Travel Tips to Tahiti by @coryjim @paulgauguin
Post on 19-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Travel Tips to Tahiti
- 2. Tahiti has been on our dream board for years,
- 3. and since we were due for a much deserved vacation, off we went on a trip of a lifetime!
- 4. we ew from Honolulu, Hawaii, to Papeete,Tahiti,
- 5. and hopped aboard an amazing cruise ship,
- 6. and that was the beginning of our little adventure that complied our...
- 7. TOP TEN Travel Tips
- 8. Number One
- 9. Forget about checking into a hotel on each island lugging your bags all around.
- 10. Travel in luxury on this cruise ship
- 11. The Paul Gauguin!
- 12. It has luxurious newly renovated rooms and suites.
- 13. A sun deck to get your tan on!
- 14. Most importantly, all inclusive food and drinks!
- 15. SEE!
- 16. There was even live cooking demonstrations!
- 17. Number TWO
- 18. Go and eat at the famous Bloody Marys.
- 19. A few famous people have eaten here,
- 20. but we forgot to exchange for francs,
- 21. and commenced eating our lunch.
- 22. Fortunately, most places take credit cards!
- 23. Number THREE
- 24. Each island has different treasures to discover.
- 25. Papeete has an incredible market in town,
- 26. Moorea has nice resorts to relax at,
- 27. Raiatea has a few historic landmarks,
- 28. Tahaa has beautiful reef gardens,
- 29. and Bora Bora has amazing diving spots.
- 30. Number FOUR
- 31. Traveling alone is not much fun.
- 32. We met Melanie and Scott from LasVegas,
- 33. and got to know Alan and Alice from Hawaii!
- 34. If not, who else is going to take pictures of you?
- 35. Number FIVE
- 36. Take a Hike (so weve heard)
- 37. Beautiful owing waterfalls and lush rain forests.
- 38. Peaceful streams and rough jagged mountain tops.
- 39. Scenic views of the entire island and more waterfalls.
- 40. However, we didnt go on any. (It was raining that day)
- 41. Number SIX
- 42. Jet Ski around Bora Bora is a must!
- 43. It is unlike any place on earth!
- 44. You jet ski by all the bungalows,
- 45. and makes for one invigorating experience!
- 46. Number SEVEN
- 47. Go for a snorkel by the reef gardens.
- 48. TheVisibility underwater is amazing!
- 49. Or you can just jump in and get wet!
- 50. Number EIGHT
- 51. Every Friday night in Papeete, is a large local food truck gathering.
- 52. Discover delicious local foods there you can share.
- 53. and is a nice vibe where families and friends sit and eat together.
- 54. Number NINE
- 55. Soak it all in.
- 56. Enjoy your surroundings.
- 57. Take some time to reect, be present, think of the future,
- 58. or you can take a paddle board and go.
- 59. Number TEN
- 60. Clear your mind,
- 61. and nish that book you have been writing.
- 62. Time moves very slow when there is nowhere to go.
- 63. BONUS TIP
- 64. The Papeete airport is small,
- 65. and it can get really crowded at times.
- 66. The secret is go upstairs to theVIP lounge area.
- 67. No one knows about it and is completely empty.
- 68. We hope your next vacation is great!
- 69. RECAP
- 70. Take a cruise Credit Cards OK Visit Other Islands Travel with Friends Go Hiking Go Jet Skiiing Dive/Snorkel Papeete Food Trucks Soak it all in ClearYour Mind
- 71. Dreams do come true!
- 72. Next stop... India
- 73. Maruuru! (Thank you in Tahitian)
- 74. Click below and check out some of our other presentations:
View more >