepared meals
  • 8. eco-friendly products
  • 9. germack eastern marketearthworks Detroit urban farmlafayette greens urban garden good people popcorn-Detroitdowntown Detroit avalon breads-Detroit local suppliers
  • 10. measurements
  • 11. video 12%staff 42%technology 17% total marketingpromotion 6%website 23% budget $200,000.00 $150,000.00 $100,000.00 $50,000.00 total budget $0.00 social media budget
  • 12. images from google images search and whole foods market website Submitted by Sheila Vanfield July 30, 2012 NMDL credits