search engine optimization services, best seo service in delhi
out of 15
Post on 23-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONSEO is the practice of improving and promoting a web site in order to increase the number of visitors the site receives from search engines. There are many aspects to SEO, from the words on your page to the way other sites link to you on the web. Sometimes SEO is simply a matter of making sure your site is structured in a way that search engines understand. Search Engine Optimization isn't just about "engines." It's about making your site better for people too.Search engines are unique in that they provide targeted traffic - people looking for what you offer. Search engines are the roadways that makes this happen. If your site cannot be found by search engines or your content cannot be put into their databases, you miss out on incredible opportunities available to websites provided via search. At Abols IT Solutions we are a team of expert SEO specialist who hold years of experience in optimizing a number of websites from various domains. Abols IT Solutions is a renowned SEO company in Delhi/NCR. Equipped with knowledge, required tools and updated skills we help small, medium and large enterprises to optimize their domain on popular search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN. From standard affordable packages to advanced campaigns, we strive to deliver a unique level of customer support. We also offer customized campaigns that are designed to suit your business needs. Our customer testimonies will speak to flaunt that we provide the best SEO service in Delhi. www.abolsitsolutions.com
- Persented By: Navjyot Kaur ( SEO Executive) http://www.abolsitsolutions.com
- A search engine is a web-based tool that enables users to locate information on the World WideWeb. Popular examples of search engines are Google,Yahoo!, and MSN Search.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" ("organic or "algorithmic") search results. Usually, the earlier a site is presented in the search results, or the higher it "ranks", the more searchers will visit that site.
- The majority of web traffic is driven by the major commercial search engines Google, Bing andYahoo!.Although social media and other types of traffic can generate visits to your website, search engines are the primary method of navigation for most Internet users.This is true whether your site provides content, services, products, information or just about anything else.
- search engine optimization is the process of improving the quality and volume of web traffic to a website by employing a series of proven SEO techniques that help a website achieve a higher ranking with the major search engines when certain keywords and phrases are put in the search field.
- 1.On-Page Optimization means controlling a webpage by you or by your page coding. 2.Off Page Optimization is also one of the types of SEO that are not controlled by the page coding.
- On-page optimization is one of the types of SEO that refers to factor that gives outcome to a website or web page ranking on SERP ( Search Engine Results Page ) Some of the examples are HTML Code, MetaTags like Meta Title, Description, Content Quality, Keyword Density, Outbound Links, Image Alt tag etc.
- Off-page optimization Link building, Blog posting, Image Sharing, Document Sharing,Video Sharing, Info graphics submission, Increasing Page Rank and Page Authority,Article submission, Getting high quality links from relevant sites etc.
- TITLE TAG: The best and most effective way to use the title tag is to not to make the title tag longer than 70 characters.The title should be according to your page; try to use the long phrased keyword within the title tag. DESCRIPTIONTAG: Use this tag smartly. Describe your page content and try to use your most competitive keywords in the text. Use no more than 160 characters.
- KEYWORDS TAG: We all know that Google stated that this tag does not affect your rankings but there are many SEOs, who still use this tag for other search engines.Target your 5 most competitive keywords within the tag. HX (HEADING)TAGS: Use HX tags with each of your main article headings / sections. Use h1 for the main headings and the rest in h2, h3, h4 and so on.Try use your keywords in the headings and highlight them in the eye of search engines with these HX tags.
- IMAGES: Optimize each image with ALT and Title tags. Image name can also be optimized; try to use the keywords smartly within the tags as well. SEARCH ENGINE FRIENDLY URLS: Try not to use signs like &, Spaces, ?, etc in your URLs otherwise it can come across as spammy.Ask your developer to make the URLs look easy to read, short and clean. CONTENT IS KING As QUALITY we all know Content is King in the SEO industry, so we cant ignore this one. Each page should have a minimum of 500 words of great quality content.
- Social Networking Sites: Social Networking is bigger than ever these days! Sometimes known as online Reputation Management, getting involved with social media sites is the fundamental step with which you begin to advertise market and build your online reputation within your niche. You need to sign up to the most popular social networking sites, such as; Facebook, LinkedIn,Twitter, Google+ etc. Blog Posting: Blogging is one of the best ways to promote your website online! By writing a blog for your website, you give a reason for visitors to keep returning to your site and keep up to date with your latest posts. It also helps search engines to crawl your site more frequently, as they have to update your latest blog post entries, which ultimately helps you rank higher in search engine results pages
- White hat seo /Good vs Black hat seo/Evil White Hat: white hat SEO refers to the usage of optimization strategies, techniques and tactics that focus on a human audience opposed to search engines and completely follows search engine rules and policies. Example: keyword analysis, Black Hat: black hat SEO refers to the use of aggressive SEO strategies, techniques and tactics that focus only on search engines and not a human audience, and usually does not obey search engines guidelines. Example :Keyword stuffing , doorway pages, writing content for human readers.
- Social Bookmarking: Social bookmarking sites are good for off page SEO. Sites like stumbleupon, digg, delicious are very good sites that give traffic as well as backlinks. Do not bookmark on sites that has low quality on web. Press Releases Though google has announced that it will not give backlinks to your site from press release websites. But do not bother press release is very good way for off page SEO which can generate good traffic and brand value for your site.