Materials and Techniques Part 2: Inking
Post on 19-Aug-2015
- 1. INKING! A great way to ruin white clothes
- 2. Paper Every paper takes ink differntly & copy paper (20lb, 24lb, 28lb, 32lb also in sizes of letter, legal, a4) & thicker papers (cardstock/presentation paper) & manga papers (deleter, maxon, copic) & bristol board (canson, strathmore) & other media/illustration boards (for wet media/paints)
- 3. Inking tools ink and nib & the nib, holder, and ink are all separate items & types of ink: water-soluble, india ink, acrylic ink
- 4. Inking tools ink and nib & many different kinds of nibs drawing, sketching, architecture, calligraphy, lettering & drawing nibs allow for a wide variety of line widths & sketching and architecture are good for fine details & calligraphy and lettering nibs (a, b, c) & most manga-ka use g-nibs - highly flexible drawing nibs
- 5. Inking tools ink and nib & require a lot of practice & not very portable & ink does not dry fast/tends to smear & will shred or spider on cheap paper & often very slow process
- 6. Inking tools brush & most variation of line weight, fast filling in of black & great for emulating sumi-e painting & other techniques such as dry brush for texture & can be very difficult to learn, good brushes very expensive & Less portable
- 7. Technical pens & brands such as micron, copic, pitt, rapidograph & lots of sizes & will give you a consistent line weight good for lettering, mechanical/architectural objects & easiest to transport, easiest to learn & do not give dynamic lines without extra work & some tips very fragile/easy to break
- 8. Brush Pens Nylon Bristles (Pentel Pocket Brush) Felt Tipped (Pitt Pen, Sakura Micron Brush, Copic Multiliner Brush) Rubber Tipped (Fude pens) portable
- 9. Other tools & ruler/t-square/triangle/straight edge & french curves & circle and ellipse templates & eraser (vynl, plastic, kneaded)
- 10. Computer programs & adobe photoshop considered the standard & adobe illustrator difficult to learn & corel painter better for illustration & manga studio offers a lot of templates, screentones, used by many professionals & paint tool sai cheaper alternative, also good for coloring & free alternatives such as gimp, open canvas
- 11. That's a lot of stuff! Relax! You don't need all of those things Start simple. Find what works best for you. It isn't the same for everyone!
- 12. Lets ink!
View more >
Density of Normal Inking in Offset standaard...Density of Normal Inking in Offset Printing TECHKON APPLICATION NOTE 2 1 Introduction Normal inking is defined in DIN 16527 Part 3 as follows: Normal inking is that inking in screen printing which gives the highest possible ...
SM/CD102 - Simply Smart | Heidelberger Plate inking roller 2 72 mm blue Rubber 2 Plate inking roller
Course Catalog - Westfield State Catalog Summer 2018 JULY 9AUGUST 3. ... various pen nibs and inking techniques. Students will complete a cartoon project from concept to final inking.
Thermal characterization of materials using KarhunenLove decomposition techniques Part II. Heterogeneous materials
Part 2 Measurement Techniques. Part 2: Measurement Techniques Terminology and general issues Active performance measurement SNMP and RMON Packet monitoring.