slide share intamacy
out of 18
Post on 21-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Aromatherapy and Intamacy: Part I by Dr. Christoph Streicher, Ph.D. Founder of Amrita Aromatherapy
- 2. Pleasing is the fragrance of your perfume Your name is like perfume poured out. No wonder the maidens love you! While the king was at his table, My perfume spread its fragrance. My lover is to me a sachet of myrrh Resting between my breasts. My lover is to me a cluster of henna blossoms From vineyards of En Gedi. - from The Song of Solomon
- 3. O how betrayed are you, children of the 21st century. They sold you synthetic aromas, Cheating you of the soulful fragrance of nature. They sold you an apple peel instead of an apple.
- 4. Natural scents are to synthetics What silk is to polyester And there is more: Natural perfume is not about the scent alone. It carries the vibration of heart and soul.
- 5. Natural aromas nurture your mind-body. And your lover's too.
- 6. They open your energy field, get you ready to connect, Culture love, acceptance, compassion and sensuality, help you let down barriers, put you in touch with your innermost feelings.
- 7. With all that in mind, I created Amritas line of Certified Organic Perfumes: This line is my response to a market full of synthetic fragrance oils. Exotic names like Egyptian Sandalwood, Lilac, Mango, Freesia and Apple Blossom refer always to synthetic products. Either these scents cannot be produced by natural extraction of their extraction is completely cost prohibitive. My position is that these synthetics pose considerable risks to ones immune system, endocrine system and nervous system.
- 8. Amritas genuine Certified Organic Rose Perfume Different from all synthetic rose perfumes, It truly deserves the name Queen of all essential oils. It opens the heart. It cultures universal love. It is great help in dealing with grief.
- 9. Certified Organic Jasmine Perfume I use Jasmine daily. It opens the heart chakra And connects it to the 3rd (power) and 2nd (sex) chakras. Jasmine harmonizes love, power and physical intimacy.
- 10. Organic Ylang Ylang Perfume Get in touch with your sensuality. This voluptuous floral scent Is a beautiful aphrodisiac for both sexes.
- 11. Jasmine Frankincense Perfume Go on a Magical Mystery Tour of spiritual love with this soulful blend. I worked longer on this perfume than any other. The results are something close to perfection. It also incorporates Neroli, Myrrh, Bergamot and Elemi.
- 12. To Roll-On or not to Roll-On These organic perfumes come in convenient Roll-On bottles. Easy to apply, wherever you go. But when you are with a partner, do not roll it on them. Roll some on your hands and touch them.
- 13. The vibration qualities of the oils nurture the sense of touch. They nurture the flow of consciousness from person to person. They open you, they open your partner. They connect. You may also enjoy these: Relax into Love Aphrodisia Body Oil
- 14. Beyond Aromatherapy: The Synergy Between Essential Oils, Herbs and Flower Essences: Together with Lilli Botchis, Ph.D., a master herbalist, I developed a line of unique blends: The TriEssence PowerBlends. The line contains a male tonic and a female tonic: Vital Body for Men Ecstatic Body for Women
- 15. The synergy between herbs, essential oils and flower essence bring together physical, emotional and spiritual healing power. I believe these 3 in 1 formulations are the most potent plant remedies on the planet.
- 16. Vital Body for Men
- Physical level: Enhances potency and energy; supports prostate health.
- Emotional level: Improves emotional strength, comfort and openness.
- Spirit consciousness: Provides a sense of masculine centeredness.
- 17. Ecstatic Body for Women
- Physical level: Balances hormones and boost vitality, vigor and physical strength.
- Emotional level: Calms and opens feelings; alleviates stress and depression.
- Sprit consciousness: Enhances feminine sexuality; helps you to experience the sanctity of sexual expression.
- 18. That which God said to the Rose, and caused it to laugh in full blown beauty, He said to my heart, and made it a hundred times more beautiful. - Rumi
View more >