t6. design of reinforced concrete beam reinforced concrete framed building t6. design of reinforced...

Download T6. DESIGN OF REINFORCED CONCRETE BEAM Reinforced concrete framed building T6. Design of reinforced concrete beam page 1. Alaprajz Floor plan Beam: linear

If you can't read please download the document

Upload: lyndsey-smail

Post on 14-Dec-2015

Category:

Documents

23 download

TRANSCRIPT

• Slide 1

T6. DESIGN OF REINFORCED CONCRETE BEAM Reinforced concrete framed building T6. Design of reinforced concrete beam page 1. Alaprajz Floor plan Beam: linear member subjected to flexure and shear (N=0). Example: Bending design of slab L1 and beam G1. Slide 2 I. Design of slab L1 I.1. Geometry, model, loads I.1.1. Model, Geometry: two-span continuous beam b= determine l eff page 2. I.1.2. Loads: floor Dead load -Self-weight: Floor layers: 2 cm glued ceramic 7 cm concrete topping 3 cm floating layer (EPS) + foil 3 cm polystyrene (installation zone) 18 cm monolithic reinforced concrete slab T6. Design of reinforced concrete beam Reinforced concrete design aids using Eurocode (SR p.12.) Slide 3 page 3... Design value of the total load of 1 m wide strip of the slab: Live load -Variable load: substituting load of light partition walls: I.I.3 Cross-sectional data width: b= thickness: h= concrete cover: main reinforcement: 12/110 (SR p.9.) distribution steel: effective depth: T6. Design of reinforced concrete beam In the span Above intermediate support Slide 4 I. 2. Calculation of internal forces page 4. R.C. inhomogeneous, materials of the cross-section are isotropic and perfectly plastic at limit state Two-span continuous beam (SR. p.14) Loading schemes: Above intermediate support total load in the span + first and last supports partial load T6. Design of reinforced concrete beamT7. Design of reinforced concrete beam 2, shear Slide 5 page 5. f yk Material properties: Concrete C25/30-24 f ck Reinforcing steelB500 (SR. p.7) (SR. p.8.) Limit state: Calculation of M Rd : compressed extreme fiber fails, and tension reinforcement yields for normally reinforced cross-section N s = f yd a s Ifreinforcement yields ( SR. p.8. table) Force equilibrium : Checking of yielding of steel: T6. Design of reinforced concrete beam Slide 6 page 6. Moment equilibrium: about the center of gravity of compressive stresses: Constructional rules: (SR. p.49+ p.51) Minimum quantity of tensile reinforcement : Not the end of the example: Shear, Deformations, Design of reinforcement next practical Distribution steel: at least 20% of the main reinforcement: T6. Design of reinforced concrete beam Slide 7 II. Design of beam G1 Determination of the necessary steel quantity: As=? T6. Design of reinforced concrete beam page 7. Slide 8 To be continued! T6. Design of reinforced concrete beam page 8.