out of 14
Post on 12-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Serene Souls By Reanna, Peju, Teana
- 2. Our Aim We are developing a platform to help young people struggling with mental issues, who find themselves struggling each and every day with positive thoughts and things aiming to guide them through the day or week. We aim to help mainly teenagers who may be struggling with a mental illness or social struggle.But we also aim to help the average working person who may struggle with staying positive about their line of work and stay motivated at the workplace.
- 3. [Who-Teenage boys and girls from the age of 13 and adults. What-issues that people are struggling from When-when people are in a particular negative mood and Where-in either a social situation or the comfort of their own home. Why-to encourage positive thoughts and happiness when it seems like the scariest thing ever. What- How- How can we minimise the rising number of depressed among teenagers?
- 4. Our initial ideas Serene Souls: many people deal with self harm and depression and find it hard to speak up or consult anyone with their problems. Musical social media: many people find it hard to discover new music to listen to or find a platform to release their own music. Personal Shopper: helping people struggling what to wear to specific occasions who have problems making vital decisions. Healthy: people who are having problems eating healthy or who would like to have a change in their lifestyle.
- 5. User 1-Jessica Occupation-Student in st marylebone school Does she feel like she doesn't have anyone to talk too about serious problems she is facing?- No Does she cry when shes alone- Yes How many times a week?-1-2 User 2-Claudia Occupation-Student in st marylebone school Does she feel like she doesn't have anyone to talk too about serious problems she is facing?- No Does she cry when shes alone- Yes How many times a week?- 4 User 3- Klarisa Occupation- Student in st marylebone school Does she feel like she doesn't have anyone to talk too about serious problems she is facing?Yes Does she cry when shes alone-No How many times a week?-N/A User 4- Sienna Occupation- Student in st marylebone school Does she feel like she doesn't have anyone to talk too about serious problems she is facing?-Yes Does she cry when shes alone-Yes How many times a week?- Around 3
- 6. Market Research From the market research we can see that there could possibly be a high number of people with possible problems that they feel they cannot address and are restricted to talk to anyone about it by themselves their friends or even society.
- 7. There has been a big increase in the number of young people being admitted to hospital due to self harm. Over the last 10 years this figure has increased by 68%-the app can help to deal with their problems and address the problems that they may be dealing with. There is also a very big tumblr community who idolize and encourage things such as self harm and reclusive behaviour and we would like to be able to reach out to those people and support them through our app.
- 8. However our app is also aimed at the average working person as research has found that 1 in 5 working people hate their colleagues and we would like to target this problem.
- 9. There are many apps that are similar to our app, such as smiling minds. Which are aimed to try and get help for the person where as our app is aimed to try and help the person. And try and give them a positive look on life.
- 10. Here are just some examples of quotes we may use
- 11. [Key wireframes 2/3] Mood Tracker Format
- 12. We have chosen the charity minds as they are a charity who deal with issues that we are hoping to deal with. we also are in 100% agreement with their opening statement is We wont give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets both support and respect. We don't believe that people who find themselves dealing with problems that they may not be in control of their problems should be forced to pay for help that is necessary for them to recover and improve.
View more >