Post on 28-Oct-2014
Embed Size (px)
2. Mobile/Digital Wallet (eMoney) Submitted By: Muhammad Ashik Iqbal M.Sc. in CSE ID: 092-25-127 DIU [email_address] http://ashikiqbal.blogspot.com 3. 4. ePayment System Sender Mobile Receiver Mobile Bank PayPoint 5.
- Sender Mobile sends request to Transfer Money
- System checks available balance in Senders A/C from that particular Bank
- It transfers money from senders A/C to receivers A/C
- After a successful money transfer it sends a confirmation notification (SMS/Email) to receiver
- Money can be send and/or receive from PayPoints
- PayPoints act like ATM booths or branch of a bank
- eMoney can be send to any subscribers A/C from PayPoints
- Unbanked people can take the facility of PayPoint to send money from rural area
- eMoney can be cashed from PayPoints
- Digital/Mobile Wallet System can help to reduce the Hard Cash flow in the country
- Electronic payments can be done using this system
- Simple, hassle free, no hard cash security, faster, cost effective.
- Already 23 Banks of Bangladesh are connected with VISA network
- Currently VISA network is used for ATM and POS transactions
- VISA connects nation-wide and globally and gives the facilities of ONLINE TRANSACTION
- There is no legal and government issues to implement.
- Because the intra-bank transactions will be done within VISA network which is already permitted (ATM and POS)
- Although Bangladesh Bank has signed and permitted the new transaction system of this Mobile/Digital Wallet
- Digital/Mobile Wallet system is going to implement using existing VISA and Mobile Network to connect all these 23 banks of Bangladesh within this year 2009 as pilot test project
- After successful test, it will start from 2010