preliminary photo shoot
Post on 21-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Preliminary photo shootTest shots
2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. Ideas
- I want to create a poster style magazine front cover with a simple silhouette.
- I wanted to have a woman on the front cover.
- I tried a number of dresses to see which outfit would suit and fit the style of my magazine.
- I prefer the shots were my model is looking into the camera the feminine allure.
- It is known that images where a woman is on the front cover making eye contact with the audience sells more then other competing magazines.
- I like the look of the models I wanted to make sure my models had big curly hair, to create volume and curves.
- I will be cutting away the background on all my pictures so the viewer is not distracted from the model as the main image.
- I wanted a strong main image to relate to Hip Hop and R&B style.
- In most of the shots the models are striking hard posses, with their hands on their hips with also creates the illusion of more curves to their figures.
- My idea for this photo shoot was two friends getting ready for a night out.
- I wanted the models to almost appear tipsy, adding the wine in the shoots for effect.
- I wanted to portray people getting ready to go out clubbing either as singers or a band getting ready for a set or as fans getting ready to go out.
View more >