must have cool kitchen gadgets
out of 12
Post on 06-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Must have cool kitchen gadgets
- 2. A kitchen is the heart of the home and organizing it begins by organizing the pantry. Whether we love cooking or hate it, we definitely stock our pantries with a lot of essential and nonessential foods. Sometimes finding the right ingredient in this mess can be a daunting task especially when you are in a hurry.
- 3. Before buying more than you need remember that the more things you store the more effort it will take to keep things organized. These days modern kitchen gadgets take up a lot of space in the kitchen, therefore having an organized pantry has become even more important.
- 4. Here are some useful pantry closet storage solutions to help you keep your kitchen and pantry organized:
- 5. 1. Start by emptying your pantry and laying everything on the counter top or the table. Now check the expiry dates of all these items and get rid of all those which are no longer viable.
- 6. 2. Do not waste things that will expire soon, keep them in a separate shelf or right in front so you will remember to use them first while cooking.
- 7. 3. The next step is to sort everything else into different groups. For example, the snacks can be grouped together, breakfast cereals are put together, and so on. Naturally, the more number of things you have the more groups you might need to create.
- 8. 4. Although it is time consuming, creating sub-groups is a wise decision especially when you have a large pantry. Similar items such as canned fruits and vegetables can be placed put together.
- 9. 5. Now that you have arranged all the items in groups, its time to put them back into the pantry in a way that they remain in groups but do not look clustered.
- 10. 6. Pantry closet storage solutions like wire racks and dividers work wonders when organizing a pantry, they not only keep everything on display but they also give your pantry a neat look. These days under shelf racks are also available which can be used in your pantry for baked goodies.
- 11. 7. If you keep un-refrigerated perishables such as onions in your pantry make sure they get enough air and are not stored in closed containers so that they do not rot easily.
- 12. Go ahead use these small yet useful tips to keep your pantry organized. With all the ingredients within your reach, cooking will now be a snap!
View more >