tips for the best experience for your teams
Post on 27-Apr-2020
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONThe first step towards anything is getting a head start. By making a head start on your revision you can ensure better results. Make a schedule and allot proper time to all of your activities. Collect past year question papers, books, and other resources and arrange them as per your decided schedule. Do not make the process monotonous and be flexible towards incorporating some changes in the plan as per your comfort and preferences. Take regular breaks in between to prevent mental exhaustion. Make the process more creative and fun.
Top 7 tipsfor revisionto securebestscores
1) GET A HEADSTART ONREVISION
The first step towards anything is getting a head start. By making a head start on yourrevision you can ensure better results. Make a schedule and allot proper time to all of
your activities. Collect past year question papers, books, and other resources andarrange them as per your decided schedule. Do not make the process monotonousand be flexible towards incorporating some changes in the plan as per your comfortand preferences. Take regular breaks in between to prevent mental exhaustion. Make
the process more creative and fun.
2) GET THE BLOODGOINGJust sitting at one place the entire day without anyphysical activity can subject heavy mental stress on aperson. Make sure that you allow some time to engage insome kind of physical activity. Go out for a run, play agame, or go to the gym. Exercise keeps us fit and alsohappy. A physically healthy and robust body influences themind as well. People who do regular exercise, meditation, oryoga experience better peace of mind. Such people arealso able to produce more output and hence are moreproductive.
3) FIND YOUR SPOTThe ambiance and the surrounding environment of a place greatly influence the
mindset of a person. When a person feels at peace, he/she can work better. Being in acomfortable place generates a positive aura. Make sure that while revising, you are ata site free from distractions and noise. Anything that can divert your attention shouldbe positively avoided. Find a perfect spot for yourself, be it a library, your garden, or
even your terrace!
4) PUT NOTESAROUND THEHOUSEMake and stick notes all around the house. Thismay sound silly, actually an outstandingpractice. You can write all the essentialformulas and historical event dates on thesenotes. When you visit the different parts of thehouse like your kitchen, bathroom, etc., you willbe confronted with these notes and will becontinuously reminded of its constituents. Thispractice will help to keep things fresh in yourmind and also amplify your learning capability.
5) GET THERIGHT SNACKSAn empty stomach can act as a significantdistracting factor. Stock up some tasty snacks tomunch on while you study. When you are eating,the brain tricks your body that some activity isbeing done and hence prevents you from sleeping.Simply chewing a pack of gum can also improveyour concentration. But, make sure you eathealthily. Eating a considerable amount of junkfood with high sugar and fat content can haveadverse effects on your health. Eat some fruits andgreen veggies. When your stomach is full, yourmind is happy, and hence the results get reflectedin your performance.
6) DO IT YOURAWESOME WAY
You do not have to follow all those pre-established norms. Make yourcreative way of studying and revising. Makeup stories or songs about the
various concepts that are hard to mug up. This will make the studyprocess more manageable and also better.
7) THINKPOSITIVEAn optimistic and motivated mind alwaysperforms better. Getting negative thoughts canunsettle the mind. Be relaxed and think positively.This will help in eliminating the exam stress andlead up to better scores and results. Anticipationand working under pressure can never bereasonable.