QUIZ: Should You Quit Your Job?
out of 21
Post on 11-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONAre you OVER your job? Maybe its not challenging anymore, maybe youre underpaid, or maybe your boss just doesnt appreciate you. Whatever it is, you know its time for a change, but are you really ready to quit your job? Quitting is risky, but it can also be rewarding. Are you ready to do the big Q? Take this quiz to find out.
- QUIZ: Should You Quit Your Job?
- OVER your job? Maybe its not challenging anymore, maybe youre underpaid, or maybe your boss just doesnt appreciate you. Whatever it is, you know its time for a change, but are you really ready to quit your job?
- Quitting is risky, but it can also be rewarding. Are you ready to do the big Q?
- Take this quiz to find out >>
- 1. Have you served for at least two years? (a) Yes, and Ive enjoyed most of it. (b) No, Im still pretty new to the job. (c) Yes, but Ive been there WAY longer than that.
- 2. Have your career interests or aspirations changed? (a) Nope! I still love the work I do. (b) Maybe a little. Im not really sure anymore. (c) Yes. I dont know why I got into this kind of work in the first place.
- 3. Is there still room left for career advancement? (a) Yes. (b) Yes, but Im not really interested in moving up. (c) No. Im going to be stuck at my current role until someone retires.
- 4. Are you mentally tired and bored with your current job? (a) No, I find the work interesting, but I could use more of a challenge. (b) Yes. Im constantly zoning out and procrastinating. (c) Bored? I wish! Im straight up stressed out and exhausted all of the time.
- 5. Are you happy with other aspects in your life? (a) Yes! I love my life outside of work. (b) Eh, I could use a few more hobbies in my life. (c) Other aspects in your life? People have those?
- 6. Is your company in trouble or are big changes coming? (a) Nope, our company is doing very well, actually. (b) Im not really sure. (c) Yes, and Im afraid Im going to lose my job.
- 7. Do you work under toxic leadership? (a) No way - I love my boss! (b) Sometimes its pretty bad, but Ive learned to deal with it. (c) Toxic? Thats a nice way of putting it...
- 8. Do you feel underappreciated? (a) No - my boss praises my accomplishments on a regular basis. (b) Eh, I could use a few more pats on the back, I guess. (c) Yes - either my hard work goes unnoticed or someone else takes credit for it!
- 9. Are you underpaid for your role? (a) No, I get a fair paycheck. (b) The pay could be better. (c) I definitely deserve a fatter paycheck for all of the extra work I put in.
- 10. Can you afford to quit? (a) Yes, but Im not sure I want to work at a new company. (b) No. Im already struggling to pay my bills each month. (c) Probably, it might be tight for a little while, though.
- 11. Is there a better offer out there? (a) Honestly, I havent really looked. (b) Yes, but Im not really sure if Im willing to take the chance on a new job yet. (c) Yes! Better work, better boss, and better pay!
- Mostly As: Youre just ready for a promotion. You love the work you do, but you find yourself getting bored. The work just isnt challenging anymore. Perhaps its time to get a promotion! Click here for some tips on landing that promotion you deserve.
- Mostly Bs: You're probably not ready to quit just yet. You might not be in the position to quit just yet, however, you should definitely consider your options. You don't seem happy at your current job. Maybe the work isn't challenging anymore. Whatever it is, something isn't right. If you are considering quitting, read this article to get some guidance.
- Mostly Cs: Get out of there, FAST! The time has come, the Walrus said, to GET THE #&$% OUT! Life is too short to work in such a toxic environment. Youre stressed out all the time and its taking a toll on your life. Its time to move on, especially if you have an offer in hand. However, dont just quit during an emotional meltdown. Be smart and be prepared. Read this article to learn how to quit the RIGHT way.
- WARNING: Quitting without a job comes with major risks, especially in this economy. Employers will often assume you got fired or you are too high maintenance and lack patience. Before you quit, make sure you've got a plan in place! Want to quit, but don't have a job offer in hand? Check out CareerHMO, a virtual career coaching service, to learn how to make an effective job change without risking your career.
- We hope you enjoyed this quiz! For more career tips and advice, please visit www.careerealism.com.
View more >
robert kiyosaki your job by pdf Before you quit ?· Before you quit your job by robert kiyosaki pdf.…
Rich Dad's Before You Quit Your Job: 10 Real-Life ... Rich... Rich Dad's Before You Quit Your Job: 10 Real-Life Lessons Every Entrepreneur Should Know About Building A Multimillion-Dollar Business