Snaky assumptions a creative approach
out of 30
Post on 11-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONFalse assumptions, false opinions, false expectations and others may lead businesses and lives astray. False assumptions are like snakes; they bite you unexpectedly and may cause great damage. Like we manage snakes, similarly we may manage false myths.
- Ali Anani, PhD A Creative Approach
- I dedicate this presentation gladly to the serious thinker Jeff Washburn His posts on myths inspired the idea of this presentation
- I assume
- In my opinion
- I am worthless I am the best writer
- Life is worthless Money is every thing
- Myths are everywhere http://naturalhumanperformance.co m/creating-myth-part-2/
- Myths are everywhere http://www.womenshealthmag.com/ tness/cardio-myths-debunked
- My friend as long as I benet from him/her
- This last one reects short time-minded people, in emulation of rst cost-minded people
- Some people believe that short term is ALWAYS more protable than long term This is wrong
- We tend to make more negative assumptions than positive ones
- When we say The best way is. there is an embedded assumption that we know the best
- This entails reluctance to make more efforts since we have the best>>> Costly false assumptions
- We have the best customers and no need to look for the best till the snake of assumption bites us
- Wrong opinions and/or assumptions are like snakes hiding under our skins
- Beware of snaky assumptions and opinions
- Like snakes, which can slide by without even the slightest sound So, are false assumptions they can slide by and make your most sound investments unsound.
- Locate the snake rst And so, Locate the assumption rst
- Snakes have a favorable climate to prefer a location And so are assumptions they may locate in favorable business environment
- Prepare for surprises of a snake locating you Snaky assumptions might bite you unprepared. Take cautions
- Now, you are ready to look for snakes remembering that if you can't see the snake, dont assume there isn't one there. Snaky assumptions may kill your business
- Digging for assumptions in the wrong places such as fallen tree leaves may evoke the snakes to come out and thus risking yourself. Under the dry skin of your business beware of snaky assumptions. Dont dig there for the snakes would surface out.
- Remember that the smallest snakes may be the most troublesome Small false assumptions are the smallest snakes that day endanger your business
- Making assumptions means believing things are a certain way no evidence that shows you are correct
- We live in the age of rapid changes. What is feasible today might not be feasible tomorrow The risk of snaky assumptions is getting greater
- We either prevent snakes from coming in or remove them if they nd their way near us
- Remove rooted snaky assumptions or prevent them from entering. Keep your business environment unfriendly to snaky assumptions
- One way of stopping snakes coming in is using cats who can be predators to snakes. Develop ideas that are snaky assumptions repellent. Be creative
- I wish you a snaky assumptions- free organization.
View more >
PanGenesis: A Creative Costa Rican Approach to fs2. ? PanGenesis: A Creative Costa Rican ... approach
All together : a creative approach to organisational creative approach to organisational change ... ALL TOGETHER: A CREATIVE APPROACH TO ... organisation are all themes that emerge from this work.
A Creative Approach to Music Fundamentals by ? 1 A Creative Approach to Music Fundamentals by William