Post on 21-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Carla Bendeich Organizational Development Leader Meaningful Measurements
2. Importance of Metrics
- Metrics are critical for all businesses- especially for people at the C level
- Metrics are a guaranteed way to get noticed
- The key lies in knowing how to use them to your advantage
- Three Key Factors
- Where are you now?
- Where do you want to be?
- What will it take to get there?
- The initial assessment is the most important step
- A businessmustknow their initial starting point
- Too many companies try to get results without taking the time to know where they began
- This does take time but is critical for evaluation
- Results are based on beginning values
5. Exceed Goals
- First focus on what can result in small changes & small wins
- Understand what is most important to the company to change
- Develop strategy that includes evaluation points
- Broadcast results
6. About Carla Bendeich
- Dedicated to Real Results
- Carla has extensively studied ROI and produced results at every organization shes been involved. She started her career in the financial services industry and has positively impacted each company by identifying challenges and providing solutions.
- Student of Behavior Analytics
- Carla continuously researches learning behaviors, current trends, analyzes demographic differences and discovers how to communicate for each style.
- Committed to Education
- While receiving her undergraduate degree in Marketing from NIU, she was awarded the Sales Student of the Year in the Advanced Professional Sales Program. She has remained involved with NIU by serving on the Sales Advisory Board since 1998, leading the Mentoring Program and teaching a Marketing course for the MBA Program. Carla completed her MBA at Benedictine University and was the only one in her graduating class that achieved a concentration in Organizational Leadership. She currently holds her Illinois Life, Accident & Health License and previously maintained FINRA Series 7, 24, 63 & 65 licenses.
- Carla is clearly leading the group by example by taking one of our strategies and putting it into effect.
- - David Burghard, Executive Director- Individual Product, Fort Dearborn Life
- Carla Bendeich is a great facilitator!She really knows how to energize her audience and promote discussion.Her positive attitude and professionalism contribute to her success.
- - Sue Griffith, Executive Vice President, Human Resources, MB Financial
- Carla Bendeichs ability to clearly communicate the process and value of her training program is second to none. Working with Carla has helped me deliver bottom line results.
- Angie Visage, Assistant Vice President, Commercial Banking, First DuPage Bank
8. Contact Information
- If youre ready for results,
- Contact Carla Bendeich
- Mobile: 630-664-4150
- Company Website:http:// www.sheerexperienceinc.com /
- Linked-In Profile:http://www.linkedin.com/pub/carla-bendeich/2/6b5/57b