The librarian as DJ ili2014
out of 20
Post on 01-Dec-2014
DESCRIPTIONHow to explore new social media (Spotify and Pinterest) and use them as marketing tools for libraries and for library staff skills.
- 1. The Librarian DJ Peter Alsbjer Library director, rebro Public Library, Sweden email@example.com @peterals
- 2. Curating is the new black!
- 3. What is digital curation? discovering, organizing, and sharing relevant and interesting content from around the Web through their social streams of choice. Brian Solis
- 4. What is digital curation? Curation is all about building knowledge-based collections of relevant and related content. This activity can extend well beyond ebooks, as curations can incorporate other electronic media such as images, articles, video, and audio Andrew Roskill, Library Journal
- 5. Why curating new social media? - Promoting the library - Showing off library expertise - Explore and work together with the library users
- 6. Spotify not only music Language courses Language Superstar Bird songs and other sounds from the nature Sounds for relaxation Sound effects Famous speeches from important historical events Audiobooks
- 7. How would the soundtrack of this book sound?
- 8. or this
- 9. or for that matter, one of these guys?
- 10. And then put it on your Pinterest Pin Board
- 11. Collecting and sharing
- 12. Collecting and sharing
- 13. Collecting and sharing
- 14. Good luck, explore, have fun Slideshare: http://www.slideshare.net/Peteral/ Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/peterals Spotify http://www.spotify.com/peterals
View more >
DJ CONTRACT - Crash Events - Premiere DJ CONTRACT This DJ Contract ... (Music Play List) ... If the DJ cannot perform the DJ Service due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the DJ’s control, such as ...