res avenue presentation1
Post on 21-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
2. About Avenues
- South Asias largest online payment solution provider with widest network of financial institutional partners.
- Incorporated as single product company in 2001.
- We are headquartered at Mumbai with subsidiary offices in US and Singapore.
- Now we are a complete online payment solution provider and have diversified into following verticals:
Commercial: Travel: Community: 3. About ResAvenue
- ResAvenue is worlds only Hotel booking engine within-built payment gateway.
- RasAvenue provides booking engine to more then 600 properties globally.
- It ismulti-lingual, multi-currencyand acceptsmultiple payment option .
- ResAvenue will enable hotelier to accept reservations fromaround the globeand therefore maximising hotels revenue.
- ResAvenue enables hotel toclose the dealandgenerate revenuemuch before the guest checks-in to the hotel.
4. Features of ResAvenue
- Guest can choose to do transaction in language of his preference. ResAvenue offers9 major languages of the world.
- Hotels will not lose a sale because guest couldnt understand the language offered.
- Such wide range of languages will enhance hotels reputation among international clientele.
- ResAvenue is a solution operating on a global scale. To ensure the maximum transaction coverage, ResAvenue enables hotels to accept payment in multiple currencies.
- ResAvenue offers hotels the facility to transact in more then 25 different currencies.
- This covers all major currencies customers use to trade at the global level.
- MULTI-PAYMENT OPTION
- Credit Cards: Customers can pay through any of the 5 major international credit cards.
- Net Banking: Customers from India have the option of paying through their Internet Banking Accounts. We have partnered with 33 Indian banks.
- Debit Cards: Customers from India can now also pay through their Debit cum ATM cards.
- Indian Customers can also have a Cash Card & Mobile Payment option and Debit cum ATM cards.
7. ResAvenue Customer Interface 8. Seamless Integration with Hotel Website ResAvenue is just a click on your website. Guest needs to click on Reservation and ResAvenue will do the rest. 9. Highly Customised Appearance ResAvenues customizable controls allows your booking interface to be an identical reflection of your groups/hotels home page. 10. 3-Step Reservation Process
- From Look To Book In Just 3
- Search:The guest can select the check-in and check-out dates and use the all new
- AVAILABILITY CALENDAR.
- 2.Book:Choose the room of his choice out of different rooms available.
- Confirm the booking by making the payment through various payment options.
- Receive instant confirmation of booking
- status; confirmed/on request
11. Contract Management Feature The Latest In Contract Management Besides FIT Guest login, ResAvenue also empowers Hotel to have logins for corporates, travel agents and members with whomhotel would have entered into contract with negotiated rates. Separate login for different categories of clients. 12. Enabled for Global Clientele
- Personalized Service to A
- Global Market
- Guest is at ease with his preferred language. We offer 9 such different languages.
- Guest can now narrow down the search to a particular room type.
The guest gets to choose his/her language on very first step. The guest can narrow down his search to a particular room type. 13. Instant Availability Calender
- Proactive Response
- The all new availability calender shows the availability status of the room types alongwith the pricing of the rooms.
- The guest see the particular room type availability on selected date.
- Since ResAvenue actively enquires about room inventory, guests are rarely turned away.
14. Interact With Guest!!
- Guest will always have array of options with multiple room types and multiple packages alongwith the prices.
- Photo Thumbnails: Hotelier can attach the pictures of different room types to enable guest to have feel of the rooms before he actually checks in.
- The gues can book upto 5 rooms in one transaction.
- Keep guest involved by showing them room status.
15. Add-ons for Guest Convenience
- Add On Features
- With the help of in-built currency converter, the guest can always find the amount he has to pay in his currency.
- Hotel can now publish their promotional & weekend rates on daily basis.
- The guest will get item-wise breakup of charges that he needs to pay, helping him to know different rates he will be charged during the stay.
16. Enhancement feature to up-sellNow Hotel will now not only sell their rooms with Resavenue, they can also upsell various other products like Airport Transfer, Meal Plans, Spa and other entertainment facilities at Hotel. 17. Bill Snapshot
- Preventive Measures
- A synopsis before the card transaction which leads to less amendments and chargebacks.
18. Rooming List and GHC
- Know Your Customer
- An auto-fill form will add to convenience of guests.
- Permission-based e-marketing facility allows for focused campaigns to receptive audiences
- Unique booker ID segregates travelers from bookers for enhanced security and relationship building
- Comprehensive GHC provides the best information yet for registration
19. Special Features
- Room For Improvement
- For the first time a booking engine provides rooming list to guest. This is a major change to online booking engines.
- Special services also be booked bedides arrival of guest. A trend rapidly increasing Hospitality sector.
- Arrival and departure dates are MANDATORY.
- Never Lose A Sale!
- The worlds only reservation system to offer credit / debitand net banking facilities
- The worlds largest bouquet of payment options ever available to a hotelier in a single interface ensures your guests are almost never out of a choice to pay for your service
- ResAvenue is always committed to increasing its portfolio of banking partners
21. Payment Options Credit Cards
- ResAvenue gives freedom of Choice with 5 major credit card options.
- .Globally 9 out of 10 transactions are made through cards we accept.
- With increase in usage of credit cards, this gives Hotel an opportunity to maximise the revenue potential
- from credit card holders.
22. Payment Options- Net Banking
- Even though the credit card penetration is low in India, but consumers still do a lot of online transactions
- using net banking facility.
- Net Banking is used more as compared to credit cards in India thus increasing chances of
- We at ResAvenue have entered into agreements with many public and private sector banks to provide this
- to customers.
23. Payment Options Debit Cum ATM Cards
- Debit Card is preferred mode of using plastic money in India.
- By processing Debit Cards, ResAvenue expands your customer base to include these audiences.
- Hotels can now accept payments from Debit Cards.
24. Payment Options Other Modes At ResAvenue, Guest never runs out of Choices, if he wishes we provide Cash Card payment option alongwith mobile payment. 25. ResAvenue Value Additions
- GDS and IDS connectivity
- ResAvenue in agreement with Pegasus seamlessly connects Hotels to all 4 major GDS Amadeus, Worldspan, Sabre and Galileo.These distribution channels distribute Hotel room inventory to almost 99% travel agents globally. ResAvenue also lists Hotel on popular Internet travel portals like Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, CNN Traveller and 2000 other travel websites.
- ResAvenue Extranet
- ResAvenue is wholesaler and distributor of hotel rooms. We are looking forward to partner with your hotel to source your room inventory and offer it to 1000s of B2B global travel agents and give your hotel both an offline and online distribution channel through our agents and affiliates.
- Search Engine Marketing
- ResAvenue in conjunction witheBrandzbrings special packages for the hospitality industry.eBrandzis a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) company with vast experience of over 500 successful Search Engine Marketing campaigns. These campaigns have special features which will drive quality traffic to the hotel website and will deliver great value for your hotel property.
26. ResAvenue Schemes Premium & Economy Plan In case of Premium & Economy Plan ResAvenue will collect the e