out of 21
Post on 04-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. M-Commerce Made by: 1. M.Ibrahim Zafar (8412) 2. Hasan Mahmood (9835) 3. Atif Suleman (11934) Submitted To: Muhammad Tahir Abbassi I.T in Business Tuesday (9:12) EDC LAB 0
- 2. Outline: Whats M-Commerce? M-Commerce Benefits Benefits for Business Mobile Commerce Attributes M-Commerce Services Advantages and Disadvantages of M-Commerce Conclusion
- 3. M-commerce is the buying and selling of goods and services through wireless handheld devices. M-Commerce is the process of paying for services using a mobile phone or personal organizer. M-Commerce is the use of mobile devices to communicate, inform transact and entertain using text and data via a connection to public and private networks. What is M-Commerce?
- 4. Continued It is the ability to conduct commerce using a mobile device such as : Mobile phone. Personal digital assistant (PDA). Smartphone.
- 5. M-commerce Benefit Your Internet offerings are easier and more convenient to access. You get considerable flexibility while conducting business. Transaction and personnel costs are reduced due to widespread automation of back-office operations. Field staff is more effective as they have flexible access to back-office data.
- 6. Benefits for Business Selling a product or service Online. Improving Productivity using M-Commerce Services. Boost your sales using Coupons. Payment processing Made Easy.
- 7. Mobile Commerce Attributes Convenience Interactivity Personalization Localization 7
- 8. M-Commerce Services: Mobile ticketing Content purchase and delivery Information services Mobile banking Mobile Browsing Mobile Purchase
- 9. Mobile Ticketing Tickets can be sent to mobile phones using a variety of technologies. Users are then able to use their tickets immediately, by presenting their phones at the venue. Tickets can be booked and cancelled on the mobile device with the help of simple application downloads
- 10. Content Purchase &Delivery Mobile content purchase and delivery mainly consists of the sale of ring-tones, wallpapers, and games for mobile phones. The convergence of mobile phones, portable audio players, and video players into a single device is increasing the purchase and delivery of full-length music tracks and video.
- 11. Information Services: News Stock quotes Sports scores Financial records Traffic reporting
- 12. Mobile Banking (M-Banking) Banks and other financial institutions use mobile commerce to allow their customers to access account information and make transactions, such as purchasing stocks, remitting money.
- 13. Mobile purchase Some merchants provide mobile websites that are customized for the smaller screen and limited user interface of a mobile device.
- 14. Mobile marketing and advertising Companies have reported that they see better response from mobile marketing campaigns than from traditional campaigns.
- 15. M- commerce Entertainment Music Games Graphics Video Communications Short Messaging Multimedia Messaging Video - conferencing Transactions Banking Shopping Booking & reservations Information News City guides Directory Services Maps Traffic and weather Corporate information Market data
- 16. Advantage and Disadvantages of M- commerce Advantages: Offers many payment options Push advertising, direct marketing. More efficient and extensive service offered. The Internet is going mobile Can be easily setup
- 17. Disadvantages: Expensive cost Larger screens wont be displayed is clear Limited for longer messages Partially Unsecure Advantage and Disadvantages of M- commerce
- 18. Conclusion The core of M-Commerce is the use of a terminal (telephone, PDA, PC device) and public mobile network to access information and conduct transactions that result in the transfer of value in exchange for information, services or goods.
- 19. References: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_commerce http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_web http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_payment http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropayment http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_commerce
- 20. Questions?
- 21. Thank You.!!!
View more >