physical descriptions: faces
out of 8
Post on 25-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION Read and draw: It is a woman. She has got curly brown hair. She hasnt got short hair. She has big brown eyes with very long eyelashes. She has got a long nose. She has got small ears. She has got earrings. She has got a big mouth with thin lips.
- 2. DRAW YOUR SELF- PORTRAIT
- 3. TO BE (I AM) TO HAVE (I HAVE GOT) (+ adjectives of physical appearance) tall/short/ big/ small fat/ thin / slim/ chubby / skinny young / old (+ people) a boy /a girl / a woman /a man (+ adjectives of personality) happy, sad, polite, rude, strong, weak (+ parts of the body) hair, eyes, nose, mouth, (+ objects) earrings, bracelet I am a girl. I am tall and thin. I am happy and polite. I have got long hair, green eyes and a small mouth. I havent got earrings.
- 4. SENTENCE MACHINE + SUJETO VERBO TO HAVE ADJETIVO PARTE DEL CUERPO - SUJETO VERBO TO HAVE NOT ADJETIVO PARTE DEL CUERPO ? VERBO TO HAVE SUJETO ADJETIVO PARTE DEL CUERPO ?
- 5. Cut these words and use the sentece machine to form sentences and make descriptions. I HE HAS GOT LONG YOU SHE HAVE BLUE BROWN FAIR MOUTH EARS STRAIGHT SHORT EYES LIPS FACE SMALL LONG HAIR GREEN CURLY BIG RED
- 6. DRAW THE FACES AND DESCRIBE
View more >