out of 48
Post on 19-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. SXSWi Highlights 4/2/09 Mark Logan
- 2. Spring Break for Geeks John Biehler, 2009
- 3. SXSWi Parties Networking Sessions Sessions Attended Sessions in Presentation Sessions Involving Teledildonics
- 4. Alex Bogusky Sticking Your Nose Where it Doesnt Belong
- Q: Can an Ad Guy bring bike sharing to America?
- A: No
- I Hate Advertising
- Creativity * Organization = Impact
- Action Items
- Backburner Items
- Reference Items
- 9. Source: behance.com
- 10. Source: behance.com
- 11. Source: behance.com
- 12. Source: behance.com
- 13. Source: behance.com
- 14. Source :behance.com
- 15. More from Behance
- 16. Search for a More Social Web Image credit: (CC) Brian Solis,www.briansolis.comandbub.blicio.us .
- 17. Search for a More Social Web
- 18. [Why We Play Games] Theyre fun! Why Do We Play Games? source:xeodesign.com
- 19. The 4 Fun Keys 30 emotions from gameplay Hard Fun Fiero People Fun Amusement Easy Fun Curiosity Serious Fun Relaxation emotion < choice< mechanic >choice > emotion
- 20. Hard Fun: Fiero
- 21. 1. Hard Fun: Mastery Creates Fiero
- power ups
- Proven solutions to common problems in specific contexts.
- Ex-boyfriend bug
- Sock puppets
- Underpants gnomes
- 23. Making Breakthroughs Happen
- 24. Why Dont Breakthroughs Happen?
- 25. Picture It On The Suit image credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/karla_k/
- 26. Dont Ask
- 27. Change the EQ Source: http://headrush.typepad.com/
- 28. Change the EQ Source: http://headrush.typepad.com/
- 29. Change the EQ Source: http://headrush.typepad.com/
- 30. Change the EQ Source: http://headrush.typepad.com/
- 31. Presenting Straight to the Brain Image credit: http:// www.flickr.com/photos/hurleygurley / Present to the brain,not to the mind.
- 32. Image credit:http:// www.flickr.com/photos/parmat /
- 33. Image credit: http:// www.flickr.com/photos/peasap / /
- 34. And also, puppies. Image credit: http:// www.flickr.com/photos/piratescott /
- 37. Image credit: http:// www.flickr.com/photos/stopdown /
- 38. Image credit:http://www.flickr.com/photos/oter/ /
- 39. WTF? Source:Creating Passionate Users
- If you want to create passionate users, you need to understandpassion . . . . But we can't juststudyit; we have tofeelit. . . .
- The brain cares deeply, profoundly,passionatelyabout survival of the species. And that means sex.
- 41. Intimate Computing
- 42. Source:Whisper[s ] Research Group
- 43. Tune In. Turn on. Source:OhMiBod.com
- 44. Teledildonics Virtual Sex Machine The Real Touch
- SXSW Podcasts
- Behance: www.behance.com
- Kathy Sierra:headrush.typepad.com
- Social Patterns:www.designingsocialinterfaces.com
- Yahoo Patterns:http:// developer.yahoo.com/ypatterns /
- 46. And also, puppies. Image credit: http:// www.flickr.com/photos/piratescott /
- Mark Logan serves as VP, director of interactive atBarkley , one of the largest independent advertising agencies in the U.S. He guides online advertising, e-commerce, mobile and social media campaigns for clients including The March of Dimes, Build-A-Bear Workshop, Sonic Drive-In and Wrangler. Logan began his career in Sydney, Australia, writing and producing documentary films and video. Mark is a graduate of Duke University.
View more >