new coding vocabulary
out of 7
Post on 19-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONCOMPUTER PROGRAMMING 6421
- The three basic patterns of logic that express a problem solution.
- Represents the computers ability to execute instructions in a step-by- step, sequential manner.
- Represents the computers ability to make a decision.
- Represents the computers ability to repeat a series of instructions
- Describes the sequence of steps between the actor (user) and the system necessary to complete a goal. Includes the alternate ways to complete a goal.
- The functions that the software/system is intended to perform, and what the software should do (behaviors) given conditions.
View more >