the off road survival kit
Post on 13-Jan-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONThis is a detailed review of all the components of our unique survival kit. It is a supplement to our YouTube videos, having more detail to it.
- 1. Introducing the Off-Road Survival Kit By Wilderness Innovation www.wildernessinnovation.com
2. Off-Road Survival Kit
- Tough Cordura bag
- Velcro Straps
- D rings for carabiners
- Carry Handle
- Drawstring top
- Many carrying options
3. Easy to Carry No excuse toLeave behind 4. Look What's Inside... Quality items like a genuine Swiss ArmyKnife of the Hike/camper series Extra tough Nalgene brand bottle Field Tested GSI Stainless Steel cup Mil Spec Doan Magnesium fire starter that is pretty well indestructible Tough plastic whistle without pea Can stand lots of abuse. Won't stick to lips in cold weather 550 Para Cord nylon sheath with 7 strands inside make this very useful with many configurations 5. Personal Carry Essentials
- Fire We use the magnesium bar for trouble free fire starting
- Shelter The poncho and space blanket ideal for personal carry
- Water Transpiration bag, solar still to gather, cup to boil
- Medical All basic needs are covered
- Food obtaining using paracord for snares or with fish hooks
- Signaling Whistle, reflector by foil/blanket, smoke from fire
- Primary kit shown
- Magnesium bar
- Waxed Paper to catch shavings and for flame
- Striker on stretch lanyard
- Waxed Cord extend burn
- Cordura Case w pocketsD ring and belt loop
- Cord for Bow Drill from bag or supplied cordage
- Poncho rain protection
- Space Blanket 80% of body heat reflected
- 550 Parachute Cord for blanket setup as tarp
- Duck Tape to reinforce space blanket when used as tarp or reflector
- Transpiration Bag/Solar Still
- Catch Basin
- Stainless Steel Cup for boiling
- 32 oz Nalgene Bottle for carrying water
- Boil 10 minutes always works
- Pain relievers ibuprofen
- Antibiotic cream
- Antiseptic cream
- Cortisone Cream
- Bandage Assortment
- Lip Balm
- Sewing Kit
- Loud Whistle tough plastic, non stick to lips
- Foil or space blanket for reflector
- Light 3 flashes at a time
- Fire making tools for 3 smokey fires
- Fish hooks and leader
- 550 Para Cord (line)
- Swiss Army Knife
- Stainless Steel Cup
- Nalgene Bottle
- Use for snares
- Use for fishing
- 8 feet Duck Tape
- Medical Tape
- LED Light
- Magnifying Lens
- Sewing Kit
13. How to Survive Be Prepared
- Watch our Videos on Youtube to learn
- Practice fire building using the kit when camping
- Practice making shelters
- Learn to obtain water from various sources
- Always have your kit with you
- Whenever you camp, hone your skills so when you need 'em you got 'em
14. Is this kit all I Need?
- You should never go out without a knife, fire starter,and some way to obtain and purify water and a compass. These items can be carried on your person. We included them in the kit.
- The kit should get you through most situations if you have practiced and watched our videos.
- The next layer up from this kit is to add; 4 fixed blade knife, folding saw, larger medical kit, additional cord, and extra food obtaining items.
15. How do I Learn?
- We have a series of videos online already and have over 40 additional planned. They will be very detailed, yet simple. Once you see it, you can do it.
- Once you have watched the videos, try doing as many things as you can. You will get much better as you practice.
16. What other items do we offer?
- We have our first kit that is the same without the bottle and cup in a smaller bag
- We will be offering kits and items for level 2 to enhance the kits shown
- These items are add on, not to replace these kits
17. The Scavenger Bag
- This is a handy bag with D ring attachments
- Hang it off a pack or with a neck or shoulder strap
- While hiking collect tinder for the fire
- Collect berries or other food items along the way.
18. Wilderness Innovation
- Our Motto is Simplifying Survival
- Check out our videos on YouTube link below
- Check out our website for more information and items.
- Thanks for watching