peter lik fine nature art photography
out of 16
Post on 08-Sep-2014
Embed Size (px)
- Peter Lik - Fine nature art photography Biography and portfolio
- Born in Melbourne, Australia; USA in 1984, Alaska; He is a world-renowned and highly awarded landscape photographer; His first camera was a Kodak Brownie. He won it on his eighth birthday; Portray the incredible natural beauty of National Parks and other heritage-listed locations; He hopes to stimulate awareness of other endangered areas.
- Lik continues to travel and take photos of the natural world. In 2011 one of these travels was documented by NBC. From the Edge With Peter Lik. In that program, Lik was filmed as he battled the elements to take his remarkable outdoor photographs. He has sold hundreds of millions of dollars of his artwork. 13 galleries of his own Presidents and celebrities among his many collectors.
- Awards Peter has received at least one award every year, since 1999. That makes him one of the most awarded photographers in history.
- Eternal Beauty Captured at Antelope Canyon in Arizona
- Ghost Shot in the Antelope Canyon located near the border between Utah and northern Arizona. In Ghost, Lik photographs one such passageway, capturing a shaft of light as it shines down for an opening in the cavern.
- Maligne Dusk Captured at Canadian Rockies
- Inner Peace Captured at Oregon
- Beyond Paradise Captured at Key West, Florida
- Evolution Captured at Kilauea, The Big Island, Hawaii
- Dreamland Captured at Innamincka, South Australia
- Snow Mass Silence Captured at Colorado
- Pristine Captured at Bend, Oregon
- City Of Lights Brooklyn Moods Captured at Brooklyn, NY
- Bibliography http://www.lik.com/
View more >