)t9 f*$a - westwood village condos - home

( NINTI{ AMENDMENT TO DECLABATION CREATINC AND ESTABLISHING WESTWOOD VILLAGE CONDOMINIUM )t9 day or f"*$a 1g86, by TIIIS NINTII AMENDMENT made this CENTRUST TRUST, formerly The Westport Company, (herelnafter referred to as nDeclarant"), a Massaehusetts business trust havingJts prinelpal plaee of business at 830 Post Road East, Westpor! ConneetieuL WITNESSETH: WIIEREAS, on January 29, 1975, the eondominium known as trWestwood Village Condominium' was ereated pursuant to the provlsions of the Unit Property Aet of Pennsylvania, Aet of July 3, 1963, P.L. t96 (68 P.S. Seetion ?00.101 et seq.) by the filing and reeordation of the following doeuments: l. Deelaration Creating and Establishing Westwood Village Condominium, dated January 29, l9?5, and recorded on January 29, lg?5, tn the office of the Reeorder of Deeds of Cumberland County, Pennsylvaniq in Mise. Book 213, Page 283, as amended by a First Amendment to Deelaration Creating and Establishing Westwood Village Condomlnium dated May 28, 19?6, and recorded in the aforesaid office in Misc. Bod< 222, Page ?29, as further amended by a Seeond Amendment to Deelaration Creating and Establishing Westwood Village Condominium dated July 21, 19?6, and reeorded in the aforesaid offiee in ItIise. Book 223, Page 3,13, and as further amended by a Third Amendment to Deelaration Creating and Establishing lVestwood Village Condominium dated June 9, 1978, and recorded ln the aforesaid office ln lrtise. Book 236, Page 223, and as further amended by a Fourth Amendrnent to Declaration Creating and Establishing Westwood Village Condominium dated June 13, 19?8, and recorded in the aforesaid offiee in Mise. Book 236, Page 250; and a eertain Fifth Amendment to Deelaration Creating and Establishing Westwood Village Condomlnlum dated Januery I, l9?9, and reeorded on January 23, 19?9, ln Mlse. Book 240t Page 884, a certaln Sixth Amendment to Declaratlon Creatlng and Bstabllshlng Westwood Vlllage Condomlnlum dated Mareh I, l9?9, and recorded on March l2r l9?9r ln Mlsc. Book -t- Brcr 333 '76S1

Upload: others

Post on 07-Nov-2021

Category:

Documents

0 download

TRANSCRIPT

Page 1: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

(

NINTI{ AMENDMENT TODECLABATION CREATINC AND ESTABLISHING

WESTWOOD VILLAGE CONDOMINIUM

)t9 day or f"*$a 1g86, byTIIIS NINTII AMENDMENT made this

CENTRUST TRUST, formerly The Westport Company, (herelnafter referred to as

nDeclarant"), a Massaehusetts business trust havingJts prinelpal plaee of business at 830

Post Road East, Westpor! ConneetieuL

WITNESSETH:WIIEREAS, on January 29, 1975, the eondominium known as trWestwood Village

Condominium' was ereated pursuant to the provlsions of the Unit Property Aet ofPennsylvania, Aet of July 3, 1963, P.L. t96 (68 P.S. Seetion ?00.101 et seq.) by the filingand reeordation of the following doeuments:

l. Deelaration Creating and Establishing Westwood Village Condominium, dated

January 29, l9?5, and recorded on January 29, lg?5, tn the office of the Reeorder of Deeds

of Cumberland County, Pennsylvaniq in Mise. Book 213, Page 283, as amended by a First

Amendment to Deelaration Creating and Establishing Westwood Village Condomlnium

dated May 28, 19?6, and recorded in the aforesaid office in Misc. Bod< 222, Page ?29, as

further amended by a Seeond Amendment to Deelaration Creating and Establishing

Westwood Village Condominium dated July 21, 19?6, and reeorded in the aforesaid offiee in

ItIise. Book 223, Page 3,13, and as further amended by a Third Amendment to Deelaration

Creating and Establishing lVestwood Village Condominium dated June 9, 1978, and recorded

ln the aforesaid office ln lrtise. Book 236, Page 223, and as further amended by a Fourth

Amendrnent to Declaration Creating and Establishing Westwood Village Condominium

dated June 13, 19?8, and recorded in the aforesaid offiee in Mise. Book 236, Page 250; and

a eertain Fifth Amendment to Deelaration Creating and Establishing Westwood Village

Condomlnlum dated Januery I, l9?9, and reeorded on January 23, 19?9, ln Mlse. Book 240t

Page 884, a certaln Sixth Amendment to Declaratlon Creatlng and Bstabllshlng Westwood

Vlllage Condomlnlum dated Mareh I, l9?9, and recorded on March l2r l9?9r ln Mlsc. Book

-t-Brcr 333 PAcE '76S1

Page 2: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

t.':"lI'ft,

lttIII

241, Page 836, a eertaln Seventh Amendment to Deelaratlon Creatlng and Establlshlng

Westwood Vlllage Condomlntum dated November 8, 1979, and reeorded on November 27'

l9?9, ln Mlse. Book 249, Page 323 and a eertaln Eighth Amendment to Deelaratlon

Creating and Establishing Westwood Vlllage Condomlnium dated September 2?' 1982 and

reeorded Deeember 14, 1982 ln Mise. Book 282, Page 323 (herelnafter collectlvely refemed

to as the nDeelaratlonn).

2. Code of Begulations of l{estwood Vlllage Condominlum dated January 29, 1975,

and reeorded on January 29, l9?5, in the office of the Reeorder of Deeds of Cumberland

County, Pennsylvania, in Mise. Book 213, Page 328, as amended by a First Amendment to

Code of Regulations of Westwood Village Condominium dated May 28, 1976, and reeorded

ln the aforesaid offiee in ltlise. Book 222, Page ?3? (lrereinafter colleetively referred to as

the nCode of Regulations").

3. Deelaration Plan of Westwood Village Condomlnium dated January 29, l9?5,

and recorded on January 29, l9?5, in the offiee of the Reeorder of Deeds of Cumberland

County, Pennsylvaniq in Plan Book 26, Page 15, as amended by a First Amendment to

Deelanatlon Plan ol Westwood Vltlage Condomlnlum dated July 21, l9?8, and reeorded ln

the aforesaid offiee in Ptan Book 28, Page 72, and amended by a eertain Seeond

Amendment to Deelaration PIan of Westwood Village Condomlnium dated June 16' 1978'

and reeorded in the aforesaid offiee in Plan Book 33, Page 28, and amended by a eertain

Third Amendment to Declaration Plan of l{estwood Village Condominium dated January g,

l9?9, and reeorded on January 23, l9?9, ln Plan Book 34, Page 100; and amended by a

eertain Fourth Amendment to Deelaration Plan of Westwood Village Condominlum dated

March I, l9?9, and reeorded on Mareh 12, l9?9, ln Plan Book 35, Page 3; and amended by a

eertain Fifth Amendment to Declaratlon Plan of Westwood Vlllage Condomlnlum dated

November 8, 1979, and recorded on November 27, l9?9' ln Plan Book 3?' Page 7

(hereinafter colleetively referred to as the nDeelaration Plan").

a'z'Bssr( 333 ircr '/70

Page 3: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

The Declaratioq Code of Regulations and Deelaratlon Plan are sometimeshereinafter referred to as the'Condominium Doeuments.n

WIIEREAS' the Unit owners of at least eighty pereent (80%) of the Units yoted toamend the Deelaration in aeeordanee with the requirements of Section ZS of theDeclaration, and the amendments have been approved by at least seventy-five pereent(?5%) of the first mortgages on all the Units; and

-WIIEREAS' the Couneil desires to execute and reeord this amendment whieh eontains

the amendments to the Deelaration which have been approved as aforesaid by at leastelghty percent (80%) of the Unit Owners.

Now' THEREFOR$ the undersigned, intending to be legally bound hereby, eovenantsand agrees as follows:

l. In Seetion ?A of the Deelaratioq the tanguage loeated in Paragraph I on page 3

of the Eighth Amendment to Deelaration Creating and Establishing Westwood VlllageCondominlum ls hcreby deleted and the phrase nprlor to January 28, lgggn ts herebysubstltuted ln lts plaee.

2. ln Seetion 7E of the Deelaration, the language loeated in Paragraph 2 on page 3

of the Eighth Amendment to Deelaration Creating and Establlshing Westwood VillageCondominium is hereby deleted and the language nJanuary 28, lg90t' is hereby substitutedin its place.

3. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary eontained in the doeuments reeltedabove, Deelarant is hereby granted an easement over all those streets and roads now or

. hereafter construeted providing aeeess to, and loeated within, Westwood VillageCondominium for general purposes, including but not llmited to the rlght of lngress and

egress for the purposes of eonstrueting such bulldings as are necessary to eomplete thedevelopment of Block 5, and lor the construction of such bulldlngs as are eontemplatedupon the submlssion of Blocks I and 6 to the Decl,aratlon Plan of Westwood VillageCondominlum and further lneludlng the rlght of ingress and egress and the rlght to extend

-a-g

Btc,I 333 iace 7i'l

Page 4: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

Valley Drlve ark/a Westwood Drlve to provlde aeeesl to adJaeent pareels of land owned by

Deelarant for the purposes of developlng the samg whether or not sueh tracts are

submltted in the future to the Westwood Vtllage Condomlnlum. Declarant hereby sgtees

that ln the event damage to sald streets and roadq beyond ordlnary wear and tearr oecurs

by reason of sueh use, lt wlll eause sueh streets and roads to be repalred in a manner and to

the extent necessery to return sueh streets and roads to the condltlon they were ln prlor to

sueh use.

4. Notwlthstanding anything to the eontrary eontalned ln the dmuments reclted

abovq upon the explratlon of the extenslon set forth ln paragraphs I and 2 hereof' all

rights of Deelarant exeept those set forth in paragraph 3 hereof shall eease as to Declarant

and further shalldevolve upon Couneil whieh shall then be at liberty to develop and submit

units to the extent permitted by the Development Plan and governing law.

S. Except as expressly amended hereby, the terms and conditions of the Declara-

tion shall remain in full force and effeet.

lN WrrNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned have exeeuted this Amendment on thls

day of ,1986,COUNCIL OF WESTWOODVILLAGE CONDOMINIUM

By 6.t "zrt*. 4. ?o** ',tBy

<--

cl A: r''... ' .; t President'Ot;ll

Joins in thei exeeution of thls Amendment

-{-Btct( 333 i,,tr */*i',2

Page 5: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

ernrL Lrf /-;/,-.rt</ e..-- 3

couNrY "r(1r-{^-l *.-.L :tt'^oo,-,9n_!!o: tl.u Zf '( _ 9"y o/r/*rr,y'r"z , 1e86, before me, the undersigned"tt'$ttT:"i;itfloSffilrjlnn calaman, Nancv K. srtstrong, Audrey B. pa*who-aeknowledged themselves to be members of the Counell of Westwood VillageCondominium, and that they' as such memberq being authorizeO-to-Ao ror-li*uted theforegoing instrument for the purposes therein

"ontainu?. - ---

In wltness whereof, I have hereunto set my fiand a

t) *tP. PtlRtctt U;tttZ.ktri,iil: ttill T.{1.. Cr.{l

.- [,i rjl[:,;,,1:,f glptftsltf : il!t... I!::r:3.L .r;:,,t,{:3ccj.l

on this, the 2rd - -,. day of Decernber , 19g6, before me, the undersignedofficer, pers.onally appeared Vincent R. DeFina,&Stephen A. Wej.sbader,w ho ae* n o w ledged the m selv es to be D<ecutirre ViG- F?esiasit i-0i$-Fi6s iaent,respecftvelf, of CenTrust Trus! -a business trus! and that they as sueh oitieers Ueingauthorized to do so, exeeuted the foregoing instrument for the purposes therein eontainedby. signing the name of the trust by thlmsilves as such officers and desired that the samemight be recorded as suctu

ln wltness whereof, I have hereunto set my hand and officlal seal

STATE OF ComecticutCOUNTY Of Fairfietd

-5-

0m( 3i]3 iAcr

offielal seaL

3Er.N nt v/EE€:NOTTIIiY PUJ

w @nilEsroi{ DetRgs

I tJ r

::r

t\t

-t-I

'-t

t .'.1 (.r't t')l. r -. \.1t,', i:l

. :.J l-:-l r

:: <i:..1 l. --()..: .:i nr"l r,r ,,:'\ (t 'ri

.1. ,r -r:'. :!. frt

Page 6: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

1...Il.

The underslgned untt owners ln. l{estwood vlllage condomlnlum' East Pennsboro

Townshlp, CumUerta'ni ;;rty; Pinnsytvania, do herebf eonsent to the Nlnth Amendment

ro the Deetaration';;ii;;'lno ssiauiis;H-ltl*;ioi-vtittgt Condomlnlum' and we

hereby authortze th."b".:r;i;p*'ic.-"iirtiiiis0 io exeeute, aiknowledge and reeord the

same wrth the same"eirl.i'""r"ir"-;;;;i;;;;;tld "ilh9 ui''tl owners frad been held and

rhe same was approved by the required;;r;;;i;;;olunlt owners. l'te walve our right to

any meeting to pass upon ttto same, this eonsent-to act as out titittnutlve vote ln favor of

th; Ninth Amendment.Unit No.

$'itness

BssK 333 ?Aci 774

'&/r-,

Page 7: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

CONSDNT TO NINTII AIUENDI\IENT TODEC ilNG

The undersigned unit owners tn- westwood vlllage condominium' East Pennsboro

Townshlp, Cumberlani L;;",y; P.nnsylvania, do herebf consent to the Nlnth Amendment

ro the Dcelaration';."ttil'L"O-.E*uritrtihf wutt*6od rrllhge Condomlnium' and we

heneby authorize th. b;;;i;per=icenrruti rtilttl to exeeute' ajknowledge and record the

same with the same eiri.i'""-ir'a riguts;;;;tld "J ttre Unit owners had been held and

the some was spproved by the required;;r;;;i;;;of unlt owners. we walve our right to

any meeting to pass ui#tno rr*e, thls eonient:to aet as our affirmative vote ln favor ofthc Ninth Amendment.

tel U, , teBG

, 1986

Date

te. -l(, ' 1986

tL-lJt ' 1986

J.,.16,1986t2 l(. ' 1986

ll- u , le86

/z- /L ' 1986

l&ll, ,ls86

VJIV , rs'6

It5(l hr.rlr?e1:!fi

, *9+S

, Jlu, 1986

y[)- Ch,l ll,f<- W^MRr\ q l"l!" 4q n " -=?-

l\'itness

tror.r'r r.t F d,

t l./ / /(,,.=

twBccK 333 i'ttce 'li'lt

Page 8: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

['l.I

I

Ii

The underslgned unit owners ln- westwood vlllage condomlnlum, East Pennsboro

Townshlp, CumberlJni County, fennsytvania, do herebf consent to the Nlnth Amendment

to rhe Deeraration";;iiil';no- ErlrUriiqhf wurt*lod.vilrage condomrnru.m, and we

hereby authorize tfre il-eveiJper (Centrusi itisg to execute, aJknowledge and reeord the

same wlth the same eif".i t't ff '" togul"i tn.ting oJ-!h9. Unlt owners had bcen held and

the some was approved by the required put..nitgo"of Unit Owners' $e walve our right toany meeting to pass up#tto u"me, tttiieonient-to aet as our affirmatlve vote ln favor ofthe Ninth Amendment.

Date

/k ^- , le86

{My,rs'6D.,r.// '1e86l'eclJ , 1986

$fitness

198 6

. 1986

BocK 3313 rAct '[i'$

,)u\'2-.\ ", r-l30<

Unit Owner Unit No.r€9*x /'/,F,

Page 9: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

r

i'o

CONSENT TO NINTH AMENDITIENT TOnsc ttNc

The underslgned Unit Owners ln Westwood Ylllage Condomlnlumr_-East- PennsboroTownshtp, Cumbeiland County, Pennsylvanla, do hereby eonsent to the Nlnth Amendmentto the ijeehration Creating- and Esiabllshing Westwood Village Condomlnlum, and wehereby authorlze the Developer (CenTrust Trust) to exeeute, aeknowledge-a.nd reeord thesame wlth the same effeet as lf a regular meetlng of the Unit Owners had been held andthe same vras approved by the required pereentage of Unit Owners. lte waive our right toany meetlng to-pass upon the same, this eonsent to aet as our affirmatlve vote ln favor ofthe Ninth Amendment.

!ate( y't s/tt^ rntu

tlt:Lrt' le86

t" lgltt,, rso6

- ,':y'/i*l,, 19g6

/,ruL6 ' le86

l{81fu ' re86

/.fr- ,ls86,1986

, 1986.. .',1--rslt '\:', 'l l- l'{ t.'hU

Unit Owner Unit No. h'itness

')ln ',1'']|u t

1-1'r"-,.1-:-

\-/,1986

, 1986

, 1986

4lt/ ,rs8cl4l4,rss'l! ts , re86

BssK 333 iact ?'?'E

Page 10: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

coNSrNr Tq N]-NU!DEc[n-RA'TIoLCxEA G ANI.)

.Lou'rt-&".f

LLA

ArlENDt$ENT TO

UI\1

TheundersignedUnitownersin.WestwoodVillageCondominium,EastPennsboroTownship, cumuertalni ;;;.ty; nln ryruanir, do hereby eonsent to the Nlnth Amendment

ro the Dcerararion creating- ano_Eslauiisir?*"-l:;ilioo-Vitugu condominium' and we

hereby authorize thJb;;;i;P", icunr'u'i'itittl'io exeeute' aiknowledge and reeord the

same with the same eir..i't"-ir';;;g"h; itltili "J-tie uilt Owners [ad been held and

the some was spproved by the required;;t;';;i#or-.u113*""rt. h-e waive our right to

anv meeting to pass upon thc same, this'eonsentio aet as our aifirmative vote in favor of

th; Ninth Amendment.Unit Owner Unit No.

Datc

1z/ru , 1986

)3h3 , 1986

4/t 're'6,1986

, 1986

#l

l9 86

198 6

198 6

198 6

l{itness

Page 11: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

ffi6.fi

CONSENT TO NINTH AMENDI\IENT TOprc ttHc

The underslgned Unit Owners ln l{estwood Ylllage Condomlnlum, East PennsboroTownshlp, Cumberland County, Pennqylvanla, do hereby consent to the Nlnth Amendmentto the Deelaration Creating and Establlshing Westwood Vlllage Condomlnlum, and wehereby authorlze the Developer (CcnTrust Trust) to exeeute, acknowledge and record thesame wlth the same effeet as if a regular meeting of the Unit Owners had been held andthe same was approved by the required pereentage of 'lJnit Owners. l{e walve our right toany meeting to pass upon the same, this eonsent to aet as our affirmative vote ln favor ofthe Ninth Amendment.

Date

/24,1e86/1/E , le86

lel? . rs86

,17-Y , lsss

,1986t) -ro , 1986

/Z:/9- , rs86

/L.l-Q,te86/d- tD- , ls86

/-42_,rss6,fu're86

4yRtkz-

Unit No. lf itness

' l.z/rt '1s864lg- , re86

. lP-//^ ' le86

. ,1ts , ts86It

. , /t, -n , 1986

-/2//3 ' re86

- /U3,ls86- telts , lsa6

lfr Rnnt'

f50,9 Vt D,,

€.K' 1

925 Rrha

B'r3K ll3l3 iaci -/b()

-lD

Page 12: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

a.r&+r.i.,:_..-

CONSTNT TO NINTII ATIEND[lENT TODDCLARATIOIi CR I:ATIN G A N I.) ESTABLISI]

The undersigned Unit Owners in Westwood Village CondrTownship, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, do hereby eonsentto the Deelaration Creating and Establishing liestwood Villaghereby authorize the Developer (CenTrust Trust) to exeeute, aelsame with the same effeet as if o regul,ar meeting of the Unit (the some lvas approved by the required pereentage of Unit Owneany meeting to pass upon thc same, this eonsent to aet as our afthe Ninth Amendment.

Date

4Ld8 tr-' 'r-l0.r rn_

D'J-)We*4@.(}ri *.1

Unit Owner Unit No.

, 1986

, 198

,l

l/'lsi{f tr r.trllr

, t9g6

, t98q -

r 1986 u

, t986

'.),... )r:, I (K'r','r, r' e3g 1ulut''

t4/)fctrtsalla.

*.t't t'l; /t ,

, 1986

/L, t^r.t,6. ?n+^ ryr r*4At,4,,,t+,/ /3 C ra. e&k1L.,,r+,.) /3. /1 ,+, Rs. ,//,,Lr4(

(iqayi,,tF. f*ru .tar/,, (t/t., _--acu,sr (/

73ry' &Bh N,;{*lLd, ,o.^r'/

/(73 /" ': .

tt r //tzrXrt .tTV-74.&,tJU- Q

, 1986

BcaK 333 PAct ?6.1

Page 13: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

wt'l'{& c0Nsrr{T t0 HIxTH AxgNp}rEil? t0DECLARATION CRIATIIIG AND ESTAILISNIl{G

yEsTr{oop VTLLAGE coNpo$Nlu}r

Thc undarrlgnad Unit Onncr tn llcrtuood Vlllagc Condollntur' Elrt?cnnrboro lownrhlp, Cuabcrland County, Pcnnaylvante' do hcrcby conrcntto thc Nlnth Anendaent to thG Dcclaratlon CrcEtlng and lrtebltrhln3l{eatnood V111agc Condoralnlun, lnd I(sc) hcrcby !uthortzc thc Dcvclopcr(CcnTrust Tru!t) to cxccutG, acknoulcdgc and rccord thc ranc gtth thccaae elfcct rr tf r regulrr EGGtlng of thc Unlt onnera had bccn heldand thc laEG r,r! rpproved by thc rcqulrcd perccntaSc of Unlt Osncr!.lfc velvc our right to any lcetlng to palr upon thc taac, thlr contcntto.ct r! our afflrnatlve votc tn favor of the Ntnth Aucnducnt.

natc198 6

198 6

/ L/o'/ Dr, //n'/t d r{/r firten

Page 14: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

2c to,

TENTII AI\IENDNIENT TODECLARATION CREATING AND ESTABLISIITNG

WESTWOOD VILTAGE CONDOII'INIUN'Tllxs rENTH AI\IENDITIENT made this z?th day of January, lgg?, by

CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTINC COI\IPANY, Sueeessor Declaran! by Assignmentand Bill of sale recorded in cumbertand county [risc. Book3af , page€S/, as tothrec (3) of the units (one buitding) subrritted hereby, and by Assignment and Bill ofSale rccorded eontemporaneously herewith, as to eighteen (lS) of the units (sirbuildings) submitted hereby, a Pennsylvanla Corporation of Harrisburg, DauphinCounty, Pennsylvania.

IVITNESSETH:WIIEREAS' on January 29' l9?5, the eondominium known as nlYestwood Village

Condominium" n83 ereated pursuant to the provisions of the Unit property Aet ofPennsylvaniq Actof July 3, 1963, p.L. 196 (68 ps. s?00.101 et seq.) by the firing and

recordation of the following doeuments:

l. Deelaration Creating and Establishing Westwocd Village Condominium,dated January 29, l9?5, and reeorded on January 29, l9?5, in the offiee of thelleeorder of Deeds of cumberland county, pennsylvaniq ln Misc. Book 213, page 2g3,

as amended by a First Amendment to Deelaration Creating and EstabUshing Westwood

Village Condominium dated lltay 28, lg?6, and reeorded in the aforesaid offiee in lttisc.Book 222, Page 729, as further amended by a Seeond Amendment to DeelarationCreating and Establishing lrestwood Village Condominium dated July 21, 19?6, and

reeorded in the aforesaid offiee ln trlise. Book 223, Page 3{3, and as further amended

by a Third Amendment to Deelaration Creatlng and Establishing Westwood VillageCondominium dated June 9, lg?8, and reeorded tn the aforesaid office in lttisc. Book

236, Page 225, and as further amended by a Fourth Amendment to DeelarationCreatlng and Establlshlng lllestwood Vlllage Condomlntum dated June 13, l9?8, and

D3$( 329 PAct 561-l-

ilEC!ir9iD-CFiicS CF TlFi 3::Dlil CF DEigS.. -1,',a -t. r_rrri.r,,t..,l,V-,- \rJ..it.t0..s{

'e7 JrH 2g Ali l0 5:

Page 15: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

reeorded ln the afoceseld offlee ln Mke. Book 216, page 2501 and a eertaln plfthAmendment to Declaration creating and Estabushlng westwood vulage condomintumdated January g, r9?g' and reeorded on January 2r, lg?g, rn r,fise. Book 2{0, page gg4;and a eertaJn sixth Amendment to Deelaration creailng and Establlshing westwoodVillage condominium dated ltlareh I' l9?9, and reeorded on luareh 12, lg?g, in ltfise.Book 2'{l' Page 836; and a eertain seventh Amendment to Ddelaration creatlng andEstablishing westwood village condomtnium dated November g, rg?g, and reeorded onNovember 2?r lg1.9, in trtise. Book 2{9, page r23 and a eertain srghth Amendment toDeelaration creating and Establishing westwood vlllage condominium datedSeptember 2r' rggz and reeorded on Deeember r,r, rgg2 in Mrsc. Book 2g2, page 323;and a eertain Ninth Amendment to Deelaration creating and Establishing westwoodvillat" condominium dated November zg, 19g6 and reeorded onMise. Book

'Deelarationi.at page (hereinafter eolleetivety referred

ln

to as the

2' code of Regulations of westwood village condomlnium dated January 29,1975, and reeorded on January 29, l9?5, ln the office of the Reeorder of Deeds ofcumberland county, pennsylvaniq rn ltise. Book 2,,, page 32g, as amended by a pirstAmendment to code of Regulations of westwood village condomintum dated trlay 28,1976, and reeorded rn the aforesaid offiee in Mise. Bo<jx zzz, page ?3? (hereinaftereoUeetively referred to ss the nCode of Regulatlons").

3. Deelaratron plan of tfestwood village condomrntum dated January 29,l9?5' and recorded on January 29, lg?s, in the offiee of the Recorder of Deeds ofcumberland county, pennsylvanrq rn plan Book 26, page ls, as amended by a pirstAmendment to Deelaration plan of westwood village condomrnrum dated Jury 2r,l9?6, and reeorded in the aforesaid office in plan Book 2g, page ?2, and amended by aeertain Seeond Amendment to Deelaration Plan of westwood village condominium

B33K 329 tlrct 5fi2-2-

Page 16: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

(:

dated June 16, 1978, and reeorded in the aforesaid offiee in Plan Book 33, Page 28, and

amendcd by a eertuin Third Amendment to Deelaratlon Plan of Westwood Village

Condominium dated January 9, l9?9, and reeorded on January 23, l9?9, in P[an Book

34, Page 100; and amcnded by a certain Pourth Amendment to Declaration Plan of

tJestwood Village Condomlnlum dated March l, !9?9, and reeorded on March l2' 1979'

in Plan Book 35, Page 3; and amended by a eertain Fifth Amendment to Deelaration

Plan of Westwood Village Condomlnium dated November 8, 1979, and recorded on

November 27t lgTgr ln Plan Book 3?, Page ? (hereinafter collectively referred to as

the iDeelaration Plan").

The Deelaratioq Code of Regulations and Deelaration Plan are sometimes

hereinafter referred to as the "Condominium Documents.'

I{IIEREAS, Seetion 7A of the Deelaration authorizes and reserves unto the

Deelarant and its sueeessor':! in title, in their sole diseretion and without the eonsent of

the Council or any Unit Owner or the holder of any lien of any unit at any time and

from time to time until January 28, 198?, to submit to the provisions of the Unit

Property Ael and to subject to, and lnelude within the provisions of, the Condominium

Doeuments by amendment to the Deelaration in the form of this Tenth Amendment

inter alia, buildings and other improvements.

l{tlEREAS, Declarant hereby desires to submit to the Unit Property Act and to

subject to, and inctude within the provisions of, the Condominium Documents,

buildings and other improvements which have heretofore been erected thereon or &re

presently ln the proce$ of being erected or to be ereeted in the future, as set forth

below.

NOW, THEREFORE, pursuant to Sectlon ? of the Declaratloq and intending to

be legally bound hereby, Declarant hereby amends the Deelaratlon as follows:

B$K 329 PAct 563-3-

Page 17: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

scetron l. Deetarant hercby mbJeetr to thc unrt propcrty Aet and to theprovlslons or thc condomrntum Documentq the folrowtng burtdrngs and otherlmprovements ereeted presently tn the process of ereetlon or to be ereeted upon landprevlously submitted and so subJeeted to the provistons of the condomintumDoeuments.

seetion 2' The lmatlon of eaeh building ls more partteutarly shown ln the sixthAmendment to the Deelaratlon Plan. The Deelarant deehres that the buirdingq rf notcompleted at the time of reeordation of this Tenth Amendmen! shall be deemed in allrespeets' when eornpleted to be subjeet to the provisions of the condominiumDoeument*

seetion 3' simultaneous with the erecution and reeoedatlon of this TenthAmendmen! the Deelarant shall exeeute and reeord an Amendment to the DeetarationPlan which (a) describes the loeation of the buildings and other rmprovements and theloeation of eaeh unit and the common Elements within eaeh of the buildings and (b)lndleates the unit designation of eaeh unit in eaeh of the bultdings" From and after thedate of reeordation of the amendment of the Declaration plan, all referenee to theDeelaration Pran shalr be deemed to refer to the Deelaratron pran as amended.

section {' From and after the date of reeordation of this.Tenth Amendmen! theproportionate undivided eommon tnterest in the common Elements e"stgned to eaeh ofthe 139 units previousty subjeeted by the Declarations shall be as 3et forth in ExhibitnAi attaehed hereto and made a part hereof.

seetion 5' This Tenth Amendment shall beeome effective on the date when lt tsreeorded in the office of the Reeorder of Deeds of cumberland county, pennsylvania.

seetion 6' All terms and provisions of the Declaratroq the code of Regulationsand the Declaration Plan not hereby expressly amended shall eontinue ln full foreeand effeeL

B33r 329 rA6r I6.t

{-

Page 18: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

/'lr r.

I

lN WITNESS WllEnEOF, the Deelarant has exeeuted this Amendment the &yand year first above written

CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTING COMPANY

*' -{f."-E- PREs,

avu 329 Pnct 565

Page 19: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

-f

I s8.)

CoMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYTVANTA )cou*ry ov (n/,la/

ffil; ilq;',"-,fi,ffln witness whereof, I have hereunto set my hand and offieral seal

s$x 329 nAcr 566

Page 20: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

SCHBOULS SHO${ING COTTMON INTERESTS

IN ?98 COH}iON ELEHENTS

BuildingNumber

1AIAIATAIA2A2A2A2Aai

2A2A2A2A2A2A2A2A2A2A2AtIIILIIIIIIIIII122

B lockNunbe rItIIIIIIIIIlIIIIIIIII222222222222222222

Unl tDes lgnat,lonL.I P4L-2 F3L-3 ?2L-'l F3L-5 F4 -L-6 T2BL.7 T3L-8 T2AL-10 T83DL-98L-9CL-9 DL-9FL.9GL-9HL.9 KL.9LL-9,1L-9AL-98L-9JLl .TH3D ( 80 r )L2.TH3 (80-t)L3.rH3 (80s)L{,TH3 ( 807)L5.GA BII.IOIt5.cA 8Il-102L5.cA 811-r03L5.cA 8Il-101L5.cA 8rl-201L5.cA 8tl-202L5.cA 8rl-203L5.cA 8ll-204L5.cA 811-301L5.cA gll-302L5.cA gIt -303L5.GA 811-30{L2l.Tu,t lf lL20.cA tl5-l0l

DsrI 329 pmr it6?

Percentage ofCommon InteresBaln Connon Elenent,a

0.854t0.6s6r0.s55r0.556r0.8s4r0.539r0.58sr0.539S0.877r0.5llr0.631$0.53rr0.631r0. 5 31t0.631r0.63rr0.631t0.63Ir0.509t0.509r0.509r0.877r0.791.r0.791r0.79r10.63110.631r0.63rr0.50910.631r0.63tr0.631r0.509r0.531r0.63tr0.631r0..509r0.854 I0.531t

Page 21: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

2222222222223333333333333333333tl4{4,l55555555555566

2a622222222222222222222)222222222222233333333333355

L20.cA ll5-102L20.cA 115-103L20.cA lI5-104L20.cA ll5-201L20.cA lt5-202L20.GA tl5-203L20.cA tl5-204r20.cA 11.5-30IL20.cA 1t5-302L20.cA ll5-303L20.GA tl5-30{LIg.T8{ llgLl8.TH4 S06Ll7.cA 810-101Lt7.cA 810-102Ll7.cA 810-103Ll7.cA 8t0-104Ll7.GA 8t0-201L17.cA 8I0-202Ll7.cA 810-203LI7.GA I l0-20{Ll.7.cA 810-301Ll7.cA 810-302Ll7.cA 8I0-303Lt7.cA 810-304Ll5.T2A 814LI5.T3 816LI{.T28 8I8tl3.T2B 820Ll2.T3 822Llt.T2A 82{L6.F{ tt0L7.P3 lL2L8. F2 ll,lL9.P3 116Ll0. F4 Ll8L2 .T2B 121L3.T3 123LI.T2A I25Ll0.T2B 127Ll l ..r3 I2 9Lt2.T2A 131L5.T2B A47L4.T2A 851L6.13 849L8.T28 848L9.T3 850L7.T2A 852L1.F2 20r-l0lL2.?3 203-102

BteK 329 itlct .-t66

0.631f0.631t0. 50gt0.631t0.631t0.631r0.50900.631t0.63rr0.631t0.509t0.85410.854r0.63110.6llc0.611r0.509r0.631r0.63rr0.631r0.509$0.53110. 6 31r0.63tr0.509C0.539r0.685r0.539t0.539r0.685S0.539r0.854t0.656r0.565r0.656r0.854t0.539r0.685t0.53 9r0.539r0.695r0.539r0.539r0.539r0.685r0.539r0.685r0.539r0. 56 5S0.655r

Page 22: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

666777777777777IIIIB99999

l0l0IOIOl0t0I0I0l0IIllllIIll1Il2l2L2L2l2l2t2l2l2t2

L3.F2L4.F3L5. F2L9 . ?2ALIO.T28Lll.T3LI2.T2ALlt.T3LI4.T2BLI5.T2BLI6 . T3LI7.T2AL6.T2BL7.T3L8.T2ALla. F2Ll9. F3L20. P2L2l. FlL22.F2L23.F2L2{. P3L25.?2L26 . P3L27.?2L23.?2L29.FlL30 . 12L3l.F3L32. F3L33. F2L34. P3L35.F2r36. P2L37.T2BL38.T3L39.T2At40.r2AL41.T3L42.T2SL43.P2L{d. F3L45.F2t46.P3L47.P3L48.F2L{9.P2L50. P2L5I.T2AL52.!3

B$I 329 ?AcE

205-103207-104209-105852-109848.I10850-llr845-Il2844-ll3842-tl4B{5-lI5843-ll6841-ll785r-106849-10784 7-108221-ll8223-ll9225-120227 -lzl229-122B5 1-123849-12484 7 -12584 5-126843-L2722022222422622823423223482522L2232258 21.8238258058078098ll813815817819821823

0.555t0.656r0.565r0.539t0.53 9t0.685r0.53 9r0.685r0. s39r0.539r0.585r0.539r0.539r0.685r0.539r0.60410.74210.604r0.742r0.604s0.504r0.7{2r0,60{r0.742r0.604$0.604r0 .7 42t0.60410.74 2 r0.742r0.604r0.742r0.604r0.604r0.539t0.685r0.53910. 539r0.685r0.539r0.604r0.7{2r0.5c4r0.742S0.74 2t0. 60{ r0.504r0. 604 r0.539r0.685r

Page 23: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

1I{{{I41{14444444{444

NE'{ T2ANEH T3NEI{ T2BNEI{ T2ANEW T3NEW T28NET T2ANE'rl T3NEt{ ?2tsNErl T2ANEI{ T3NEi{ T28NErl T2ANEW T3Ne''{ T2BNTI{ T2ANEI{ T3NEW T2BNet{ t2ANEW T3NEW f2B

0. 53 gt0. 6g5l0. 5l 9t0.539t0.685t0.539t0.539t0.695t0.539r0.539r0.685r0.53910.519r0.685r0.539r0.539r0.685r0.539r0.539r0.685r0.539r

BccI 329 pAcE it70

Page 24: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

lll3IJl3lll3l{t{l4t5l515I6l6l6l7l?l718l818

44,l{{4{tl{{{4{{44{{{4I

L58.T2AL55.T3L57.T28L53.T2AL55.T3L5{ . T2BL6I.T2AL60 . T3L55.T2BL6{ . T2AL6 3 .T3L62.T2Bt55.T2AL55.T3L57.T2BL7O . T2AL69.T3L58. T2BL7l.r2AL72.13L73.T28

0. 53 9r0.685r0.539r0.539r0.6a5r0.539r0.s39r0.685r0. 53 9X0.539t0.685r0.539r0.539r0.685r0.539r0. s39r0.685r0.539r0.539r0.685r0.53 gt

ta1e-)-trr-u\:\E

a74rBmK 329 racr I7l

Page 25: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

I

ltrHrnmg .[}G[CDfrllsl |lODECLARATION CREtrAINGI rND ESTAAITISAIIG

wBsrwooD vrf,racB collDorfixrlll{ rrw

IBXS tilrEvlcHTE Al,tgHDuENT nlde tUa ]8 day of

: .:l

7?. ir,i ll

1ggg, b,rr consoLIDATBD COI{TRACTMG COl.lP}l{!1 succclaor Declaranttby Aaslgnnent rscorded contemPoraneoutly herewlthr a

Penntylvanla Corporation of HarrLrburg, Dauphln County,Penneylvanla.

HIII|BSSllfllttwgRtAg, on JanuarT 29, 1975, the condolnLun knol.,tr at

.Wolt\rood Vlllage Condonlnlun' yat croated purauant to theprovlrlona of the Unlt Property lct of Penruylvanla, Act ofJuly 3, 1963' P.L. 196 (68 P.S. 3700.101 ct tql-) bI'Z th€ flllngand recordatlon of the followlng docurnentrt

1. Declaratlon Creatlng and Bstabllshing lleatrrcod VlllageCondonlnlurn, dated January 29, 19?5, and r€cord€d on

January 29, 19?5, ln the offlco ol the Recorder of Deeda ofcumberland county, Pennsylvanla, Ln t{lse. Book 213r page 283,

aa amended by a Ptret Anendment to Declaratlon C:reatlng and

Establlshlng ?lestwood condomLnLun dated xay 28, Lgl6, and

recorded ln th€ aforoaald offlce ln ltlsc. lfrxrlok 222, Page 72g'as further amended by a Second Arnendnent to DeclaratlonCreatlng and Eetabllehlng Heatwood Vl}lage Condolnlum dated

July 21, 19?5, and recorded ln the afor€gald offlce |n l{lgc.Book 223, Page 3,13, and as further amended by a thlrd lnendment

to Dsclaratlon CreatLng and Establlshtng llectwood VLllageCondornlnLum dated June gt 19?8, and recorded |n the aforegaldofflce ln Hlcc. Book 236, Page 225, and ar further amended by a

1.-soffi 35? PAct 542

l

Page 26: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

Fourth Amendrnent to Declaratlon Cr€atlng and BstabllahingWestwood VJ.llage Condoml.nlum dated June 13, 1978, and recordedLn the aforesald offlce in ltlac. Book 236, Page 250; and ac€rtain Flfth Amsndment to Declaratlon Creating andEstabllahlng weetwood Vlllage Condomlniun dated Januar! 9 r

L979, and recorded on January 23, 19?91 In lrllac. Book 2{0r Page

884; and a certaln Stxth Amendment to lleclaratlon Creatlng and

Eetabllshlng tleatwood VLllage Condonlnlun dated l{arch 1, L979,and recorded on ltarch L2, 19791 ln I'tLgc. Book 241, Page 836;and a certaln Seventh Anendrnent to Declaratlon Creatlng and

Establlshing Westwood Vlllage CondomLnLun dated November I'1979, and recorded on Novemb€r 27, L979, Ln ltiec. Book 249,Page 323 and a certain Elghth .lmsndment to lleclaratlon Creatingand Establlahlng Hestwood vl11age Condonlnlun datedSeptenb€r 27, 1982 and recorded on Deceuber 14, 1982 ln Mlsc.Book 282, Page 323i a certaLn lllnth .lmendment to DeclarationCreatlng and Eatablishlng weatwood Vlllage Condmlnlum datedNovember 28, 1985 and recorded on t{ay 12' .1987, Ln Ulsc. Book

333 at pag€ 769i and a certaLn Tenth Amendnent to DeclaratlonCreatlng and Establlshlng wsstwod Vlllage Condoml.nlum datedJanuary 2?, 1987 and rscorded on Januaq/ 28, 1987 ln lllac. Book

329 at page 561; (heretnafter col16ct1v61y referred to as the'Doclaration') .

2. Code o! Regulationa of ttelteod Vlllage CondonlnLumdated January 29r 1975, and recorded on January 29r 1975' intho offl.ce of the Recorder of Deeds of Cumberland County'PennaylvanLa, tn XLac. Eook 213, Page 3281 aa auended by a

Bcu( 357 PrcE ill$

Page 27: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

I

lLrrt A:nendnent to code of RegulatLonr ol tfertrood vlllagecondoolnlna dated nay 28r 19?6, ald recorded in thc afornraldofflce ln tdsc. Book 222, Page 737 (hereinafter collectlveryreferred to ar tho 'Code of Regulatlons.).

3. Declaratlon PIan of Westwood Vlllage CondmJ-nlun datedJanuary 29, 1975, and recorded on,January 29, 1925, ln theofflce of the Reeorder of Deedr of'cunberrand county,Pennaylvanla, ln Plan Book 2d, pago 15, aa amended by a FlrgtAmenrtrnent to Declaratlon Plan of lfeetr*ood Vlllage Condo'nlnlumdated July 2L, L976, and recorded in the aforeeald offlce inPIan Book 28, gage,12, and amended by a certaln SecondAmenrlrnent to Declaratlon plan of westwood vlrrage condonlnlundated June 15, 19?8, and recorded in the aforesald offl-ce inPlan Book 33, Page 28, and araended by a certaln rhtrd Amendnentto Decraratl.on Plan of lfestwood village condomLnlun datedJanuary 9' L979, and recorded on January 23, LgTgr r.n pran Book34' Page 100; and anended by a certaln pourth Amendnent toDeclaratLon Pl.an of ?testrrood vlllage condonlnlurn dated Harch 1,L979, and recorded on ltarch 12, ]-g7gt Ln plan Book 35, page 3;and rrrended by a certain rlfth Amend:nent to DeclaratLon plan oflfestwood vLJ.lage condorninlum dated llovember B, 1979, andrecorded on Novenber 27r 19291 ln plan Book 31, page 7 andamended by a certaln slxth Amendment to Declaratlon plan ofWeetwood Vlllage Condomlnlum dated January 26, 1987, andrecordod on tfanuary 29r 1987r ln plan gook 52, page 41(herelnafter collectLvely referred to aa the -DeclaratLonPlan').

I

3 Eocr 357 encE ffu

Page 28: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

The Declaratlon, code of Regulatlonr and Declaratlon pranare gometlmes hereLnafter referred to ar the .condoninlumDocr:rnentg. '

IIHEREAS, sectlon zA of ths Decraration a, anendedauthorlzes and rea€rvoa unto the Declarant and its Bucceaaorain tltle' ln thelr sole dl-acretlon and wlthout the congent ofthe councll or any unlt orrner or l,he holder of any rlen of anyunJ.t, at any tirne and fron tlne to tlne unttl January 29, lgg0,to aubmit to the provlolonr of the unrt prop€rty rct, and toeubJect to, and Lnclude wlthtn the provislons of, theQend6grinlr'n Docrrrqentg by anendment to the Dsclaratlon ln theform of thlg Eleventh Arnend,ment, lnter alla, bulrdlnga andother lmprovenents.

WHER$AS, Declarant hereby deelrec to Errhn{t to the l}nltProperty Act and to cubJect to, and Lnclude vlthln theprovlelons of, the condonlniun Docuiuenta, bulrdlnge and otheri-mprovements whlch have heretofore been erected thereon or arepreeently ln the procesa of be!.ng erected, or to be erected lnthe future, aa a€t forth belos.

Now' THEREFORE, purauant to section z of the Declaratlon,and intendlng to be regally bound hereby, Declarant herebyanende the Declaratlon as followsr

section 1. Declarant h€r€by cubJects to tho unlt propertyAct and to th6 provielons of the condoo.inlun Docun€nta, theforlowLng bulldlngr and othor rnFrov€ca€ntr crected preaentty lnthe procas! of erectlon or to bo erested upon land prevloualy

gccr 357 pttt ."1.:

Page 29: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

ltubtnltt€d and ro aubJectcd to thc provlal.onr of thc CondmLnlunDocunentg.

sectlon 2. Thc locatlon of caeh bulldLng lr Eorcpartlcularly ghowr ln the Slrth lnendment to the Declaratl"onp1an. Thc Dcclarant declarca that thc bulldlngll lf notcompl€ted at the tlue of recordatlon of thll EleventhAmendment, thall be deoed Ln all resp€ctlr when completedr tobe eubJect to th€ provlaions of the Condonlnlu:a Documentg.

sectLon 3. simultaneoua wlth' the executlon and

recordatlon of thle Eleventh Amendnent, the Deelarant shallsxecut€ and record an lmendment to the D€claratlon Plan shlch(a) describea the locatlon of the buLldlnga and othorlnproven€ntl and the locatLon of each unLt and the Comnon

Elenenta wlthin each of the bulldings and (b) lndlcates theunlt dealgnatlon o! each unLt !n each of the bulldLnga. Fronand after the date of recordatlon of the amsndment of thaDeclaratlon Plan, all reference to the Declaratlon Plan ghallbe deernad to r€fer to the Declaratlon Plan ag anended.

SectLon 4. Prom and after th€ date of recordatlon of thilEleventh Aruendment, the proportlonate undlvlded conmon lnteregtln the Common Blernenta aealgned to each of the 150 unltsprevloualy subJected by the D€claratlona as wBIl as to each ofthe 21 units aubnltted hereby ahall bs ae 8€t forth ln Exhlbtt'A' attached hereto and made a part hereof.

Sectlon 5. ThIa El€vonth Anendment ahall becoms effectlvethe date when lt ls recorded ln the offlce of the Recorder

Deeds of Cumberland County, Penneylvania.onof

Bocr( 357 mu 54{i

Page 30: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

Sectlon 6. lll t€rnc and provlelons of th€ D€claration,the Code of Regulatlona and the Declaration Plan not herebyexpreaaly amended, shall contlnue ln full force and effect.

IN tIITNESS I{HEREOr, the D€clarant hag exacuted this.,r'Amendrnent the day and y€ar flret above wrltten.

CONSOIJIDATED CONTRACTING COI'IP"ANY

+|..7,.r!0$pNwEALTH Or PENNSYITVANI.I,;t;i1,!'_i;;:; ss.

.?-',1,.1,,t",.;;trumy oF cuuBERLAND({',t ,,.'9, r -t

m'I C-f;616 aoro, Coatatad Ccrrty II l*y Cormi1in Erfta Jrl. tS. l9e2 |

on thie, the ZStt day of O-fcbt.' , 1988-, beforg r€,the underalgned offlcer, peraonally appeared J-oh'r F Cch,llr',q ,who acknowledged hinself to be the V r(c. Pt-e:t ofcrrl ofCONSOLIDATED CONTRACTING COUPANY, and that he ag such officer,beLng authorlzed to do 8or executed the foregoing EleventhAmendment, to Declaratlon Creating and Eatabllshlng tfestwoodVillage Condomlnlum for the purposes therein contalned.

In wltn€Bg whereof, I have hereunto set nyoffLcLal eeal.

EocK 35? picE 54?

Page 31: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

./.

Urrrturdr Flo,-i 0clrsnirt ion

U-':cr.luod .Jr llarrc Corroon Irrterest Schcd,rled\nlrrdncnt I I

I

t, itlA:n:rtril

-in.-, t].: ar

.-'i l-i,i-, lri il;;l

,tt'l.lit.lpt*r.-1

-'it-;rl..ltl

iI

I

t

III

I

Ii

I

iI

-i

:.l

:.,

-::

IIII

I

II

Ii

II

I!II

II

I

t,1

?

'7

IJ

't'I

;:)'1

L

3,i

L

;!

L.t t4L.J F3L---J I ?L.-c t3l- -.'. l lti.-r 12tlt- -, t3L-j'l2Ar"..lU ll-l3Dt* - jtr

l. .:'ilI (, r-

L -:iu; .. :.rLl

L -ytiL. 9r-.- -'.'it!--.:)nl_. -..,1

Lt. tH3D(801)L'-r. I il3 ( gi13 )r_i. Tt{3 (505ii-lr. I l'13 ( gU/ )t.5. tri-f B 1't . lO IL':l. Llr $ I t- lul!.:.6A gn. tU3L:. in 31 1 -. 10/r1.5. jrl A t.t -;:01L:.1;\ 01t..-tulI-5. -r.) 9ll--?A3Lli.tn Ci t..,:ii',t.!. rirr g t.! iO iL:i. LA 91 I ..:1U?t.:i..iA gt1.-303' :. -iA s1 l _30/ri.3 l. it'i/: I ILJU. Ln 1 t:. iU I!-liLr.ri*r tl).l0L .li.r. of\ I 15.. 103Lir.t. 6/r I .t!- tU4r..:10. ,iA 1 15 .::1., I1..?(i. irr I t5.ii02l-lltr.i(r llS.lrl:il- ?U . ,i;t I '13- i?0 rrl-:)lj . CA 1 15 .. :lU I

$t.eet \ r illl;:Ad r,r ess hrgro^lU I licl isua tlotrr.t -t*gr..-

tj/rtJiUJ tlel i ssa Ccurt -'.{>l .t I u4t05 iiettsi;r Cour[ lU;]U'lUl ilcl r cla Co,rrt I t.r::z;lD:) iiel r.r;,iir Corrr.t I l/,0Birl i{clis:ir Corrrt ?g0C/r? |icl i:iril t-orrr.t l:tJr.9-47 Ay. I i;st Co,rrt - ?UlllJ-19 licl tsl:r Co,tr.t .li.,t.)$/rJ i.,te. I issir uo,rrt r Art. lttl? ;1J,/0rr3 ii.::lilisr r-o,.lrt, Al,[ lUrr lt.J!,)U/rlJ r1€ I i s';a Lo,lrt r ArrL 103 I i t,?!.1/r3 li:: i r :iliir l-o,.rr.L , fit,t iUa I I J,:)9rr3 r{elissa Court, Apt JU4 I].r.rC.x:l *rc I i ;:;l tnrlr.t , Al,t JU_t I i :r:,Vrr3 r.lel is;a Co'trt, Art 3ll2 llJJgti lir:lisiia Lo,rr.t, frpt :iurr it.J\,i:43 ilcl I s.i:r to'.rrt, At,L 3U3 l.l it,?grrl iil. I ic::r uu,.rr t , Fil,l lil I ,/::48/r3 ilel issir Corrr.t r Apt AiJ I ,:4iJ43 llcl i:isr Corrrt, f.rpL JU I l).1rrti0 I tlr i an Dr i r,€ li.tl)

oa*rr, *_ ur / z t r{cu FtA Urr r t,-: -c oElGIy4t

CornnonIntcrt:;t

0. i tq..0. luuz(l . 5UtJ..Q.'t;JO7.It , r'5'r .,

o,4i)07.Il . /:ty>zo.430):Lt,t':tir,'.O.'t\':i1..l.l . 't,:.; ij ..

lt . i\i)l[). 'r!,'-:,j0,1\J)iU. :;iu i0. :tlt7:t) . :i :r.i ,.o. SilJ:,jU. ,r:r.J,.v. 4i3i:u . \i.i,:o .7!42t).tt\t/'.o.6,?)i-t.l.5ti,.(J. i5ul..tJ . i:r...i,.U. L:.r3li{I. tr'-r.i.l0 , i:'-t;itti . :':.-i,.O ,'-tii'/.t). ,r:.i,.tJ. !:Jf i.(r . :i:;:..i ..l1 c.. t,-.u. JJar/-U, tt!.J,.o .7i42O . i:r..;..0 .'-t'-t'iiiil.l . -j'i:: ,.

O. 4t'J/:l.l. :lri,.

O . 4':37i

t

e Ul [rr' i arr [rr ive:itrii Br ian Dr r vc l;;i$Or' hr i trrr 0r. ir,e I,r.l.J3'l I fir iarr ur iirr., Apt lU I I I it)S I I ftr' i arrr- frr. i i."i, An[ tUt ] I ..,:,g1'l lir i arr lir r vc , Apt .lOs I I :,V'di11 lrriirn [ir.rve, Ant l0rr ,.,JttSlI firian [)rrve, AFt iit,i tIJ,,f:ll trrrittr Dt.rver ftl,t ltr.l l:-;!:g i'l fir i en Ur i v':, AtrL 2OJ I 13,?3 I I Itr r .rn |.rr- i vc, Ar,[ ,.!L)4 :,?rrU i 'l fir i irrr i.rr. r vc r ApL 3C, i I .t .ryt]1 I fur i irrr lrr i ve, Apt ii);-l ,t !J:,$ I i llr ian L)r r irs, Ant 303 l,i.i?C I 1 Ltr i .t1 lr1 r vi, Al,L JIJI, ,,r,:t,

l l Charrlotte tiay t!,r{.tli Uh:rrlotLc rl.r.r., Al,t lOl llJy'l 5 Clrarlottc lJ.rrr, r1t't l0:? il39l5 uhirrloLtc llirr,, Art l03 liJi'

'1'l! t,harlcl.te Udy, r.tpl 1(J4 ,?Jtt115 Ch:rrlottc |ti,u,r hrl :101 1IJ.:,I lt (llrarl.rttc. tJ_ry, Ar,[ tU: tl'.tt!'tl5 Ch,:.rrlotle llirr,, Alt .:tl-r ll.J:)lil Ulrarlolte tla:r, Apt lOtr ti24115 Lltr:rrlrrttc |J:u.r Apt _]Ul ll::l?

Bcot( 35'7 prce ,54SEXHIBIT "A" ,LLEGIBLE OR|GII,IAL

Page 32: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

tg

J:._|

j3'j3,3

3'j3J'3

33j3

lJ44444JJJJJJJC'J:JJJ66o6o

i

2 l.l1(,r.64 1 lil. 30?t L.r0. uA 1 r3 - J032 Ll,':(l . 6A l'l'.t- itU4;J Ll?.lt'14 1192 L t8.1H4 806? Lt,'.0A et0.10l3 t.. I /.6A ? lU..lO?t l-l;.UA glO. lLl32 t_ r,' .64 I r0--ru4:l Lll.LiA g10.iol? r.t/.6A BrO--202ll Llu.CA gl0 lu3: Lt/.6A gto-?o4:l Ll;.trA gl0..JO'l3 L r7.6A 910- 3022 Llz.liA 010-3U33 r-rz.6A gro.304t L'lo. tlA 'J l4r Lt5.t3 gt6l! Ll/t.lfIJ Clg:l r.- i3. rllj slloJ r-.r:i.rl utl: Lll.l.:A 924I L6.rzr llO2 L7.t:3 t'tz? Lg. i:? 1 t4? t.9.r3 1162 Ll0.[/r ll$3 r.:i.rJB i2l3 L3. r'3 ' rJ33 t..t.l2A. 1?53 LrU.rltt l)/3 Lrr.t3 13?3 L r;.r . I'lA t:J I3 1..5. 12U 9473 L/'.IJA 3it3 r.6.lJ 8493 LU. r alr t4?3 r.9.13 8503 L/ . llA C5t5 r-r.t3 ?oi-ror5 r_?. F 3 eO3 .. tul:5 r-J.f ? 205-.1o33 L4.tj',J 1u7..t0,r5 r..5. f l? 209.. totr5 L:) . r 2A C:l .. 10?3 t. lO.'f?fj 3/rB. l'lO-J Lll.13 050..1t15 Ll:.T:A 9/16-l'125 l- 13. 13 e/i{r-1135 Lr4.t?g 842-r145 L I 5. l2B $zr5 - 1155 Lr6.I3 843-1165 L1./.f:A S{t-n/

'llt CharloLIe Uav' Aptll5 ClrarloLtc l.ltrv' At't115 Clrarlotte l,luv' At'tI l9 Clrar I of t c lJavBO6 CltirrloLte tlav3l l0 tilr.'rr l ot t c Ll:tv ' At't 10 IU i0 Clrar l ot't e Uuv, ApL lO2$10 ClttrrlotIc [.];rv' At,l 'ltt39lU Clrarlotte l.l:rv, At,t lO4i,i lO tilr.rrlotte ll:rv, Apt l0 l8lO Chhrlotlc tluv' At,t lO?U tu ClrarloI Lc llirv' At,I t0'J8 iO Charlot te l,lavr- Apt 2O4Ol0 Clrtrrlotte ll.rv' ApL rO1BJO CharloLte tlirv' Apt 3O2Ctu ulh:rrlclttc |i:rv' Apt 3030'l O Clrar I ot t e tlav, Apl. 3U4914 Uharlotte tl.:.vI l6 Clrarr I ot L c Uav9 13 Chirr l clt t e ll:rvSllO Clrirr I of t e',,luvU'Jl Clr;rrlottc l,livgl4 ChurloLte U:ry1 10 ltr iarr [.rr iveI lit- Br ian Dr ive1 l4 ttr ian Dr iveIl6 Brian Drive1 13 ttr irrn Dr ive'1 2l Br ian Dr ive'l J:! Bri:rrt Orivel?5 Br i arn Dr ive'1'J/ Br i .'ut Dr i,rel?') br ien Dr ive'131 ltr i;tlt'Dl iveA47 iliclrelle Cor.rrtgil hiclrellc Co,rrt13/r9 l{ i clrel le Corrrt!)rrO LOtJ i g;e uurrr ttJiO Lo,r i se Corrr t'J52 Lr:u i sc Cour L20 I Lou i se Co'rr tItlS Lorl i sc Cour t205 Lorr i Ec Corrr t20u' Lorl r !.ic Ctrur t2Otl Lorr i se Co'rr tO5il ttr i;rlt Or ive949 Brian DriveeiU ltr ian Dr ive,J46 Br ien 0r ive!44 Lrr ian Dr ive842 ltr ian Dr ivt'$45 Lclu ise Cour t3/r 3 Lou i sc Cour t84 I Lou i ss Ccrur t

30?.J03304

1't 3?1 139924

1 5401!/rO'1 1391'13t)1 13?924

1 1391 1391 139I "!4

1 t39'l'l 3ti'l 1399?tr(, /:r al

'l?3/9U0900

I t.r

9',J01 i40'l ru41 0t0l1C/r't54U9U0

123i9{io9u0

'12'37yto9SO?uo

123/t$o

'12379irtJ

I O:lO1 1041 0301 134r 0;jg9C09e0

1232'9uO

'li23i9uo9eo

t237?i:)O

Q.S'.IZZ

o. 4b3zO. /'it';Q.7'ttr)l

0. 'J5'J7:0. i5!,:O. ',53l/"O.3l't'/:o. Jt:i',:o.4:j324.S'tOZ

O. 4's'320.4iill;Lt.606'l0. /r0ll ,iO. t,!tJ'l0. Stielio.4!or:O. /iq':0. 5g0zO.50D,l0. ssoi:o, /54,',.0. 4goi.o. ,50.:r:o,4?02o.1t:u;:o.6rJ6;,.0. qiir)":o. 4907:O .

" ijtj,:

o.60620.4ijrl.:o.6a6:1O. 4llDzlo. 50020. J00,:o. 50020. iuo,:o. 5007.0. (e O,jo.49CI;lO.6Oo,lo.4?ozo. 6067:o.430;l0. 4eu;:a. 6|d6;lO. 43O,1

BcCI( 357 prce .-149

Page 33: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

./.

;7

Igcl..,

tltl?rt9I

10tototo1t)r010IUtot11lt111t11lt2

.tat&I L1-

1.1IL

t:,_'l.ttctill-t

t2.t -tIAl3r3i313IJ'r3t4t4l.i'r5'J15l.il6t6t7

85'l849447.t.t tLE'2?-3e::5227?'s.?85rS/r9BrtTS/r5443ae0. t 't,tililrr226ets230t'J:23ttfr-t \1

2',? l-t.lagLJ

allC!', I

c,-r1r_r 't q$o5su7$ots1l813o r5917glt.J't t

023?ltt-)tng tc?ioil at "l834836937iJf9941ee4e'J-2grrJ830(a la

B?67915

5 L6. l tfi3 L7,(35 L8. ITA3 L1'J. F',e3 Lr9.r35 LTU.F?5 t.2l.F35 L?!:. l- ?3 L:.3.1'25 L?/r.l'35 L-?'t.F25 Lt6. F35 1..?.), .r2c: l 'r,-r r--'rJ L49.1g5 L29.F35 Lji0.Fe5 L3'r.F33 L3?. r- 35 L33. r?g L'J,r.135 L35. t l:5 L3$. F't5 L3/ .1?Lr5 L:[i. t'35 L3e. i2A5 L/,0. I lA5 [-/rt.l35 Lir2.lfB5 L/,'r.l 25 L/r'r . lj35 L4s. r.e5 L4lr. i:'35 L47 .r 33 L/,U. F'e5 Lrr::. I 35 L:i0. F t5 L5l.'t2A5 LJl. 134 L53. lzA4 1.i5. f l4 L34. tltj4 L.iS. r2A4 L55. t34 L5,i. I tB4 L6 i. t2A4 L/r0. f':l4 L5?.1384 1.6/r . lilA4 L63. T34 L62. f 2Ir4 L-6'L.12A4 L6t:, l'34 L67.1?B4 L/-0. f aA

8t r -'rCI6849 -1rJ7fJ47 - 108??r-1r82?3- 1192?5- 1 20227 -'t2 t;:t? -. 1f ?85r-r2384?-'r24847 -,1?.-te45.r26843-12,1tJt)22',.2?';4226t';ls2301:.lt?34n,lc:.'t.'t .1Lc. t2232i?.'":iri t9Lt323,a'tc

BO5s07BO90r1913$15917919o-l.t023

Loul re CourtLorr I re Cour tLou i re 6orrr t8r ian DriveBr i an Or iveBr i en Dr rveBr i an Dr ive

o. {802o.606i:o. 4aoiio.J34/.o. 657 ilo.5)4io.657;z0. )3/',1a.534;lo,6'i/ /.o,334;lO.6-.t/ I0.'.t3420. Sllrr,lo, 657'/!0. i34 /.o.657i1o.6t7 /.o,5342o.6ii/ .:o.334'lO,JJt:t /.o.420i/!,0.606,:O. 43Ot-0. /r0tl;l4.606:lU. /rOO,lo.5s4zD.6t/ /.0.5'r4Zo. 65:/r:o. 6572O.i34',i,o.657;l4,)34 io.4co2u. ati6r:o.4cb7:o, 6(t6r:o. 4JO't0 . ('c;U,lo.6/J6'{o. qiD/.a.4gozO. !rL)6,:o. 4907:0. 4lill,io. 606;lo.4'dDlg. 4aozo.6D6io. 49AZ0. {$uz

ftr ian 0r iveBrian DriveBr i an Dr ivcllr ian Dr iveltr i an Dr iveBrian Drlvetlrian DrivcFrian Driveltr i an Dr iveBrian Driveltr i.rn DriveBrian DriveBriln 0riveltr i alr 0r i veftr i an Dr ivcLec Corrr tLee Uo'lr tLee Corrr tLee L.rrteLee LaneLce LaneLee Corrr tL.ee llo'rr tLee Corrr ILee CourtLee Corrr tLec Cor.rr tLee Co,rr tltr i :rn Dr iveBr i an Dr iveltrian DriveBrian Drivefir i.rn Dr iveBrian DriveLee LartreLee Lane[-ee LancCharloIte tlayCharlotte llayClrarlotte LlavLee LaneLee LaneLec LeineLee LaneLEe L;rtrcLee LancLee Lt(ile

990123/9go

1 090'l 31rO1r19CII 34(]I 0roI Ori01Jlr0'ro?ol:J (t)I O(/01 rl5t0't 3401 [1..t l)'l 3/rO131r0't ovo1 3/rl)'to90t utu9i-io

173/9tJu?iit)

1237y30

I O90'l f'rtlto,i ol3/rOI 3401U9'(J'r 340'l u!'t)

9C0't':!i/

9C0I . !.l t

9',JAr.rut)

1?3/tiit)9UO'1?3/9flo?i;ll

'12379!:O9C0'tt3/9go9iJt!

Bco( 357 PAGI ir50

Page 34: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

T7L7l8t8t8l9l9192u20202L2Ltl221,1

Totals:

L69.T3L68.t2BL7I.T2AL7 2 .T3L73.T2BL7 4 .T2L75,T2L76.T2L77.,f2L'l8 .T2L19.A2LBO.T2L8l.T2LB2.T2L83.T2LB4.T2L85.T2L86.T2L87.T2L88.T2L89.T2L90.T2L91.T2L92.T2L93.T2L94.T2

L237980980

t237980

110 01100110 0110 0I10 0110 0110 0110 0lI00110 0It00tt00110 0110 0110 0I10 0It001I00110 0110 0110 0

204 112

0.606r0 .48 0r0.480r0.606r0.480t0.539?0.539r0.539t0.539t0.539r0.539r0.539r0.539r0.539r0.539r0.53980.539r0.539r0 .539r0.539$0.539t0.539S0.539r0 .539$0.539r0 .539r

100.000r

4444{4444444444446666666&11I

797 Lee Lane799 Lee Lane793 Lee Lane791 Lee Lane789 Lee Lane787 Lee tane783 Lee Lane785 Lee Lane781 Lee Lane777 Lee Lane779 Lee Lane775 Lee Lane773 Lee Lane771 Lee Lane831 Charlotte Way833 Charlotte Way-835 Charlotte way840 Melissa Court842 Melissa Court844 Melissa Court846 Melissa Court848 Mellssa Court850 Melissa Court852 Melissa Court854 Melissa Court856 Melissa Court

Carl

Recordcr

Eou( 357 nffi 5.5l

Page 35: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

.\.o-

RECCR!:t-0r1a: f" Iht,n:C:'::-, :'--r'.clJ'..::-,-i-_ :,..' ..'.

REI|ISED EIrgyEfnB Al{8llDUENT t{, ron urnDEcr.ARArtoN cREArrNc a1tD EsrABLraHriSy llllll L{ll g t,0

WESTTIOOD VIIJAGE CONDOI.IINIT'I.I

ttllg E[,nrENrH N.1ENDI{ENT nade thla 22'r! day of FEORdAP/ ,1989, by CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTING COI{PA}IY, SucceEaor Declarant,try laetgnnent reeorded on October 28, 1988 ln Cunberland CountyHlacellaneoua Book 356, Page 693, a Pennaylvanla Corlrcratlon ofHarlaburg, Dauphln County, Pennaylvanla.

VIITNESSETH T

IJHEREAST on January 29, 1975, the condonlnLun knosn aa

'Westwood Vltlage Condomlnlum' waa crlated pursuant to theprovlslona of the Unlt Prop€rty Act of penneylvanla, Act ofJuly 3, 1963, P.L. 196 (68 P.S. 3?00.101 et seq.) by the ftltngand recordatLon of the followlng documentsr

1. Declaratlon Creatlng and Egtabllshlng Weetnood VtllageCondonlnLum, dated January 29, 1975, and recorded onJanuary 29, 1.975, ln the of f lce of th€ Recorder of Deeds ofCumberland County, Pennaylvanla, ln t{lac. Book 2L3, page 283,aB amended by a Plrgt Amendment to lreclaratlon Creatlng andEstabliahlng Westwood Condonlnlum dated ltay 28, f975; andrecorded ln the aforegald offlce Ln illgc. Book 222, Page 729,aa further amended by a Second A.nendment to D€claratLonCreating and Establiahing Westnood Vlllage CondominLum datedJuly 21, 19?6, and recorded ln the aforeeald offlce ln illsc.Book 223, Page 3{3, and as further amended by a Thlrd Amendmentto Declaratlon Creating and Eetabllshlng l{estwood VlllageCondomLnlun dated June 9, 1978, and recorded ln the aforegaldofflce ln Mlac. Book 236, Page 225, and aa further amended by a

1Boor 361 mcr 974 (

Page 36: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

Pourth Amendment to Declaratl.on Creatlng and EstabliehlngWestwood Vtllage Condourlntun dated June 13'.1978, and recorded

ln the aforegald office in Misc. Book 236' Page 230i and acertaln Ftfth Amendment to Declaratlon Creatlng and

EBtabltehtng lJeetnood Vtllage Condominlum dated January 9 t

Lg7g, and recorded on January 23, 1979, ln Mlsc. Book 240, Page

884; and a c€rtaln Slxth.Arnondment to Declaratlon Creat'lng and

Establlehlng tleetwood Vlllage Condomlnlum dated March 1, 1979,

and recorded on l{arch 12, l9?9, ln Mlsc. Book 24L0 Page 836;

and a certaln Seventh Anendment to Declaratlon Creating and

Establiahlng Weetrtood Viltage CondomLnlum dated November I'lg7g, and rocorded on November 27,1979t ln Hlsc. Book 249,

Page 323 and a certaln Elghth Amendment to Doclaratlon Creatlngand EBtabllehtng lleetwood V111age CondomLnium datedSeptember 27, 1982 and recorded on December 14' 1982 ln Misc.

Book 282, Pag€ 323i a certaln Nlnt,h Amendment to DeclaratlonCreating and Eetabliehing i{estwood Vlltage Condomlnium dated

Noventber 28, l9B6 and recorded on t'tdy l2 r l9B?, ln Mlac, Book

333 at page 769i a certaln Tenth Arnendment to DeclaratlonCreatlng and Eatabllehlng Westwood Vlllage CondominLum dated

January 2?, 1987 and recorded on January 28, 1987 ln l'[|ec. Book

32g a.t pag€ 551; and a certaln Eleventh Amendment toDeclaratLon CreatlnE and Establlghlng l{egtwood VillageCondomlnlum dated October 28, 1988 and record€d on November 22t

f988 ln Xtgc. Book 35? at page 542i (herelnaft€r coll€ctlvelyr€f€rr€d to aa th6 'D€claration').

2, Code of Regulatlona of westwood vlllage condonlnlun

Bcc{ 36 [ prce 375

Page 37: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

datrd JanuarT 29, 19?5, and rscorded on January 29, l9?5r I'n

th6 offlca of ths Recorder of Deede of Cunberland Countyr

Pennsylvanla, ln t{lsc. Book 213, Pag€ 328' as anended by aPlrat Anendm€nt to Code of Regulatlonl of Wettwood Vtllagecondomlnlurn dated l{ay 28, 1976, and recorded tn t'he aforesaldof fl.ce ln lllac. Book 222, Page 737 (herelnafter collectlvelyreferred to as the 'Code of Regulatlons') '

3. Declaratlon Plan of westwood village condomlnlum dated

January2grlg7srandrecordedonJanuary2g'L975'intheofflce of the Recorder of Deeda of Curuberland County,Pennaylvanla, ln PIan Book 26, Page 15, as amended by a FlrstAmendment to Declaratlon PIan of Westwood Vlllage Condomlnlun

dated JuIy 21, 1976, and recorded ln the aforeeald offlce lnplan Book 28, Page 72, and amended by a certaln second

Amendment to Declaratlon Plan of tlestwood Vlllage Condomlnlu'n

dated June 16, 19?8, and recorded !n the aforegaid offlce |nplan Book 33, Page 28, and amended by a certaln Thlrd Amendrient

to Declaration Plan of Westwood Vlllage Condoninlum dated

January 9, LgTg' and recorded on January 23, 1979, ln Plan Book

34, Page 100; and amended by a certain Fourth Amendment toDeclaratlon Plan of llestwood Vlllage Condonlnlurn dated Xarch 1'

19?9, and recorded On l{arch 12r 19?9, ln Plan Book 35, Page 3;

and amended by a certaln Flfth Amendrnent to Declaratlon Plan of

lfest\rood Vttlage Condonlnlun dated November 8, f979, and

recorded on Novernber 27, 1979, in Plan Book 37, Page ? and

amended by a certaln Slxth Anendment to Declaratlon PIan offlestwood vlllage condomlnlum dated January 26, 1987, and

PA'JTB03r 361 37(;

Page 38: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

recorded on January 28,1987, ln Plan Book 52, Page 41(her€lnafter collectl-vely referred to aa the'DeclaratlonPlan'); and amended by a certain Seventh Amendment toDeclaratlon Plan of t{eetwood Vtllage Condomlnium dated October21,1988 and recorded October 2?,1988, in Plan Book 56, Page98; and amended by a certaln Corrected Seventh Amendment toDeclaratlon Plan of Wegtwood Vlllage dated October 21, 19BB andrecorded November 22, 1988, Ln Plan Book 55, lage 126.

The Declarationr Code of Regulatlona and Declaration Planare eometlmes herelnafter referred to a8 the "CondominiumDocumentg. -

WIIEREAS, Section 7A of the Declaration ae amendedauthorLzee and reservea unto the Declarant and Lts succesaorsin tltle, ln their sole digcretlon and wl.thout the coneent ofthe Council or any Unlt Onner or the holder of any llen of anyunlt, at any tlme and from tlme to tlne untll January 28, 1990,to submlt to the provlalona of the Unlt Property Act, and tosubJect to, and lnclude nithin the provisions of, theCondominlum Documents by anendment to the Declaration in theform of thia Eleventh Amendnent, inter aIla, buildinge andother lmprovenents.

WHEREAS, Declarant hereby deeirea to gubmlt to the UnitProperty Act and to aubJect to, dnd lnclude wtthtn th€provlalona of, the Condonlnlum Docunehts, bulldlngg and otherLmprovenente whl.ch have heretofore been €r€cted th€reon or arepreeently ln the procoas of belng erected, or to be srected inthe futur€, aB eet forth below.

{scox 361 pAcr 37?

Page 39: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

ll0tf, tIlgREFORl, purruant to Soctlon 7 ol the lleclaratton,and lntendlng to be legally bound hereby, Declarant herebyanenda the DoclaratLon at folloa r

Sectlon 1. Declarant hereby aubJecta to tho Unl.t prop€rtyAct and to the provlslons of the Condonl.nlum Docunentt, thefollowlng buildlnga and other lmprovements erected preaently lnthe proc€aa of erectlon or to be erected upon land prevloualy

eubnltted and eo aubJected to the provlalona of the Condonlnlu.nDocumentg.

Sectlon 2. The locatlon of each bulldlng ls morepartlcularly ahown ln the Second Corrected Seventh Anendrnent tothe Declaratlon Plan. The Declarant declares that thebulldlngs, lf not cotnpleted at the tlne of recordatlon of thtaEleventh Amendnent, ghall be deemed ln atl r€sp€ct8, whenconpleted, to b€ tubJect to the provlalons of the Condonl.nlunDocumenta.

Sectlon 3. .slnultaneoualy wlth the executlon andrecordatLon of thls Revlsed Eleventh Arnendrnent, the Declarantehall execute and record a Second Corrected Seventh Amendmentto the Deblaratlon Plan whlch (a) deacrtbes the locatlon of thebulldlnga and other lmprovenentg and the location of each unltand the Common Elementg wlthln each of the bulldlngg and (b)lndlcates th€ unLt deelgnatlon of each unlt Ln each of thebulldlnga. Prom and after the date of recordatLon of thsSecond Corrected Seventh Amend.nent of the Declaratlon PIan, allreference to the Declaratlon Plan shall be deened to refer to

80cr 361 prcr 378

Page 40: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

the Declaratlon Plan ae arnended'

Sectlon 4. Prom and after the date of recordatlon of thlgRevleed Eleventh Amendmentr the proportlonate undlvlded common

interest ln the comrnon Elements aasigned to each of the 160

unltgprevtouelysubJectedbytheDeclaratlonsaawellastoeach of the 21 units eubnLtted hereby ehall be as 8€t forth lnExhtbtt "A. attached hereto and made a part hereof.

section 5. This Revleed Eleventh Amendment shall become

effectlve on the date when lt t8 recorded in the offtce of theRecorder of Deeds of curnberland county, Pennaylvanla.

sectlon 6. All t€rm8 and provlelone of the Declaratlon,th€ cods of Regulattone and the Declaratlon Plan not hereby

expreaely anended, shall contlnue Ln full force and effect.IN WITNESS I{HEREOP, the Declarant hae executed this

Amendment the day and year flrst above wrLtten'

CONSOI,IDATED CON:TRACTING CO}TPNTY

361 effi 379

Page 41: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

COH}TO!fiIE.AI,III OF PENNSTT,VTflIA )D60PtlN r 88.COt tflT OP 9HlDtftrtidl9 l

On thle, the 27r! aay of FFORII4&J

(r-no - t

rt:*fl:fffc*,anad.trt ?! ft'i/t6rtir'ne, P' t?ut

, 1989, before re,the underalgned of f lcer, personally appeared lf6rhl L, *ttttt ttlP .who acknowledged hlneelf to b€ the yl(E QRestpnrl. ofCOIISOLIDATED CONTRACTING COITPAIIY, and that he as such offlcer,belng authorized to do Bor exeeuted th€ foregolng RevlsedEleventh Amendment to Declaratlon Creatlng and Eetabllahlngt{egtwood ViIIage CondomLnlum for the purpoBes therelncontalned.

In witnees whereof, I have hereunto set ny handofficlal eeal.

7PAGE 360E00( 361

Page 42: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

ILTEGIBLE ORIG,NAL

./ :

tJ-':rssod Vrllrrr Con*cn I trl trect 5t lrr'C'rle - u f 7lr\er-'tttlnstlt I I

tlt:s FljA Url I I s

$t,rirt'e ConnonI oul iruc t ttt ct'r:cltlrt i t

$r0t t.lo.'; U(,tglrirl iolltit rut'IArldr'css

lU I lrcl t'.,i:r t.;.r'tt t'iir3 llt'I tuti'u L'r'rrtI [r! ]re I t s:iu 0tllr t'ltl/ i{c I r cr.:r Co'lr tlO..r iicl r.;,;ir tlo,tr'ttl! I ilr-'l i silr Co'.tt't$/r9 |ic I i :li ir Lorrr tItrT rl,..l i l,.rl Co'rrtt.!.iltt tiul I ti',it [.[;'Jt't8/r3 Hs'lls!i:t Lo'rrt, Al'l ltt'ii)rrit lt:'lius:r l.,tt'.tr'lt ltt'l ltl'rUrrlJ llcllguil ttl'lrt, At't 103tj'i 3 lr:. l r r: lr tlo'.rr' t ' llt't dUl:grr3 rlcl issi: Corrrt ' Atrt Stle!,i,il irc'I i ;'-::t Lo'li'l ' fit'I itlJUrr3 rlc I i s;a l,o'rr t r Hl't -JOl

ti'ri iicl i !i:il i.o'lr t r ftt'[ ltrttt?43 Acl ts':,:r Lo'rt't, Al't 3UJ$,r3 licl i'i:r i-luur t ' ftl'I liJ I

8dr3 i{el issii to'tl't ' APt 2iJi$43 licl l:r'iii Uortrt ' fit'[ J0 Iri0 I ttr t irn ltr i'.'eSU.l ltr'i €rtt lrr ivc9U5 ltr ian Dt'lvc$tlr' l.t'l irll [rt'i\'t:I I I [<t' i att Dr ii':', Al'[ 'll'l Igl I llr'itttt'trt'ir":' ftt't lUll61 I lir t irlt l,r I vc ' At't IUJ[, I I ltr t i,rtt Ut t vi'r frl't 104Sll lrriati Urlvc' At'.[ ;it'i$ I I lrr t irlt l.rr t vr r (ir'[ :!t'fg i'l lrr i etr Ut' i v';, Al't 2AJe I I lrr i:.rtl lrr it'c, ltl't jtj'r$ i I Br i err i,l' I vc, Al't 3U i

t-i 1 I t,r i :r tt lrr i vc ' fir'[ 3tl-l8 I i lrr i an Dr t vs, Al't 3U3C I I lrr i i,ll lir t t'3, At't JtJ4lll Charrlotte t'laY'1 li t-llrlrlott'; rl:u'r fil't 1f'lt1! Clrirrloltc Urw' At't lO3i l 5 Lhitr l ot t :: U:rr" fllt l i'l11! Clrarlcl te U'rY' nl't 104115 Lhrrluttc llirr" ftrt :tJ1ll5 Chr,rl'.rtte [l:rY' At't ?U'!115 Clr;rrlclLte llirr'I firL "':UJ'l l5 Llrar I ut t e t'lirY , APt tgz;I I -l Ctrirr I ut t c lt irr'r fit'l 3i"l I

l;rl,l1nllrI rl.:l-Jl r

-'ll.!ll... .1

-'l t-:l..rl-r il-ra tjrr.! tiJir.-:rr-; tlJll

IIIIIIIIII

III!II

I!II

.l'l

'tg

a-

!-|,)

st..,

'.,a

!l&

iII!a

II

I:IiII

I

'tLi

.l

.1t.

'r!

L. I t{L . -) l:.iL-.3 ltl.-t l3l..l I rri.-b 1?8l-.., ('lL -:i 'ltA: ltr lrl3t,l. .';tlL. r.' L.

i -'.'itL ..r:L.'.".,;_ . ..!ilL -Yt:[.?r.:- - ..'i t!- - '.t ilI . :'fL,.,1 J

1 i/rtl'l 1 u/rt tl.!uI lu/iI ]lrrlJ990

I Lr3r'9r.)il

I ltrlli l.tY'I r J'.,tt3'7I li!)'l I s'l1i3i,'t'l 19i tJ:'I t39,|49!4t t.lrr

t54U'1.r.r3l4i:3'l tr .l .J

U. r'!4 tO.IVUZ0.luo,;o.1902ll .ll\'.O. 48C,20.6iroto.4302iLt, i lt4rlo.'h!7.t). }5-'.0.'.ttttZ0.'.r:,:;,jlJ.'.t!87.0. i5'J.:o.:lg7:tl.li):l,lo. 5!97:0. trii3,.u. 4537:0.,rt3iB.7t4ZA. !r97 ';c), 6.77i,u. 59i ;o.55e.7.u. i59,.0.1r3:ill.4l.J,itl.'tlll0.'i)5,:B,'s'.tilltt, ,,r'3,:U.!'i{;'t0.5:;9.$.5'tl7)1 .453;o.7147.0. Jt.'i.O.5't9710. ::'J io.4b3i:U. J)Jrio.3!820.55:r.:o.433r0,5l$i

Ll. tH3U(9tJ1iL:r. til3 (iil-til-3.1t-13 (stlliL /r. l lli r. UU/ )r.5. uA B I I' ltt ;

L':l.ilr lll':U-ll.l.6tt Ull'ltll

L.!u.Llt 1l'j'iUlL3U.6rt li)'lO.:L ltr.'.jn 1'l:"'ll'J3LJU.6;t i'l.-l- 1U41..'J0.!(r 1ll']ttlLl?U. rlrt i i5' :O!Llltr. i.ifr 115 'trl3l.-:U. 6rt l'15' ?O'iL10. CA t 19" lt, t

I l'J'l1 I J:''t l'Jv

L,!.trtt 'rill'l(l/rli.r;l 'tll-i':(11L5. Jir tJ I I "-lUft.!.ur till"i!U3Lt,.'.rir tli l' :itt,t.!.ri:l gll itlil-li. i,o 9l I '' 30?t.r.;i\ 9i1'3tt3'-.!..rA gl l ')lttri.fl.iltt; lll

,,'! ttt'l J,.',I : -;!lI139:'Jt

l'l .iY1 'r J:,r'i'39

,)': t,l5.r tt1 13?i t39I iJil93+

f i .i:,'I i39l rJi

.i?+I t3'/

EXHIBIT TAT Boofi 36[ mce 86l

Page 43: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

ILLEG1SLE ORIGINAL

Il/'(.l!.tarS33J33333333333t3333444.(4IF

5r5FJI5a

l'

3J66666T77

2e232alLarra.2nGrrt7tnE1rrgnrlr)InL.)EIrtg

E.r&3333333333335I5a..,5t'JG'

a'J5J5-55

L'ler.IlALr:i. 1 3L'l 4. I lltL i 3.'r :juL'rL. l3L'tt.lJAL6.b4L7,| 3Lt). F3t.9. f 3L 10. F'lrt.2. I lrJL3. l3 '

l-'r . I2AL r0. I ?IrL11 .1 3Ltl. f?AL5. 1 29L4. f lAt-6. 1 3Lti. l::l|t-9. 1 3L7 . llAt-'t.t!t-?. I 31.3.t 2L4. F3L5.f2L9. i2A

914g r6(rr.)s20di. l'tgL:

824tro'l'12

1139lr39924

15'rO1!'rO1 r39'l'l 39I t399?4

11391 1391 139924

I 139It3t1 1399?4.l3t)

'l?379u^0900

'1 J.l r'g,J()

'l )/rO1r341 0f0I tC/rl54U9lro

123',i9lioI'Uo

12379go9ga9:lO

123/v$o

12379l;rJ

19201 1e/r10rol lg410!g9309gft

1:J3/9UO1]3/9SU9C0

't2371'UO

o.t!82o.Jtu{o,4932o.1344o.7r4lo.:;5ci':O.'.1187;o.:r3,:0,453;(o,t ';>'/,

o.5!32O.5l:)Zo.453'l0.51'3d0. 5r3zo. 559 4O.4';32O.1LD,:Ct.606Z0.40D,:O.1eO'/L0. 60o,iO.4'.JOi:D, /tttr tio.3'uo7!0. 500 /.0.5807:o,154r',.0. (goz0. 60t51:o. (9020.

"1:O;:o.6062o. c$Di:0. 43020. '.UBr:o.606:l0. (uo;o.60Ez0.490r:0. 50020. itiolO.'tOOZ0: iLl0d0. 1007:0. (CO,io,19AZ0. 606 Io.1eo70.6062o.4goz0.4co,:0. 60620. 4u0l

LtiJ. 6A 1 1:r' 30?L.!tl.tiA 1'l!'.!03L:!O.OA 119.3U4L19.lil( It9L10. lx( 806Llr'. lih E lO' 1O IL 17.64 8lt).'103L'lr.Ufi Ol0'ltl'Jl. t,'.64 B 10.- lu4Ll/.uA 910;olt.'17.6A BIO-?OlL'l/.'{ifi g lo .tu3L1l.GA BlO- ?O4Llr'.LA 910'J0lL17.6A BlO. 301L r 7' . iiA g 10. 3i,3Lt7.6A Blo-304

113 Chrrlottt UeYr Art 30?119 Clrarlottc UaYr frnt Jt 31l! Charlottc tleY' Art 30(1 19 Charlottc UrY8O6 Ehirrlottc illYU'l 0 Clrar I ot t c UirY ' 6r't t0 IB iU Ch:rr I of t c UIY ' Art 1U?t) l0 Chtrr I of I c llrY ' firt I tl38lu Clrerlu[tc U'rv' APt t04$ l0 lllrar I ot t c Ni,rY i Art .l!01BIO Chr,rlottc UuYr APt 2O2t) lU Clrarlot tc lliY' fit't t030iO Ctrerlottc llirY' At't lO4S'l 0 Clr:.r'lottc ll;rY, Art :i0lB'lO Churlottc UirY, At't 3|J2$10 tlhar lottc ll :,Y' Al't 303BIO Clrarlotte UuYr Ar'[ 30/rS lrr Clrarlottc |l':rYB l6 Clrinr I of t c U'rrv9lC tihirrlottc ll:tY9?O Clrarrlottc t.luYOt.: Clr;rrlottc llrY824 Charlotte Uev1'l 0 ltr iatt lrt ivc'l l?, lsr i an Dr I vc114 ltrian Drive't l5 Br ien Dr ive1 le Fr ian Dr ivc'12'l Br ian 0r ive'1JJ ttr ian Dt'ivc'l?l 9r ian Dr ive1'lI ttr iatt Dr ivc129 Erien Drivc131 Br ian'Dr ivc847 nichelle Co'rrt8:1 lliclrcllc Courtg/,9 Hichelle Courtgrr3 Lou i se Cour t81O Lorr i se Corrr t85il Lclu i sc Cour t

l4t6rg

't2 r'r t3'12"t't7l129't3r847arJ Is49c4s850nJd

r.'r o.'f 2BL1l.T3L1 3. TlA

20 I - 101 ?.O I Lou i se Cotrr te03 - l UX Ju3 Lou i ric Cour t205-'lO3 ?05 Lou i gc Co'rr teU;' .. 1t)4 2t)l Lo'r t Ec Cour t209-lOb 2O9 Louise CourIC52.-1t)? $5t lr i:rtr Dr i vc8/r3. l10 84$ Fr ien Dr ive850..1 1 1 $J0 ltr i an Dr i vc846-'112 946 lir i en Ur ive

L 13. l'3 8"rr-1 13L't 4. I 29 847- 114L 15. I ?tt 9/r5' 1 15Ll6.l3 B/r3-ll6L 1/. f 2A ti4l- l l/

844 Br i an Dr ivctt(? 9r irn Dr tvc845 Lou I gc Cout t$rr3 t.ott i sc Courl84 I Lou i sc Court

BocK 361 t,rcr 362

Page 44: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

, , L6. l:rlt B.Jl-106i ., L7. 13 g4e'1o7i ;, Lc.l lA 8r,7- lo-J-tj aJ L1'..,. t :J 3f I ' 1 l8n a Lle.l3 3113"11"t I L'.ru. [ 'J ?1'5- l;:u:J 5 t.ll.t3 lt7't:ll; 'J L'J:'.Ia .1.t9'li!i!; s t-l3.tz 051"133; a LJ/,.13 849-'114'i i l-?'""t1 847'12',9 3 L?6' F3 945' t?6; a t.?':.r2 843-12'/

f U 'J L'J'J. t'I .!.!t)io 'J L?9. t 3 2r::I Lt 'J Liilj. f ;l ?-i!ttio 'J L3l't3 2261() g LJ3'r3 t''19i- s L33.ru ?:9 .iu t L:tt't3 ::3::i; t L3!' l l: ?34io :, L:13 ' t'-'r $:::ii 5 L3l. 1 tlr ?? 1

1l 5 L:l't:'13 ?ll3i r 5 L3'1.'l 2A 2?'"tI 1 I Lr'(J. I lA t)? 1

ii 5 t-/rl'13 s?3f f 5 L/rJ'll$ tleSir 'r L43't? go.;'ia 5 L/r'r ' !j3 e07ii 5 145'll Boeii 5 L\''i:3 sllili 5 L47 'r 3 s13ie 5 L'r'i!'F'J $15iil a L"Y't3 917ie 3 L5t)'r! 419ilr 5 L:;i'tJA 8?1it 5 Li?' t3 8t313 4 L53'l;At3 4 L'J:'1313 4 L54'l3bia 4 133'rilA13 4 L5c'I313 4 L5/'l;!I|

, 14 4 L6i't:lA, 14 4 L6t)'t'J

| ,i 4 L5?. I ?t''15 4 L6l"filAll 4 L63'T3l:i 4 L6'J'l?I'|16 4 t'6'J'llA16 4 L66' (3t6 4 L67 '1:l8'1'l 4 L/O't?A

Uavll:rYtl irv

TLLEG\gLE OR\G\NAt

85 I t. ou I sc Co'rr tD(9 Lo'.r i rc Co'rr t8r,7 Lou i lc Co'rr ta?1 Br iatr Or tvt'2?.3 br ian Drivctt5 lr iatt Drtvc??7 lrr ien Dr ivs2'J9 lrr i i tt 0r ivcB!1 Hrian Ort"reg/r9 ['rr iatt Or tvt:B4t lrr ien Dr iveg/r5 Itr i:rtt gr tvc843 9r i irn Dr i vctl0 trr i t'n lrt ivclllll trr i an Dr i vcitlrl lrr i alr Dr i r'c -2'/6 Br ian Dr iveil'J3 lrr i atr Dr ivc

837 Ch:rr I ot t c$J9 CharlottcA4l CharloLte'c)24 Lcc Latte922 Lee LlneClO Lcc L:rneB3O Lee Lanc$tO Lec Lattc8?6 Lee Lenc795 Lce Lattc

?3O t<r i en Dr'ivt-'!-i.) trr'ian Drivc2'34 V( i ert Dr ive$llij trr' i:rn lrt tvc??l Lec Co'rrt2J3 Lec Co'rrt225 Let' Co'rr tgl I Lec LrttcB?3 Lce Lanet)!5 Lce Lanc8Ol Lec Corrrte07 Lcc Co'lrt9O9 Lec Co'rrt$1 I Lec Co'rrtg l3 Lec Co'rr II Ii Lcc C0'rr II 17 Lee Co'lr tO 19 ttr it'tt Dr tveg?I Brien DriveO23 Lrr' i €rtt Dr i r'i?14 Br ian Drlve? 12 trr' i atr Dr i ve?iO Br ian DrivsC'-lJ Lee L:'ltcg3ur Lec L'aneli36 l-cc L;'nc

9BOt?3/990

lDeo'134U1U9U1 3401 tl5'U1CJ?013/r0'109013 4t)1 0?0105t013/,01tlu013rrC'1340{otio13/rO1 0?0lUto9it)

173/9UUyiio

'1237930

1 09013 "9lo'i o1 340't 3/'O1U9t)13 4010*0

9CO'l'J.'J/

9COl lJi

930l.)u0

1737r'ii09'J0

123'/9CO9iD

'12379CO930

1'J37980900

0. 48020. 606):o.4807:o,334/.o.657:lo.t34/.o.657;l0.511/r 'lO.5's4Zo,6'jf /.0.5342o,651/.0.5347.0.5:lq /.9,657:l0. i3'r /.o.6577.0.5571a.a347.9.6'-i7 ;a.5347.D.t!47.0.4302O.604,:o.48gZ0.4gDi:o.606:l0. 4so Io.5347.o.6t/ Io.5347.o,6t7":o,657'lo.5?4/.o,6577.0. 53/r'l0.4902t). ,5!i6;:0.49b7:0. 606r:o.19020. {'r;O/a.606'lo. {EO/.o,49|07.o.606,:o.4902o. qgoi:o. 60620.4tiD'lo. 48020.606:':9.198'l0.4802

:

I

so$ 361 ?Ace 363

Page 45: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

aI

t?t?l8l8l8l9l9l92020202L2t21222222232323242424252525

Totals:

I100I100I 10011001100tl00ll001100It001100I 100110 0- ll00I 100ll00I 10011001100I 1001100ll00

204 tr2

0.60610.480t0. l8 0l0.6 06t0. tl8010,53910. 53910.539t0.53910.53910.53990.539r0.539r0.539t0.539s0.539s0.539r0.539t0.539r0.539r0.53910.539r0.539r0.539t0. s39s0.539t

100.000t

{ L69.T3I L68.t2BI L?1.T24I L72.T3I L73.T2BI L74,T2I L79.T2A L16.T2I L77.T2I L?8.T2I L79.T2I L80.T2{ L8l.T24 L82.T2{ L83.T2{ L84.T24 L85.T26 L85.T26 L87.T2f,,: L88.T25 L89.T26 L90.T26 L9l.T26eL L92.T21 &6 L93 .r2 'I L94'.T2

?9? l,ee Lane?99 Lee Lrne793 Lee Lane?91 Lee Lane789 Lee Lane787 Lee Lane783 Lee Lane?85 Lee Lane781 Lee Lane777 Lee Lane??9 Lee Lane?75 Lee Lane?73 Lee Lane771 Lee tane831 Charlotte l{ay933 Charlotte way935 Charlotte tlay840 Melissa Court8{2 Melissa Court8{4 Helissa Court846 Melissa Court848 Melissa iourt850 Melissa Court852 Melissa Court854 Melissa Court855 Melissa Court

,:,;'"?ff;'#ilf, i' ss. 1:oJde'O in lhs otlic€ lor the recordlng ol Dc.,.s

"It.. j"ftd forcum,berrana couniv, pal -'-'4lilu& acok.ob I , voE_ ease 33 * _'/v;lncss.n]y.nahb and seal ol -orriceJ'.-.J1,'{o le {t

Boor 361 Ptct 364

q^^r-J

Page 46: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

Ss;,./s1

EODE OF. REGULATIONS.

oF_?fEqTwooD VrL_LAGE CONDOMINTUi,! i

Table of Contents

-

Art.icle

II

IIIw

VI

TitIe PageIDENTIFICATION OF THE PROPERTY Al!D. DEFII{ITIONSSl. Identification of the nropertyS?, DefinitionsAD}IINTSTRATION; APPI,ICABILITYSI. Adminis trat,ionS2. Appi.icabiliryPRINCIPAt OFFICETHE COU}ICIL51. Management of the property; Nurnber andQualification52. Term and Compensation-:S3. Nominations lnd Elect,ions

I.l.J.,t'11'2.22

54. Vacancies .-.55- Removal- --56. .Organizational rYeeting -.-+.'-'

MeetingsS10. Unit O*ners Attendance at }4eetingsV. OFFICERS OF THE COIJNCILSI. Designation52. EIect,ion of Of f icers53. Duties o.f the prbsident54. Duties of the Vice presidentSS. Duties of the Secretary56. Duties of the TreasureiS7. Compensat.ionSB. Resignation and Removal59. Fillirig VacanciesSl0. Executlon of Instruments

57. IleetingsSB. Regular59. Quorum

(:,

2'2.3,3-i{| "+'.14 l4

{'55:sr5ls.:66'6

,71iz.-. 7..,.7,7

'8IB99'.. \. IOJ

.10 :'10'I0

UNIT OI{NERS51. Place of I'leetings52. Annual l4eetings53. Special MeetingsS4. Notices55. Record Date56. Quorum57. Number ef VotesS B . P::oxies59- Action by Unit &rnersSI0. Actions of Unit O*nersS1I. List of Unit O*ners512. Order of Buslness

Without, a Meetlng

/U tX soox 2 [3 r,tcr :izij

sll,it'52ffKw*yid#,

Page 47: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

{t,l,t

tl

Ii1

.t,l't.ti-l

TItlePOWERS, AUTHORIf,T AN.D, DUTIES OF THE COUNCILSI. Powers, Authority and Dut,iesA. Operation of the PropertyB. Preparation of BudgetC. Indreases in Assessments. 'D. ExpendituresE. Enployment of ManagerF. Fidelity Bond,sG. Taxes; Water and Sewer CostsH. Hire Employe6sI. .Coll.ection of Delinquenei'esJ. Legal- Counsel, etc.K. Operating Accounts.L. Audits and Books of Accor:nt'!!.' Rules and Regulations. N. InsuranceO- Collectiori cif ProceedsP. Prosecution of Eninent Domain Proceed{ngs

O. Purchase of Units. R. Lease or License of Comrnon ElementsS. Designation of Tit1e HolderT. Leases' U. Personal Property: il: ti:i5::tlr'13.]*Provements

52. r,imitition of Council's Liability53. Indennification of Council lternberS54. Language Concerning tiability in Agredment95. Notice of Suit and Opportunity to Defend,VIII ' INSUR.FT.\CE: DAf.IAGE .t\ND DESTRUCTIONSI. Insurance for Benefit of UnLt Oarners52. Dlaster Policies53. gpes of Insurance54 . U-nit O.rner' s Insur:ance :

l;, iiffi:*:"::"1:r"::i:"o"nersSB. .Distribution of Proceeds. 59 - Repair or Reconstruction of Casualty DarnageSI0. SubstanCial Tot,al DestruitionIX EI'IINEI{T DO}TTIIN: OBSOLESCENCE5I. Bninent DomainS2. ObsolescenceLEASE OF U.'IITS51. Lense of UnitsI.IORTGAGES51. Notification of Council52. ' ReFo:t of Unpaid AssessmentsS3. Copies of Notices51, Notlce's of DamageS5, Exarninalion of Books55. Rights of First llortgagees

Iraqe

1111L2L2121313'13'13141414L4151515151str5161615'16I7L71718i-9L9191919202222'))2222') ')2426'26',262727'27 "27272B2B2828

XI

AniK 2l 3, f,fr:f :l2fj

Page 48: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

Article

-XIIXIIT

xrvxv

Titlg Paqe

?93o303l313t3I313132

" 32..323232'32

57. No participation in edjus'tjnent ofLOSSeSSB. Provisions for the protectlon ofConstruction Mortgagee -.FTSCAI, .YEAR-S1. Flscal yearA},TENDMENTS TO CODE OP :REGULATIONS ':SI. Propos6]52. Vote Required53. "sfrecli;" o"t"PARLTAI',I.ENTARV RULES.S1. Parliamentiry RulesMISCELI.ANEOUS51. PaiLuie of the.CounciL to InslstStrict performance Is No lfalver52. Captionsql. Gender, Singular, plural51r 'sdveiabilitiS5. 'Ef fectlve Olte

the

Upon

BccK Zlil ircr ii30

Page 49: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

. CODE OF REGULATIONSoF FESTWOOD VII,LAGE CONDOMINIUM

t,L

. 'inrs coDE oF *.uro*roNS is made.. *is I2./1 aay of1975, by the following inciivlduaLs, John. n.-ffi?FCather

CONDOMINIUH.

ARTTCLE IIDENTIFTCATION OF THE PROPERTY

.hND DEFINITIONS

51. - ' Identification of the property. This Code of Regula-tions is the code of Regulations whj.ch is adopted pursuant to the9llt Property Act of pennsylvania, Act of July 3r. l9G3r'p.L. I95(68 P.s. s700.10r et seq.)-fpr the regulation and management,of theProperty knor-rn and, identified as gIESTFIooD VTLLAGE coNDoururuu'whichwas submitted to the provisions of the Act by Declaration Creatihgand:.rsLablishing Westwood Village Condominlum bearing even d,ateherewith made by !1. L. If. Construction Corporation, i t'taryland Cor-.poration, and Record.ed in the office for the Recording of Deeds inand for Cumberland County, pennsylvania, in Deed Book , page ,and the accompanying DecLaration PLan which was Recorded in saloOffice in Pl.an Book , Page

. S2.. Deflnitions. The following terrns when used in thls'code_of Regur.affi;;E5-fr have the. same neanings ascribed to them.rn SI of . the Declaration referred to .tn Sl of this Article r, viz.t"Act" 1 t'Assessment" l "BuJ.ldingt,; ttcode of Regulatlonst'i "ComrnonElements"; "comn6n Expenses".i "common rnterest"i "comnon Receipts"I"Comnon Prof its " ; "Condominium" i "Conllominium Docurnents " i "CouirciI" itDeclarantrt ,- ItDeclarationt' ; ,'Declaration planlr ; r,Documentsrr I "Landr.i"Majority" or "l"lajority of Unit owners " i ,'personr',. ,,property,';t'Recorded" l "Revocattion"; "Tract I,ft t'TfaCt 2tt and. ttTfalt 3i'i t'Unitt't"Unit Deed"; "Unit Designation,,1.,,Unit Owner"i and 'Voting Represen-tat.ive" of a Unit Owner means the person who is entitled. pursuant tothe provisions of SI4 of the Declaiation to cast votes foi such UnitOwner.

AN,TICIE IIADMINISTRATION T'APPLICABITITY

F.rank-9li'l-son, Frankryn Pailing, and }rarg.aret FaiJ.lpg, arl of vrhomconsLitute the. first menbers. of the, Council' of WESTWOOD VILLAGE

5L. Admini.stration. The administralion and manalementWesE'tvoodvWiumand'thePropertyandtheictionsthe Council and, the Unit Owners shall be- govirned by the CodeReguIat.ions.

ofofof

BocK 213 r',\cr :llil

Page 50: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

52. Applicabilitv. AII present and future Unit owners,tenants, .their-ffiiTE6il-Tustor;rers, business invitees, servants,

.agents, employees and any other person or peisons that shall bepermitted to use thc Property shall be. subject to the Code ofRegulations and to the Rulgs and Regulatigns (as defined in Para-graph t{ of Sl of. Article vII of the Code bf negu}ations) nade andpromulgated by the Council. Acquisition, rental or occuPancy oflny Unit shall be conclusively deemed to mean'that the UniL G.rner,ienant or occupant has acceptLd and ratified the Code of Regulationsand the Rules and nequlations of the Council and will comply withEhem.

.ARTICIE IIIPRINCIPAL OFFICE

sr Prrncrpal utr].cePrinci al officej The principal offiie of WestwoodVilIage]6o"ao*ffi.co.*.ii.;i;;iil"i"catedinitiaI1yat 5082 Lilac Lane, Swatora Township, Harrisburgr'Pennsylvani'a,but thereafter may bd located.at such other suitab}e and coveniengplace or places as shaLl be permitted by 1aw and deslgnated by theCouncil.'-

ARTICLE IVTHE COUNCIL

Sl. {aneqement of the ?ropgrlv; NumPer an9'Qqelificalion.fne Council shall manage the business, oPeration and affairs ol?lestwood Vi3-J"age condoiinium and ttle .iroierty on Uefritf of the'U.ni-tO,rners in compliance.with.and"subject.to the provisions of the Act,'.'this Code'of 'Regulations anil the Declaration. Fhe CounciL shallconsist of five natural individuals, each of whom shall be at leasttwenty-one years of.age. A persOn need not be a Unit Owner to

. .gualify. for membe,rship. in'the CounciI.

52. Term and Compensation. The first members of the'Council shall @ as such in the Declaration, andthey shall serve until their succes'sors shall have bben elected atthe first,annual meeting of the Unit Ovrners. At any annuai eiectionin which the Declarant shall be entitled to select a m,ajority of themanbers of the Council as provided in S261ii) of the DeclarationaII nembers.of the Council shall- be elected for a term of one year-At the first annual election in which the Declarant shall not beentitled to select a majority of the members of the Council, twonenrters shal1 be elecbed t,o serve for a term of t,hree years, two toserve for two years and one to serve for one year. At all subseguent

-2-soolt 2llJ r^ct :ili;J

i

I

I

I

Page 51: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

at'l

elections the mernber or members of the Council to be elected atguch election shall be elected f'or a terrq of three years. Eachmember shall serve until his successor shall be elected and shall..serve wiLhout conpensation.

53. . Nom.inations and Elections. At'least two months'pre-ceding the ann ers the .President .shatlappoin't a nominati.ng committee of three, at least one of whom'(whcn possible) shall be a. rnember of the Council vrhose tbrm ofoffice does notrexpire at the ensuing annual eleclion. Ttre nomi-'nating comrnittee, after considering the qualifications of indivi-dugls and consultlng ruith the Declarant whlle the. Declarant ownsfive or more Units, shall selects an individual or individuals tobe elecced as a member of the Council. Such Commiltee shall repor!.lts nominees to the President at least fifteen {ays prior to ttredate of the annual meeting. :

':Any .ten Unit G.rners, or the Unit Gvner of ten or more Units,' ma.y nominate candidates to the Council by presenting such fiomina-

_ tlons in writing signed, by them to the Secretary. Such petition"' shall be gresenied not, lels than fifteen days before the'annualmeEting. . : ..

At least ten days prlor to the annuaL meeting'the 'UnltOwners shall be notified in writing of all norninees to the Cbuncil.and shall be. furnished w,ith ballots, Tfre nanes of all nomineesshall be eilher typed. or printed upon'atl ballots.. Where there lsmore than one candidate such narnes shalI be arranged in alphabetical' order. .....' ' ,.', Those nominees receiving the greater nuirDer of votes out of

,the nrrrnlcer to be elected shall be declared elected and in case of'' 'a tLe vote as to the last place to be filled, a ne$r baLLot shall'be cast in order to determine the last suciessful candidate ex-: cluding those rvith a smaller number of votes who shall be declareddefeated. Cumulative voting sha}I not be permitted.

Unit Grners"or.their Voting RepresentatLve may cast' theirvote piior.to the .;rnnual'ineeting by deposit,ing their ballot,s withthe Secretaryr'to be opened by hirn at.the rneeting, and are notrequired to be present at the meeting'to cast their baLlots forthe' elect,ion of the members of the Courrcil.::

54. .' Vacancies. If the office of any member of the CouncLlshalt become vaffiFEf-reason of his death, resignatioi, retirement,dlsqualific'atlon, removal from office or othenvise, the remainingmembers of the Council, at a special meeting duty called for. suchpurpose, shall choose a successor, who shall serrre for the remainingunexpired term of the member replaced

-3-t

oool 21Li rAcE lil.i3

Page 52: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

55. Removal. ltembers of the CounciLby the oeclaranFlurFuant to the provisions ofation) mdy be removed with or without carjse,..byof Unit Omers or their Voting Represent,ativesthe .votes cast. at .any,annual.or',special meetingduly:called for such .purpose, in which case thithls Article IV shall also apply.

(except those selected526 (ii) of tne Declar-'the affirmative votehaving two-thirds ofof the Unit' Onrnersprovisions of 5{ of

S6., Orgahization:iI I'ieet,inq. The firSt or organiaationalnreeting of eac l shall be hetd irniediatelyupon adjournment of the'meeting of the unit orners at which thiy. .were elected and. at the same place where the meeting of the unil'q.lners vtas held, provided a quorum is present,. rf ,t quorum of theCouricil is not then present, -such first or organizati6nal meetingsharr be held as soon thereafter as may be prictical:re provided .notice is given to each mernber of the councit is set foitn in s7"of this Articre tv.oi unless waived as provided in sB of this'Articie IV. :

57. l'leetlngs. The Council shaLl meet regul.arly at leastonce a month on the first Thursday of each month cir on such otherday as thei-council may fix. At. tlre neeting to be held on the firstTnursday of November of each calendar year:the CounciL shall adoptthe budget speclfied in Paragraph B of sl of Articre Vrr of,rheCocie of 'Regulation$. rtre me6tlngs shafi Ue held at the principaLoffice of Westtvood Village Condominiu,n or ab such other places as theCounbiL may determine. The annual meeting of the Councii shall beheld immediately fotlowing the annuaL rneeting of the Unit, O,rners' atthe place where such annual meeting of the unib o.rners is held. Aspeciar meeting of the council may be calred by the'president orvice President on two days notice given either-in writing, in person,by telephone, or by.wlrer to each member of the Cowrcil. Such specialmeeLing must be calLed on the demand or reguest of two members oi theCouncil.

58. Rcgular l,teetinqs.. Regular rneetings once establisheclmaythereafterffinoticeatthetimeandp1aceagreedupon by the Couneil. If the time or place of a regulai rneeeing bechanged by circumstances beyond the control of the Council, noEiceof the change shall 'be given in the sarne manner as for a specialmeeting. Notice of a regular or speciar meeting need not be given'to any.member of the Council who submits a waiver of .notice, whethersuch waiver be before or after the meebing. Attendance at themeeting shall be deemed to be a wai-ver of notice th'ereof.

59. Quorum. At all duly convened, meetlngs of Ure Council,a Majority of EEE-fr6mbers of the bouncil shal-l conititutb a guorumfor the tiansaction of business except ai otheryise expressly pro-vided in. the Code of Regulations or by law. Each member of' theCouncil shall be entitled to cast one vote and Lhe acts of themajority of the mernbers of the Council presenE at such meeting at

-4-e,oox ?-l.ij ttct :i3 I

Page 53: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

Ii'r

which a quorum J.s present shall be the acts of the Council.. If at'any meeting of the Council there shall be less than a quorum presen?rthe members of the.Council present may adjourn the meeting f,rom tineto time, and at any such adjourned meeli.ng at which a quorum ispresenL, any business bhat might have bebn transacted. at.the rlbetlngas originally called, may be transacted without, further notice t,o anysuch members.

SI0. Unit Ororners Attendance qt- llesginga, Except . for"ttreneeting to app r'urciL as stated'in 5? of thls lrrticle IV, unit or^rners shall have no 'right to attendthe meetings of the Council, but, the CoUnciI rnay, in its sole 4is-cretion, elect to aLLow the Unit Olmers to attend a particuld,rneeting or.meetings. ff the. CouncLl does elect to ailow the UnitOnmers to attend a particular meetingr the Secretary.of the Councilshall give a noEj-ce of such meeting to the Unit Ovrners at least'three days prior to the.said meeting; provided how.ever'that thefailure Lo qive such notice shall. neither invalid.ate any actions .taken b! the Council at said meeting nor inpose any liability onthe Council or the mernbers or officers of t[re Couneil for thefail-ure to give said notice. Noterithstandilrg anything contained inthis .S10, all. Unit Onrners shall have the right to attend and behea:dl'but not the right tb vole, at the meetin$ of the CounciL atuhich t.he budget of the Council and, fiestwood. Vi.Ifage 'Condominiumshall be adopted by the Council. Unit ftiners shaLl receive noticeof said meeting in the manner provided in 54 df Art,icle VI of theCoCe of Regulations by the Secretary of the CounciL at least ten days,but not more thal twenty days prior. to said rneetLnj. .

,: t l

ARTICLEV .':t ...S OF THE COUNCIL: :OFF'ICER :L : :

51. " Designation. rtre otttcers of the Council' shall bea President, ViE6-EETd6nt, Secretary and Treasurer. The Secretarynay be eligible to the office of Treasurer. Alt officers shall'benenbers of the Council.

ection of officers. Ttre officers of the Council'.s2. Election of Officersshall be e.Iecteilannually by the Councilnes Councjl and shall hold office untilor appointed.by.the Council and qualify.

at the organization of eachtheir sucqessors. are .elected

53. Dut.ies of the President,. The Presldent shall bd thechiefeiecue1v1andshaII.preside.atallrneetings of the Unit Oruners and of the Council. Hb. shall have thegeneral powers and, duties usually .vested in the office of -the Presl-dent of a Pennsylvania business corporation including but noE, limitedto, the poweF to appoint committebs from anong the Unit O$rners fromti:re to time as he rnay deem appropriate to assist in the conduc! ofthe affairs of the Council.

-5- |

scor( 2lii r,rcr 1135

Page 54: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

s4.perforn allsha1l servedent shallpowers.anddisability.

Duties of the Vlce President. The Vice'President shalldu hirn by the President. Heas chairman of.the respective committees which the Presi-

deem appropriate. The Vice President shall exercise theperform the dut.ies of the Presideht ln his absence or

:

. . .1 ...r.i55. Duties of the Secretary.' Ttre Secretary shall attend

all meetings ol-TEE-Tffietings of the Unit &mers andshall record all votes and the minutes of all meetings and proceedingstincluding resolutions, in a minute book to be kept for that PurPose.He shall have charge of the minute bo.ok and such records and papdrsas the Council shall direct and perforrn all dut,ies incident to theoffice of Secretary of a Pennsylvania'business corporation including 'the sending of ,notices of rneetings to the Llhit O^rners r the Counciland comnittdes and, such other duties as may be prescribed:by: the Codeof Regulations or by the.Council or the President. He shaIl,'keep atthe Council's office a record of the n€unes and addresses of aII UnitO*ners.,and the information specified in.sll of Art.icle VI of theCode of Regulations, as weII as copies of the Declaration; the Decl,a-ration Plan, the Code of Regulations'and the Rules and Regulationsadopted by the Council, all of which shall be available at the officeof the Council for inspection by Unit Ovmers or prospective Unitohrners during regular Lusiness frours. Tire Secretary shall keep orcause to be kept the register of holders. of mortgages secured uponthe .Units referred. to in Article XI herepfi.

55. 'Duties of the Treasurer. Ttre Treasurer shall havecharge and .cus ible for, the funds and secur-ities of the Council and shatl deposit al.l monies, checks and othervaluable effect,s in the naine and to the credit of the Council insuch depositories as maiy fron time to time be designated by theCouncil. fle shall disburse the funds of the Council as.may from timeto.time be ordered by the Councj"l or by the.President, making propervouchers for such disbursements. He shall keep or cause to be keptfuIl, complete dnd accurate accounts and records.of all financialtransacLions of the Council and shall submit or cauge tq be sub-mitted to the councir and the unit oirners such reports thereof asthe law, the Decl-aration, the Council or the Code of Regulations mayfrom time to time require. Such accounts and records shall includerwithout limitation, Chronological lj.stings of all Comrnon RcceipEsand Expenses on account of the Common ElementS and each Unit, andany other expense .incurred, the amount,of each Assessment for CommonExpenses ancl-Assessments applicable to the Units, if anyr and theamounts paid and the amounts clue on such Assessments by the UnilOnrners. Such records sha1l specify and itemize the maintenance,repair and replacement expenses relating to the Comrnon Etrements andany other expenses incurred by the Council. The foregoing financialrecords shall be kept at the Council's office'and shall be availablethere for inspection by Unit Onrners or prospective t'nit O*ners durl-ngregular business hours. He shall direct.and perform aII duLies in-cidenb to the office of Treasurer of a Pennsylvania business corpora-tl-on.

-6-Bocit 213 rncr :il]ti ,

Page 55: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

t

I

57- Compensation. Ttre officers of the Council shall servewlthout conoensation unress such is approved by a Majority of unitorsners. rf any compensarion shalr be paid it-3rr;i;;-;;1"!ed. as aCoriunon Expense. .Appolntment, or electi6n as an oriicer =[iff.noL.c.llTy with,it an automatic'contractual. righ't te compensation. The ':officers of the council shall be'entitled to reimbulsement ror ait.expcnsgs reasonably incurred in the discharge.of .their d,uties.. ..

. sB- 'Resiqlation and Removal. Any officer of ths corrricrrmayresignat,anyt'imE@cetbtheCounciI,suchre-.signabion to become effeitive at the next cor:nciL meeting. turt.'member of the Council who resigns or is removed as a memier oi'th*Council shall also be deerned to have resigned. or been removed., ipsofacE,o, frorn any councir offi.ce he may hav6 held.. Ant oriicei'oi'--the Council may be removed from nts 6ffice at any tiire, by a majorltyvote of the Council. whenever in the best, judgmenl, lof the iremberl of -the council the interests of the unit o*n6rs-wiLl.be hest served. thereby, or by vote of the unit ovners with or wl-thooi ..rr=., in thesame manner as set forth for the removal of membqrs of the CounciLin 55 of ArtsicLe'IV of the Cod.e of Regulations.-1. - -- -..- ---:----

^- - - s9: , -' r'lt.rilg,yaca4.cies. vacancies caused by resignationor removal of any--oflfiEEE-sEETT be f iLled .by a rnajorLty .roie oi tt.other mernbers of .the Cor:ncil

{10: '-Execution of rns-truments. No agreement, contract,cnecK' deed., rease, _mortgage or other instrument sharr be bindingupon the Council and the Unit Osners unless sign'ed by two officers'of bhe council, except as such .power may be otf,e:*risi delegated tothe l'tanager as provided in Sf of Articla VIf of the Code of Requla-tions. T'!re liability of the Unit Onrners, the Council or any oific.r"lof the council under any instrument binding or purportlng t6 lina.the Unit onrners or the Council shalL be governel Uy the irovisionsof 54 of ArLicle VII .of .the Code of Regul.ations. : - :

ARTICLE VIT]NIT OI.INER.S

_ sr- Place of Meeting. Alr annual and special meetingsof the unib o^rffi aE the principal ;ffica oi wesr-wood Village Condominium or at such. othei suitible'and. ccinvenientplacg as may be permitted by taw and from tirne io-tfi; ii;"a nythe Code of Regulations or the Council and desLgnated in the ri6gicesof such meeE,ings. .

-7-80cl( 213 r.,rce

t

:t3'7

Page 56: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

II

I

III

II

I

I

:lI1t

I

+,iI

I

III

iI

I

rji,';

52. Annual Meetincts. Tfte first annual meeting of theUnit Ownersffilthin thirty duy.F af ter the date onwhich title tO U;its then submitted to the provisions of. the Actand having Common Interests in the Common Elements in excess ofseventy percent shall have been conveyed by the Declarant to UnitO"rners other than the'Declararit or within one yiar f ollowing thedate of Conveyance of the firsd Unit, lvhichever shall first occur-Subseguent an-nual rneetings shall be held at 7:30 P.M. on the firstllonday of April of each year, or at such other date and time as theCouncil nay- deternine'but not more ;than one hundred'fifty nor lessthan ninet! days after the .end of the fisc-al year of westwood ViJ.lageCondominiunr as- specified in Article XII of the Code of 'Regulations.

At the annual meebing, the Unit Orners (and, the Declaran.t '

iursuant to 526 (ii) of the neclaration) shatl elect the membersof tire Council un]-ess such action is taken pursuan't to the Pro-.risions of SI0 of this Artiile VI. n1e Unit C)^rners also may con-.duct whagever other business may be required or perrnitt'ed by law,the Ueilaration or the Code of Regulations, to be done by a yoteof the Unit o^'ners. The Treasurei of 'the Council shallpresentii """ft-antiuaf meeting an audit (certified by an independentcert,ified public aCcountant) ,of the Comrnon Eipenses, Common Fleceipts.and'Common .Profits, and the allocation .thereof to each Unit O*ner'a:'rd the Treasurer shall reporL on'any changes dxpected for the

. current fiscal year.. Such audit snatl'be delivered to alL Unit'o*ners not less than ten days prior to, the. annual megting

53. SFeciaI lteetings. Special meetings of the Unit O,rners'nay.bela}1edffitimeand.fromLimetotirneifrequest-eo by .any two membels of the Council and must be called by 'the Councilupon-r..iipt of written requesb from Unit Ovrners entitled to castL5;000 votes. The Council'snall designate the date' time and

. .Iocatios oi-iii-;;";i;i-;;eli;ts or tie unit orvners. special meetinssof the Unit O'vrneri shall be called for the purpose of considering

,, natters which shal1 be required or permitteb Uy la!r'the Declaratton'.. 'or the Code of RegulationJ, to be done by a vote of the Unit O"rners',.

"t iot iny other ieasonable purPose. eciion taken at a -special me-et-ing shall be confined t,o the puiposes stateil in the notice thereof.

54. Notices. Noticej o"f meetings of the Unit O*ners shallbe in wiiting.-ffiFSecretary.of the Council shall give or cause tobe given to ltre Unit,-Owners and alt members of the Council any

' notice:permitled or required by the Declaration or the Code ofa"g"iitions either by liand delivery, or mailing United States PostalSei.rice first.class mail addressed to the Unit, O*ner at such address'.' ;. ii ti" Unib Orvr:er may fron time' to time specify,in-writing to the.

;r ':...,s""i"tut.y. Tnis notice shall be deemed.glven if placed in the UnitO.rner's mailbox by hand or when the notiie has been duly deposieed'..: i"'r-r.ceptacle tfrerefor maintainecl by the United-states PostalServ1ce, po"tage prepaid. Notice of heetings need not be given to

-8-

Page 57: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

any Unlt.Owner who personally, or by his Voting R€presentative,s.lgns a waiver of notice whelher belo"rg or afttr tire neeting.The aLtendance at-a.meeting of any unii, owner, or his votingR'epresentative, withou't pr6testin! prior to the concrusion ofthe meeting the.rack of proper notile of .such meeting, sh.alrconstitute a waiver of notite of the neeting by such-Unit Owner.rf there are.co-ownbrs of "record of a unitrlno-tice sharl beaddressed to all of them, but. need be sent or'derivered bnry totheir unit or to one other address designated in writing by thernin acbordance, litn the provisi.ons-oi-tti;. $4: --''Notices of th. unnrar. and speciar meetings'of the unitowners sharl specify the date, time and rocation of the meeting,as' weII as the matters which vrill be the subject. of discussibn-orvoto at su'ch meeting. Atl notices for the ainual neetings sharlbe given to the unit owners at reast ten days, but rlot m6re thanty"i.fv.aay?r prior to such meeting. Noticei ior.special meetingsshall be.given. to'the unit owners at reast f,ifteen'd.ays, but nolmore than twenty-five g?yt, prior to such meeting. ltotiees forpostpon{d nreetlngs sha}r-ui }iven'at, least ten aiys, but, nor mcrethan twcnty daysr prior to the date of the resched,uied meeting, -

55 ilecord Qate. For the purpose of determining theUnit Owners enEiElEa--E6;olice of an| meeting'of the Unir:O"r,ur",oI any adjournnent thereof, or for tire purpoiu of any other action,the Council shall fix in advance a date as the recori date eof st-r'chdetermination. such date sharl not be more than thirty nor resi---than twenty-five days before the date of the meeting. 'li norecord, date is fixed, then the date sharl be deemed. to be thetwenty-fifth 'day before the date of the.meeting. .

56: Ouorum. No official business may be transacted normay any.blnding votE be taken at any meeting'of the unit ovinersunless a guorum of unit owners is present. 'A guoruut for all.meelings sha1l exist if.there is present, in pbrson or by proxyr.Unit otvners or their Voting Repreientatives together entitiea io'cast at, least twenty-five percent of the total outstanding votes of' the unit owners. The subsiquent joiirder of a unit owner 6r-hisVoting.Representative in the action taken at a meeting by .signlngand concurring in the ninutei thereof shalt constitut6 tire presenceof such pcrsoi for t.he purpose of determining a quorum; I.lhen a'quorum is once present to organize the meetiig,.it cannot be brokenby thc subsequent withdrawal of a Unit owner 6r unit owners or hlsor thcir Voting Representatives. rf a quorum is not present atany mceting, _the unit owners present may reschedure tire meetingfor a later date, allorving tine for the required notice whictr ltresecretary shall give or cause to be given to arl unit orvners and. which shall include notice that action may be taken at suchreschcdured meeting regardless of.a normal quorum. A guorun atsuch rescheduled nleeting.shall consist of whatever number of Unit,Owners and Voting Representatives is present, rvhether or not theircombined votes equal twenty-five percbnt of the total outstaridingvotes of the Unit Owners.

-9-

Page 58: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

57. Number.of Votes. The number of votes which eachUnitowner(in@Iarant)orhisVotingRepresentativeshall be entitled to cast in any of the affairs of the Unit-Ownersreguiring_a vote, and which votes are assigned to a particularUnit, shall be as provided in Sta of the Declaration.A unit which has been acquired by the council on behalf of.alI the unit. owners sharl not be entiulbd tb vobe so long as itr:onbinues to be so held ' .

$B: Proxies. Arry Unit Owner and any Voting Representative. may attend aLl meetings of t.he unit orvners either in person or byproxy._ Such proxy shall be in writing and shall be delivcred'to the.councir at 'least one day prior to the nreeti,ng for which the proxyhas-been given. The proxy may be revoked at any time by written-.notice to the couricil. No proxy sharr endure for more Lhan onemeeting, apd any postponements lhereof; unles.s the proxy shallstate some'- longer period ,of duration, which in any Lvent shall not.exceed eLeven nonths.. Such proxy shall also become void -**hen ihecouncil has received written notice, given by a responsible personwho would'have personal knowredge of Lhe.faclr.of tire death or.judiciatly decrared inconpetence of the grantor of such'proxy orof the recording of the transfer of titre to the unit from thegrantor of such proxy..

59. Action bv Unit Otvners. Except as'otherwise provlded.by1.aw,,theoeffiofne9i:Iationsr,acts.ottt,eUnit Owners shall require the approval of the Unit Owners.or theirVoting Representatives together Lntitled to casts in .excess,off ifty.pgrcent of 'the votes of all Unit Owners ortheir VotingRepresentatives present in person or by proxy at a meeting of theUnit Owners at which. a quorum is.present in person or.by proxy.

S10. Acfions-of . Unit Owners Without a lleetincr.' Any actionreguired or pe ! Owners maybe taken without a.meeting by the written. consent, stating the aclLonso taken, of at leas't that number of unit owners or.their VotingRepresentatives whose votes would otherwise have been sufficientto take the action if a meeting had been held at which alr unibOwriers or their Voting Re1>resentatives vrere present,S11". List of Unit Ql^rners. The Secretary of the Councilshall compile @ at the principil office of thecouncir'a comprete List.of the unit owners and their'last-knownpost of f ice address.es. Such list shall al-so show opposi.te eachUnit Owner's name the Unit Des.ignation of the Unit.or Units ownedby him, the percentage of Comtion Interes.t in the Comrnon'Elementsassigned to the Unit or Units owned by him, the number of votcs whichthe Unit Owner is entitled to vote at meetings of the Unit Owners and'the Voting Representative, if any. This list shall be open to in-spection by alI Unit Owners and other persons larnafully.entitledto inspect the same during regular business hours.S12. Order of Business. The order of business at the

Page 59: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

annual meetlng of the Unit Ownerg shal'I. be:. {a) . Calling .!he ro11 \

';(b) Proof of notice of the rnebtlng'dr

I : ' certifi.cation as to waivers'(c) Readinq of minutes of preceding meeting'

.:(d) nePoiPs of the offLcers' '

I

li

(h)' Election of members of the(1) Urif inished business -

(j) New business(k) Adjournment.

Thd order of business at aII other meetlngs ofOwners shall as far as practical conform to the orderat the annual rneeting insofar as the special purPoses1n9 wili permit.

ARTICLE VII :

POWERS, AUTHORITY AND.DUTIES OF THE COUNCIL

(e) Reports of the Council(f ) Reports of Conimittees.(S) SeLectLon and appointment of inspectors

of election.

AclK 2l ll r,rm :l.t I

Council.

theofof

Untt'businessthe meet-

Sl. .powers, Authority and Duties. The.Council shall haVeand exereise at nd duties necessary f9riit" ptoper conduct and tire aclministration, managernent and operationof affairs of t,lestwood ViIlage Condominium and the Property, etndmay do or cause to be done ail such other lawfuL acts and thingsii'"r" not by i";; ut ine coae of Regulations and the Declara'tioholotherwisel airectld or required t-o be done or 'exercised by theUnit Or.rners, or by obhers. in the performance of its'duties asthe actministering bocly of llestwooa Viltage Condominium and the'Frop-.erty, the Councii shail have powers, autiority and' duties set forth in

Page 60: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

the Act and thefollowing:

Documents, ineluding, but not limited to, the:-..' .:{ --

A.' Operation of the Propertv. .The operationr.nanagement,maintennt,repair'carercIean-ing, upkeep, protection .and surveillance of l.lestwood Village Con-aominiiun ana tfre Property, and all other property, real or personalr.of

.the Council held for the bene'fit of itre-Unit owners

ac]opLionnotratu'ffi",.3}.*5;:ffi:l.:?""l:f;caLendar year of a budget or estimate of Common Expenses for thenext succLeding fiscal year vrhich shall include, but not be lim-ited to, a provision to establish and maintain an adequate'reservefund for thL replacement of the Comrnon Elcnents. In connection withthe sale of each Unit, a working capital fund for the initial monthsof operation of the l.lestwood Village, Condominium shall .be establishedin a-minimum amount of two months of tfre estinated:annual Common.Expenses for each such Unit. The total amount of such buclget orestimatse shalL be assessed against all of the Units and the re-spective Unit otvners thereof, in the same proportion as their re-spective undivided Common Interests in the Common Elements as set'forth in the Declaration. The proportionate amounts thus found dp-,pticable to each Un.it shall be payable by the Unit Owner thereof 'to'Lhe. Council in twelve equal monttrty instlllments on jthe first. day ofeach month of each year. On or before the due date of the firstmonthly instaLlmentl the Council shall. prepare and deliver or mailto.eact Uni'. Owner and person holcling a first mortgage upoh a Unitwho .has given .the lnf ormation set forth in Sl of Article XI. of theCode of '.Regrrlations, a statement showing the amount thereof and thea;nount assessed against such Un.lt for the entire fiscal yearr;andshall not be obligated to give notice of any subsequently accruingnonthly payments 'ior .such iiscal year; and -the omilsion of notice.of such inituttment shalt not. rel-ieve such Unit Owner frbm his ob:ligation to pay such nonthly installments promptly.when and as the!,beiome due and- payabJ.e. The omission by the Council to fix the As- .

sessments for the next fiscaL year shalt not be debmed a waiver ornodification in any respect of the provisions of the Code of Regu-Lations or of the other Documents, or a'release of the Unit Ownersfrom the obligation t,o pay the Assessments, or any installmentthereof for any such year, but the Assessment fixed for the precedingfiscal year stralt continue until a new Assessment is'fixed-

C. fnctreases in Assessments. To adjust ot'irr.t.u,atheamountorany.aonExpensesandmonth1yinstallments thereof, and to levy and collect in addition thereto,special Assessments fof Comrnon ExPenses in such amotrnts as the-Counc.il may deem properr'whenever the Council is of the opinionit is necelsary t; do so in order to mei:t increased operatilg oInaintenance co--sts, or aclclitional capital expenses rot . because .ofemergencies; provided, howevef, that aII such increased gr special,

BuiK 2l l', l,rnr li.l;l

'. ;" 't'' ,'. " .5,;": ,r . =l'.1"'-l

-L2-

Page 61: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

Ir'

Asseqsments shall be madi: or Levied against the Unit Owners and theU4j,ts owned by ttrbm,iespectively., in !he-saTe.FToPgf!+ons o_r Per-.cerit,ages as provided. in Paragraph 8,9f. 5t; of this Atticle VII.

; .D. ''.Expenditufes. To use and expend, any lun coj-leciedfiom such AssessmenG-ToJ-TEE-operation, .management, maintenance,renewal, replacement, ripair, cire, cleaning'r-upkeepr. srirvellLanceand protection i:e tne Property and aII of the real'arid pArsonal pro-perty of the Council heLd for the benefit of tbe Unit Owners. No.L*pe-r-,aitures for capita.l ipprovements in excess'of $5.r000 for anyonl icu* shaLL be mide by .tire Council withou! the affirmat:-ve voteof the Unit:Owners or their Vbt.ing Representatives'rePresentJ.ng amajority of the.lotal votes.at an annual meeting or special rneeting.callcd for that purpose at rvhich a gubrum. was piesent. "In the eventtherc shall be airy Lomrnon Profits rdrnainlng at the end of'each'fiscalyear, th.en the same shalL, in.the discretion of the Council, eltherLe returned. to the Unit Owners in the same proportion as tFieir.re-specbive Comrnon Interests therein or be credited in said ProPortionto ttre ncxt monthly installments due from t,he 'Unit Owners'under'the'

I

currenL fiscal ygar.'s budgee, unt,il exhaustedi . ' ". j '' '8. Emplovment of ltanaqer. To employ a' prof'dssJ.onal}tanagingAgent(he@er'')tomanagetheProperty.The }lanager'shall be subject to the control of the'Council at allti:nes. The Council shall have the power to fix the Manager's cqn-pensation ancl to set forth and define the Cetails of the }lanager'spowers and dutiesi provided, holever, that any agreement'with theilanagcr shall be in writing. ahd shall provide bhat it may beterminated for cause on ni.nety (90) days'written notice and thahthe term of any such agreemenl shall not exceed three yearb. Thecompensation of the Manager shall be paid by the Couricil as part'of tnc Comrnon Expenses. Notwithstanding the foregoing, until thesatisfaction of record of the }lortgage referred to in S27 of theDcclaration, thb CounciL.shall not select any llartager withoutthe prior ryritten consent and approval of the Trustees of.HNC Mortgage.and itealty Investors which consent and approval shaLl be required'as to .thc forn and substance of any. agreement wittr .a I'tanager; pro-vided, horvever, that such.conseht and approval may nbt, be.withheldunreasonably.

obtain fidel-ity insuranceVIII of the Code of Regulations.be paid, by the CounciL as Part,,

F. Fidelitv Bonds, To

The prcrniuns on such insurance shalLof the Corrunon Expenses.

' G. Taxes; Water and Sewer Costs. 'To pay' aII taxesand assessment.s le PrcPerty of t'hecouncil herd for the benefit of the unit owners, exclusive of anytaxes or assessmcnts'Ievied against any Unit or othgrwise properlychargeable to thc Unit Owner or Unit Owners thereof.

Taxes and assessments (if any) which may be levied againstthe Property as a rvhole before separate as.sessments for each Unitare madl as- provided by Section ?01 of the Act shall be paid by theCouncil and ihall be included in the budgeL.' atrd paid by the Unit

coyerage as requirCd by-53 of Article

- l1 - nn'\? I I 'l r,rrc :l.l'i

Page 62: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

''Odners as 'a Comrnon Expense. AlL llens againlt the Common Blements, of any nature .incruding .taxes_.and speciai asse"=*"niu reviea lygovelniilental 'authorit,ies .shall Ue'piia by the councii ,ona "r,orr lu'_o-:::=:Fd.by the councir .against the unit or units in accordance' wtth their respeclive Comrnon .Interests or to the comrnon lg-p"rt"accor:nt, whichever. in'the judgment oi, ti," q""".ir-i" ';;p;;priate...,

. The cost of electricity for common faciLities ,(other .

as 'suppriqd to individual unilst -wnicn ii" us""ssedi.:revied',e,hl.'sgd_ Svains r th.e 'properri" .as . a wtroie ;;"ii-;;-o.ia-;;:,.n".'aird'shart rbe..incruEed in thi budget ana piia-uv-tfi.-ioui,cir ,' Common'Expense. :

:. The costs of water or , I

::::r. rl.t:l_ are provided .'and.,separarety'metered .to individual:costs, of r*ater. or .sUn_r.t? shaLt . be'bitled t; rhbs,s* v.r+ur irrrcrrr_ pe DfIleCl .tO thOSe UnitS; theer,/er -which are 'proviJ.J:t"-u,iirainos ,.,anrr :roings'.,and are

13"..; ::l'i:. lil-'*:::::g, .:_ yr li ii [r,ii -iile i""lii jii]g"i ilir.iE.assessed by the Counil#;:1":I.:l;n:::"::L:3lil:'":l:^y"i:: :l ;;;;-iliiaiijii-iitwater.. or sewer for cornmon faciliti.uu. Ju:d not .suppLied .to Units)

respective .conunon rnterests. - i;;-;;;l; ;;:l;ii"*,fftln:I"j*":F::ii-:::r:1.:j_ii il:'il:5'iiu.i3 glil:lanc]. eaid :by..theic9on.ii ;;-; ;;il;;1;id;"::

H. llire.' Employees'.,': 'To'eiernploy ana aiimiss lsuch:*::I::^wg1tmen,iffi*n.],,5.''5t;I'T:':ilT:i:'il5no".'i.A, qllq 'L{J

,,i;. ' p""li:i.::-it:,T:i.,I:' ::"1 i.i"i"u"l-machin"iv,-"q'ipment,' coors,''oi t?::L':ti,::9.:'lli:::::_.1"-l"ti.n; oniii";;;:';;i'.I;iiii';iil,;;:,i' . :'t.. j:, :1ffi :':, !*:: ;l::la:: : : : :r

- ti; . tiq ffi ;;;"";:';l i;" # :'*uTff "1: ::::?^:j' I:: ::::d-Yi.l l:sl cond o*i" i "*' iia - ir'. -p;;;" ;;,'-""iJ" tportions 'the'eof requir6a t,o be.maintain"a-ui il;[ io,ri;;:

I. CoLlection of Del_i' r.. Lorrec'ron of De.linquencies. To collect derin_qttent1eviesor.as1;;.il;;;;;"'l'n.itc against .any Units:::; :1",,::: p:: ::"! _ yl i r oun" rs -th;;" ;;; ;;'il;*;:;i"i;";H, :" il:,??:1"r. 11ll. :: :h, cgsts . "19 :lpq;;; : i; ;uilJa*ii=lI"ia i'Ji#"t,1":::iill:-:::1,9ilg bur. nor tt*il;;"i.:riiii;';;.;: ;;ffi:::31"::;;i::.:::I:l^f:-":_wherher by suir "; ;d;;i;;;';n;-;;'";;iJ=,,iilon"u=i'hlli"'i; ffi ';";il::";;Drrrar-^l tt ^c !L: - - -r r:;539 :::l -'J.. "r- ltr i 3 ; s r r i. r.[ i" E

-wJ" d.Ja' ui ii l# "l;" #irfiiii"ilu:l: :::tllly: _ !v . in j rlncti;;-;;";";";ffi; i;;;i?:";:;;":i"*H"y:"the counqil-1ay- deefr "uEurroi; ;;-;p;ilirri[3.j;-.19$1-r^9!r.n:gl, ut.. - Jo employ or reraln regalif;llli}'l:l:*"::::ffi'u;;;i;-;il";;;#ll"l;f3i,

Xi?lf; le ;"; : :l, li::" :: *"::l- ai;!.g:- l l - ;;"i;"e; .';;:;; ;;lfi :11fii1313 "',il ll:":":::1]-l?: oni p"oo;;-;;;p;;";l^'iiliioifri iir";;il:itfii;::l:-l| :: : ^! : ":1"1 : lo::

- o i, r,! ""r ;;-d;;- ;J r"i:"ii" ilorl "in;1; #;'l;":Regulatlons .or . the Declrriuiorr.

than.andcouhclL

as 'a.

'the

acbounts, arrd'arrd opened asand 'as may be

X.- oleiagtlr, Accgu . To .cause such operatlngescrow and obher accounts, lf any, to be'esbablistledthe ;councll may deem appr6pri"t"" iroi ;i,r;';;-;i;;"*conglstent wlth go.od abtouirufng practlces.

Page 63: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

coinplete u,rut. l; r .jll"ff ;:T: fi.auby a comPetent certifled pubJ.ic accourttant at the. end of each fiscalyearr and at such other time or times as nay.be deemed'.necessary.The' council.shall also prepare at the errd of each fiscal year and'furnish to all Unit owners .a report of the business and alfairs ofthe council, showing lt,s transactions and reflecttng furry andaccurately lts financl.al condiEion. . . ,: ,

.'.,-:: :.i '.- .. ,1t m^ l-^^- J^!-! I -i L^-r-- l "

orosicar 6rder, "l'ln"*:.l:iF.i':iit:*-:i3liul5""li?ilti"1"":ln:;.'Vi11a9e Condominiurn.and the property and, its adpi{ristration, andspccifying the. amount of the Common Expenses, comriron Receipts. and'Goru'non Profits and the portions thereo! attributable.to eath Unit.' .:..M. Rules and Regulations. To make, promulgate'and'enforceconpJ.ianceffiu].esandreluIatio5rs(here-iir carred the "Rures and Regurdtions").relative to tfre operition,'use and occupancy.of the Units, the C6nmon Elements arla other porEionsof. the.Froperty (lncludlng (I) the.assignment to. eaih'Unit of tneexclusive light to use of-iertain parking spaces.'on a uniformr.rea-sonable and equitable basis and. (2) the issignment of sto.rage'areaswithin' a,Bui.rding to units in that Buirding where no indiviiual '

st'orage area is adjacent to a Unit and for-the exaldsive use of suchUnit) , and to amend the. sar.e from time to time as' the Council strdttdeern necessary or appropliate, which Rules anil Regulations when ap-nrgve$ by appropriate resolutions shall be bj.nd{ng on the Unit Owhers,and the 'tenants and occupants of units, A copy 'oi such rules andRegulations ancl copies of any ame'ndments thereof shall be dellveredor mailed to each unit owner promptry upon the adoption thereof.fhe Rules and ReguLat,ions shall be subject to change by the afflrrna-tive vote of a Majority of all of the Unlt Owners.- .

N. Insurance. To procure and maintain the Lnsuranceand keep the ProperEffiffid as p-rovided in Artlcle'vIIr of thecode of Regulalions. The council shalr review the insurance re-guirements and rimits thereof once each year,. The. counci.r shall '

pay the premiuns on the.aforementioned policies as Common. Expenses.rn the event the amount of any premium on such insurance sharl. beincreased above lhe normal'primiuir because of a,particular us'e of ,or hazard or risk in, a Uhitr.then the Unit ownei bf sueh unitsharl be solbry liable for the increaser arrd the sarne shafr notconstitube a Common Expense. ,.

O. . Collection of Proceeds. To co!.Ieit'att---of all casualty or ce 'and to apllytowards the cost of repair, restoration or replacement of.ProperEy in accordance wilh the provisions of the Code ofLat,ions and the Declaration.

proceecisthe sameany damagedRegu-

P. Prosecution of Eminent Domain Proceedinss. Toprosecute all proce or\,

-15-Best( 213 r,rcr li.l5

Page 64: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

I

il

destruction by eminent'domain of the Cor:unon Elements or any partthcreof r of-any part of the p.roperty, provided, rrowever, .that the'coungil shalr- not compromise ,lni'. ctiim- without' th; iriii*.Cii" -"-vote of Unit Owners,or their Voting Representatives.,representing''at lea6t a majority.;of the totar oitstlnaing votes of.,the.,unit :'''owners 'iit'an annual ,meeLing or .special meeting thereof ,,..ifi"a : ...'

Io" that purpos_g.' . The councir,sfriii-give nbtice to eac;-["][:',',:Or"rner and the first mortgagee of each:unit of any such 'proceedings.and each .Unit gwner shall be.entitled to .particiiaie:in.any such: '.

.proceedings' 'The,iCouncil shall. also detei:mine wirether it -shattbe aporocriate :to apply any'sums payable with respectlto.=".f1,iat--,..-.lng ; i in j ury ''or '.destruction to I the' rep'air or repf alement- of rithe, , .,common :Erements_ or _propertf injured 6r, destroyed as a ,resurt r.thereof and shall distrlbute ,aiy.sums not so ippried,a;.;;;;ided .in Article.rX of rhq Code of neliii"tioni.,

e. .,'fur.r,o." oilunit". rn"Jtaut to protect thei coun-::.i,:i}:s.rightto.co.1@mbntswhichur!'i."r'"'g;-uJii.=t.'a Unit, it sha1l have the right to purchiser on,behal! of ffre unitowners, at' sheriff !s sale_any .unit in westwood viliagu,'i""J"rinf"rn,' a majority of the,members of the Council. -ro purchase:a Unit.'for--.' ; ]rsg.by-the superintindent'employed Uy-[te Counlil and to purchise,','hord, lease,'subret; serlr'"onvly anh:'mortgig"-i""[: u"it"-;;;;i;;;.'pursuaDt to the provisions of the preceding sentence.' The.CounciI

', r.r,:ia'tllo! borrow all,or a part of..the::funds neceisary to-.effo.i.:,onv,.;";5'. puichase. Payment of the.,purchase price shall be'maaeiiioratie:-'-' i con.qnon Receiptg gnd any inco.me from-any resale, mortgage o, iui"",shalr'be 'deemed.,to .con-stitute icomrnon nlceipts.' ,f -. -.;i, ..:, ::-:: :' ;".; ."'; "'::' R. "Lrease or License- of common ElemenLs ll to lease orlicense .the use-"e onsistbnt .with" riithe'rig'hts of the Unit owners, ,ir"fuai"gr.but not limited"to 1easesof portions of the Common Elements to tfre'Declarani.. - . t---

'S . 'Deslqnalion , o{ Tit}e: Holder. To desi.gnate .a..nomineeforthepuanyUnitjind,/orto'designate'and enter- into a trrist agieement,ritt,t.t";E; ilie membersof,uthe council .to:act, as trustees 6n behalf of the councii.-o"J'----'unit or.rners for.the purpose of hording title to any,units,purchasedby the Council in trust, for the.counciL and thd unit owners and/or'to execute mortgages and. Ieases as such.truste"". . .,''... .:r. T. Leases. To enfor.. th. priovisions regardingLeases as provided-In--aTticre x of the code of hegtrlati6ns..

U. Personal Ploqejrtv.. To acguire, hold and rlease in

Bccr 2L3 rnx :i.1(i

I

-16-

Page 65: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

the name of the courtc1l, the Councllti'nomlneer.or the tnrstees ap-polnteci. by the Counel} pursuant.to Paragraph S of thls 51, for thebeneflt of the Unlt 0wners, tanglbl.e and lntanglble personal properbyand to dlspose of bhe same by sale or otherwlse. The beneflclallnterest ln su.ch personal properly sha1l be ln the Unlt Owners and'sliall be deened part of bhe.Cornrnon ElemenEs and shalL not be trans-'ferable excepb as part of the transfer of tltlc to a Unlt. Thetransfer of tltle to a Unlt shall transfer to the grantee.orvner-shlp of the granborrs share of the beneflclal lnterest 1n such.personal properby

V, Addlt*ons and lmprqvements. - .

(1) SubJecb to the provlslons of the Docurnenbs,the Council sha1l have the rlght to make on eause to be made suchalteratlons, addltlons and lrnprovements to the Comnon Elernents as1n lhe Councilrs oplnlon may be beneflc.lal and necessary or vhtchare requesteil ln wrltlng by a Untt Ovrner or Unlt 0urners and thcholdcrs of flrst mortgages thereon. The Councl1 may requlre lheconsenl 1n vrrltlng before undertakLng such work of iuch Unlb Orvners.and the holders of flrst morbgages thereon, whose rlghts, tn thesole oplnlon of the Councllr maV be preJudlced by such alberatlons,addltlonr g" lmprovements.(2) llhen, 1n the sole oplnlon of the Counell, -.the alteratlon, adclltlon or lmprovement ls general'ln character the'

eosts. therefor shal} be assesscd as Comnon Expenses . --'(3) llhen, J.n the sole oplnloniof the Councll,'the alteratlon, addltlon or lmprovement ls excluslvely or subSban-tlally excluslvely for the beneflt of one or more Unlt Owners who

requested lt, the iost shall be assessed agalnst such Unlt Ovrherbr Unlt Ouners ln such proportlon as the Councll shalL debermlne 1sfalr and equltable. Nobhlrlg hereln conbalned shall prevent the UnltOlners affected by such alteratlon, addltlon on lnprovement fr"omagrecing ln t.rrltlng, elthcr before or after the Assessnent 1s made,to be assessed 1n dlf.ierenb proportlons . ;

W. Incldental Drtles. To perforrn such other dutles83areconta1ned1ffiumenLs.oranyamendment.orsup-plement thereloSZ. Limitation of .Counc-!.'s--llebff,lgi. Ttre Council andthe rnembers as Councll rnembers

and,/or offlcers of the Councll: (a) shall not be llabLe.for thefallure of any servlce to be obtalned and pald for by the Councllhereunder, or for lnJury or da:nage to persons or property'caused

t.

Bcai( 213-PAcE :l-17-17-

Page 66: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

by the element_s or by another Unlt Owner or person on the property,or result,lrs from electr:lclty, water, rain or dusb whlch may ieak- -or flort from the outslde or liom any'parbs of any euildlnes or otherlnprovements consLructed on the proireiiv,-or rroir *t-;i Enetr p1pes,dralns, condults, appllances, or equlpment, or from iny other prateunres-s caused by wlllful rnlsconducf or grois negllgencl of bhecouncll; (b) shalI not be rlable lo the"untt owners as a-"u"rrtof the performance of thclr dutles for any mlstake or judgnent,ne5ltgence, or othentlse, except for thelt o*n i;of"iauir "r11fulnlsconduct or gros.s.negligencei (c)-sniiilr,av" ;o pe;;;nar irauiirtv'1n contract to a Unlt .Owner or-any oLher person or en!1ty under any'a6reement, deedr. lease, mortgager- lnstrument or transactlon enterecllnLo by them on behalf'of the corlncll or the Unlt ovrners lri.the per-formance of thelr dutles; (d) sha11 f,ave no p"rronal Ilablllt,y 1ntort to a unlt oime^r or any oEher person or entlby dlreet or 1m-Pulgd' by vlrlye^ gf 3ets plrformed by them, excepl for bhelr ownlndlvldual-trlIItuI .mlsconbuct or tro-ss-negrf gence ln trre

-perri.ron"oof, thelr arlttes gl.acts perforned for theil; and (e) shall haveno personal Ilablllty arlslng out of the uie, rnlsuse or condltlonof the. Properby, or whtch mr[rrt rn iny--other'way be chargeab]ea6alnst or lmputed to them as a resull or by vlnbue of thelr per-fornance of thelr dulles except for their o"n.i"ar"ra".i"triirI*imLsconducl or gross negllgence,

s3. rl.dqrl]lification of councir.I,lenbers. Each member of-._Ene uouncll 1n hls capaclty as a Councll menrUer and,/or offlcer anrlll1:-h:f "p, executors hna admlntsbratori sira1} be lndemnlfled by. theunlt ol{ners agalnst all L1ab1l1tles: and expensesr.lncludlng auiorneyslfees r reasonably lncurred by or lmposed upon h1m ln conneetlon wlth.e{ proceedlng 1n whlch he may becbme lnvblved uv-reiion'or h1s ....be1ng or havlng been a.member-and/or oiirce, or lne counclr, or,r:3o] settrement thereof ; uhether or not he 1s a;counclr membera-rd,/or offlcer at the tlme such "*punuuo-a"b.1";;;;;e; ;;;;;;1n such c'ases whereln the Councll membor "nifl;t;;i.i;;"-i" ddJudgedg!l]!y of Sross negllgence or w111fuL' mlscon,Juot'ln .tfre.performanceol h1s dutles; provldea tnat, 1n the event of a settlement, thelndernlflcatlon'shall- Jpprv only 1f and when the councll (w1ththe affected menuer absthfnfn8)- a"if"t-upon advlce of 1ega1 counse).,appror/es such settlenent and.relmbursJment as belng fn-ifie tesf ---tlnterests of the unrb owneii.' The rndenniflcatlon"uv--ttrl unrtoi,'ngys set forth in thls $3 of thls nrtfcie VII shali ue pald bythe counclL on behalf of itre uhlt owners ana inaii-"oniirrube aCgnlon Expense and shaLL be assessed and colLectlble as such. Such115ht of .lnder,rntflcarlon shaLl nor oe atemed ;;;I;;irr"-oi any116hts t<i whlch such qouncii member and/or offlcer may be entltledas a matter of law or agreement or vote of unlt oyrners o" oi-t;;-Councll or otherwlse. . .

Page 67: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

. ..: '' l'54. Lanquage Concernl.nq.Liability in Agreement. Everyagreement, -r transaetlonentered lnlo by the Counctf on behalf of the l.testhrood Villase Condomlniumand the Property stratt provlde fhat the Counell and, the offlcersexeeutlng the sane are actlng only as agents for. the unlt.owners :

and shall have no personal llablllby thereundei (excepb to the ':"exbent, 1l anvr - tha! they may also be- unlt ovrners at the tlrne

.gny such rlablrlby ls assessed), that any clalm by fhe otherparty or parlles thereto 1n respect thereto or to bhe subJectmatter theneof shalL be asserted agalnst the Councll, whtch shall : .acl on beharf of the Unlt ovrners 1n respect thereto, that anyLlablllty thereundcr on ln respect of tire subJeet nritter thereofshal1 be borne by those Personi who'are unlt owners at the ttmesy!h. Ilablllty ls assessed by ttre Councll as a Con'mon Expense, forwhlch Assessment each sueh Unlt Owner shall be llable only severallyto bhe extenb of h1s corunoil rnterest ln the cowron Eremenls,

- : 55. Notj.ce of Sult and Opportunlty to Defend. Complaintbrougtrb agaln ee* oi agentsthereof, ln thelr rcspectlv'd capac.ltJ-es as suchr-or the prop-rty asa whole, or the unlb owners as a c'lass, shalr u6 dlrectea to trr6counclr, vrhlch shall glve rrrltten notlie thereof promptly to theunlt olrncrs and the morbgagces rvho shaLr have reglstereci-wlththe counclr pursuanb to the provlslons of $r of'ArtlcLe Xr of theCocle of 'Ilegttlattonsr.and shall be defended by the Councll:. The Unlt.Owners and such tnortgagees shall have no rlght to partlclpate otherthan through bhe Councll 1n such defense i

ARTICLE VTTI

INSURANCE; DAIIAGE AND DESTRUCTION

51, fnsurance for Benefit of Unit Owners. Excent fortrtre rnsurance, the council shalr obtain and maintain, tp bheext,ent available, insurance on the Buirclings and,all other in-surable improvcments upon Ehe Land, including but not Limitedto, aLl of the.units, the heating and air co5ling.apparatus andequipnrent. and othcr iixtures inslallerl therein as supptied by theDecrarant, together r{ith the service machinery and eiitip*.nt andall other personal property as may be held anh adminfstlred bythe council for the beneftl of tha unit owners, covering theintercst of the councir ancl alr unit orvners and their m6rtgageesas their interests may appear. The insurance sharl. be purlhisedfrom rccognized insurance- companies dury Licehsbd to oplrate in .tho conunonrveal-th of pennsylvania and hoiding a financiit ratingof "JU;q" or better and a. policyholders, rating of ,'A', or betteraccording to the latest bestrs Insurance Reports.52. I'laster Policies. The Council shall obtain masterpoliciesofffisha1Iprovidethatthe1ossthereunder

sharl be paid to the councir if tha net proceeds are 925,000 or

Page 68: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

less and to a bank or trust eompany regularly ioing. business in.Pennsylvania .!esjgnated by -the Louncif luu-rrr"urance trustee. underthe code of Regulitions, if.,thu neu pioeeeds exceed g25,0o0. Themaster' policies sharl conrain .-ptopli-*.rtg"g""-""a"irJ;;;r r"iir,ourcontribuuion) which sharl provicll tirat any;i;;;;.;;:;;ii be paidto the councir for the u=u'ina-[;r;;i; Jirth. holders---!.-mortgageson rhe units as rheir intereits-;;;-;;p;;r.. unde.r the sbme masrerpolicies, cerbificates of-insurance shirr be issuecl which indicateon-their to":,thar they ar" ;-;;;t-.i""iln masrer poti.cies of i-n_surance covering each and every unit oi westwood.vLlla;;-con_dominium anci the common uLem.nts. A certificate of insurance shallbe issued to each unit o*n"= and the oriEinal thereof sharl be de-livered ro the T:r:?.g:u, ii tnere-be-;;;;'or retained by rhe unir, owner if there is-no.mortgagee. The certificate or in"urai"I v"rL'shaIr show the relative uriount of insur.n". .orrering the unit andciomrnon rnterest in the common trlements ana snarr provide that im_provements to- a unit or uniis which may bb made by the unit owneror orvners-:shall not affect the vatuatiln-for.the purposes of thisinsurance of lhe Buildingg ana other improvements upon.the Lancl. ,such master insurance poiicies and certificatcs strait contain pro-visions to rhe exrent 6utainaurJ u1,-[rr;.a;;;;ii,"rliis'ii" uu"tefforts, that. the insurcr waiv;; it" -linii' to srlbrqggrion as roany claim against the councir or unit oi"or"t th;i;';cs.iective :servants, agents, tenants or guests; and of iny ocierr"o-u."eaupon coinsuranee or upon tire inviiiailv-"iising from. the acts ofthe insured, ung proyiaing iurther trtul ir,u insurer sharl'not.beentitled to contribution iro* casuarty insurance which may bepurchased by individual unit owners oi th.ir mortgagees as here-inafter pernrirred. rhe oriqi;;i-;;=;lr-pJii.ics ofrinsurance"ltu]l be deposited with the"insurance trustee and memorancla thereofshar-r be rerained by the coun.ii-;;;-a"iJIit.d with any firsrr mortgagee rvho may require the same. rhl insurance trustee mustacknovrredge that the :insdrun-"-loii.i""-uii uny proceed,s thereofwilr be hercl in accoldance with'i;;-t"rr""Jr tire'code of Regura-tions. The aforesaid poricies -rf,oirl-io"ti"

extent obtainable,provide that coverage inart not he pi"jrai.ed by any abt or ne-glect of the unit oiners when n"i-rl,L"ti;-;;. conrrot of the councilor by failure of the councir to comprv ritr-t any warranty or con-dition wit,h regard. to_ any-potti"n-"i-ir,"-iremises over which thecouncil has no contror. -Ail poJ-icies oi in=urance sharr providethat such policies- may not-b" "on"ullecl or subsLantially modifiedwithout at t.u:1,-llirty. aay- prior *,riltun notice of a11 insurccrs tinctuding at1 firsr *oit9o9o";-;i-ti"-uriir, and certlficares ofsuch insurance and all r6n6w:rts tneieoil-.togetnor with proJi-oipaynent of premiums, sharr be deriverecl to-irr unit ownlrs andt!.ir rnortgagees at least thirty aavr-priJr to the expirationof the then current pbliciesrn addition to the.foregoing and in the event that the FecleialNational.ltortgage Association or-the Federar. Home r.ioan lroitgugucorporation become lhe holders of any rirst morugages on the uni.ts,the council shall obtain and naintaiirr-I"-ih" extent avairabre,such insurance coveraqe as shall mer.t- tha m{nimrr- yaarri.rana-r^

I

Page 69: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

t

s3. 'Types of fnsurince. The Property shall be coveredby:(i) Casualty or physflit aamage Lnsurance in an amountegual to the full replacement valub of the Buildings and all otherinsurable improvements referred to in gr of this arcicte vrrr, asdetermined annuarly by the council with'the assislance of the in-surance comPany affording such coverage. The policies which provldesuch coverclgo shall contain, to the extent obtainablg, an "agrLedamount endorsement' or its equivalent, a "dernolitlon'endorsemen!" orits cquivalent, and, if necessary, €ro "increased cost, of .constructionendorsement" or "cont,ingent liability from operat,ion of buitding laws'endorsemont'r or its equ.ivalent.

(a) Loss or damage by fire and other hazardscovered by the standard extended.coverage endorsement togelnervrithi coverage for the payment of common Expenses with reipect todamaged Units during the period of reconstiuction.(b) Such other risks as from 'time to time cus-tomarily shall be covered with respecE. to property simirar in con-structionrr location and use as the Buildings and other insurablelm!:rovoments, including but not limited to, sprinkler leakage (ifappricable), debris removar, cos! of demorition, vanclarism, ma-licious nischief , windstorm and !,rater damage, and such other in-surance as thc counci] may deternrine. The poticies prdviding such'covcragc shaLl provide that, notwithstanding any provisions thereofwhich give the carrier the right to elect to relt6re darnage in lieuof making a cash settrement, iuch option shalr not be c:<eicisabrewithout the approval of t,he Council- or where in conflict with thetcrms of the Documenb.s.

(ii) Public liability l-nsurance against cLains forbodily injury, .death or properLy damage, subh insurance to affordminimum protect,ion in respect of Uoaily injury or death and,/orproperty damagc of not less than $1r000r000 arising out of a singleoccurrence, which such insurance shall include, to the extent obt.ain-.able, protection against water damage liability, liability for non-owned ancl hired automobires and liabirity of property of othersand shall cont.ain a "severability of interest" enclorsement vrhichshall prccrude the insurer from denying the cla.im of a unit ownerbecausc of negrigene accs of the council or other unit orvners.(iii) l,lorkmenrs compensation insurance to meet therequirements of law.(iv) Fidelity insurance coverage against dishonest actson the part, of members, officers, emproyees or igents of the councilor the l'lanager or volunteers who are responsibLe for handling fundscollected and held for t,he benefit of the Council or the Unit owners,such insurance policies shalt name the Council as the insured andshall be written in an amount which is sufficient to provide pro-tection which is at least equal to one and one-half times.the es-timatcd annual Comrnon Expenses (unless a greater amount is requiredby PNI'IA) r any such policies shall have added thereto , an endorsenrentcovering any persons who serve t.he Couricil or the Manager wiehout

compensation if the policy would not otherwise cover volunteers.

Page 70: )t9 f*$a - Westwood Village Condos - Home

s6. Proceeds of fnsr,trqnce. All proceecls payable as

IIII'ii

I

I

I

54. Unit Ournerrs f-"sulincS-. Each Unit Orvner may obtainlnsurance at ir ng Jo".,r"rage upon hls pcrsonalpropertv and for hls personaL rl;;iii;y]-uuu arr. such lnsurancesharr contarn the-saml-""iuu* of subrolitio. a, that rcferred to1n $z or rnrs arilci"-wii.--nu"n-u;i;"6,;9r may obraln physrcaldamage lnsurance at hir o*.exper:e upon h1s un1t, but such lnsurance' shaLl provlde that lt-"n*ii.ue'r+iiirou[-"o.t"ibur16n as agalnsb thecasualty lnsuranee purchiiua-uv't;;-;;r;;rr or-iniir-i" wrtr,ben bythe sarne carrler; ..;;;;-;;-";i "ii.n-p"iiiy srrarr ue r1led wlrhthe councll wlthin ti.tiiiv-inr" after'tnu-pu""hase thereof . rf acasuaitv loss -is "u.fiinld-;;; ;;;;; ir=ntreducrlon ln rhc amounrof the proceeds wrrrcn-rvouio'_otr,urwtse-be payable bn the lnsurance' purchased by bhe councli -pu"nu.nt .bo $l-"1 thls Artlcle vrrr ducto proratlon of tnsurance'iurchasea-uv-tte unlt 'mer uncrer thls$4, the unlr o;";;-;;il;; ti."r"ren rhe proeeeds of rhls latrerlrrsurance, to lhu "#;;;-oi' unu "tount-oI'sucrr reduetlon, ro the*:;llliiSnjl'"tuu to u" -ai"u"r[u;;';-;;

iiovroea 1n the code srs5. @ornersbe requirea to 'r,"f;"...1",'Y:;;"T:;:

;?"11"ts hls unlt ' the valiu oi u,ilicn rs -in-Ji"J"s of one Thousand Dorrars.

il ;:* :" :J i.l" llp. v,rr r c rr -#;=;;" ;;l T;" rll ul

"n " u# "; :ffi j" l', I

nt, o:1'.:* i " ^ : : * i: iilu

"_i I " ;e;-F"; ;il" If; L l "o :'; :lil : :as provlded 1n $a of tntsuo ,,r.,vr....eq r-n )e or thls Artlcle vrlr. The sore duty of thelnsurance trustee, and the 'autv of t-ho trafi-^.t I .,r &L _,_ _lnsuranc" o"o"Jli; Slio'i: t;:t.:,f":l? t:l:,.+r-litl-:::p..i ioi;;;;;;' n5' III"iltS"ilo' l"

t13, 3"ll: tl: -:h?l 1.. 1.1 _3" -i"" Fi "" s u ch- v ssvlt;i;;;;;;n'i' liSooi*o'f;lo.il"nrlo,ll,i., :lT:- 1" l:: ":^!"1- i;: purposev*ev"'rsrs br,due- rn Dhe code of ReguJ.atlonsr and for tr.," uuilJiiiof the Unlb Owners and thelr resneatlvo mn-raar^^_respectlve mortgagees.

I : ^ I ::: u{;

t " *'ffi n f,"',1, J,iJ', fllf i', i | ",.11, i,' ri:u' "

ulnsurance comoanles arr-rosses under poiii.r"" purchased by bhecouncll D unqer pol.l.cl

s8- L@eds. No unit owner, or any otherparty, shalr tri-v nti"or trre riist. mortgugees ofthe units pursuant to tt,uir-nortgaies-in-Ir," .rr.nt of a distributionto the unit owners of any insurance procee<Is resurting from r.ossesto the units or the comn6n iiemcnes.- rn no event shall any distribu-tion of proceug: !u ;;;;-;y-ihb-c;;;"ii"or-the insurance trustee di_rectly to a unit owner wtreie there i" J moriguguo endorscmcnt on thecertificate of insuiance- in such eventr anf remitt.ances shall be tothe unit owner and.his rnortg.gee.jointry. This is a'covenant for thebenefit of any mortgagee or"i unit and may be enforcecl by him.

I

s9. sualty Damage. Excipt