LiDAR Market : Potential and Niche Segments, Geographical regions and Trends to 2014 - 2020
Post on 28-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. LiDAR Market : Potential and Niche Segments, Geographical regions and Trends to 2014 - 2020 Report Description Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) is an optical remote sensing technology that use laser light to examine surface on the earth to find variable distances on the earth. LiDAR is comparable to radar in certain aspects. However, LiDAR uses waves of shorter wavelengths
- 2. unlike radar, which uses radio waves for measuring targets. The LiDAR technology uses waves typically in the visible, ultraviolet and infrared range. This technology enables direct measurement of 3D structures and underlying terrain with high resolution and high data accuracy. The capability of LiDAR equipments to achieve high resolution makes them superior to other traditional optical instruments used for measuring heights. The LiDAR market can be segmented based on types into airborne and terrestrial LiDAR and based on applications into coastal, forestry, transportation, infrastructure, defense and aerospace, transmission lines and flood mapping among others Escalating demand for 3D imagery in consumer, commercial and government applications is one of the major factors driving the global LiDAR market. The demand for LiDAR technology is increasing in
- 3. these application segments in line with an increase in the demand for 3D scanning and 3D imagery. The adoption of LiDAR technology is slowly penetrating in various government sectors such as roadways, railways, forestry management among others. Thus, huge demand from government sectors in different countries is also supporting the LiDAR market. Further, LiDAR is superior to photogrammetry in terms of accuracy and speed and thus, LiDAR has vastly acquired consumers of photogrammetry in the recent years. However, the LiDAR market faces challenge related to the complexity in interpreting the output data, due to lack of data set standardization. Read Complete Report @ http://www.mrrse.com/lidar-market Geographically, the LiDAR market is dominated by North America owing to high adoption of advanced 3D imagery technologies by the
- 4. U.S. government. Government sector is also the major customer of LiDAR and therefore high involvement of government positively supports the growth of global LiDAR market. Europe follows North America with a minimal difference in the market share. A large number of key players are based in Europe and they are involved in making innovations to meet the requirements of consumers in different applications. This report has been segmented by type, application and by geography. It also includes the drivers, restraints and opportunities (DROs), Porters five forces analysis and value chain of the global LiDAR market. The study highlights current market trends and provides the forecast from 2014 to 2020. We have also covered the current market scenario for LiDAR and highlighted its future trends that will impact demand.
- 5. Enquiry For This Report @ http://www.mrrse.com/enquiry/296 The report also analyzes macro economic factors influencing and inhibiting the growth of global LiDAR market. Porters five forces analysis offers insights on market competition throughout its value chain. In addition, the market attractiveness analysis provided in the report highlights key investing areas in this industry. The report will help manufacturers, suppliers and distributors to understand the present and future trends in this market and formulate their strategies accordingly. This report analyzes the global LiDAR market in terms of revenue (USD million) on the basis of type, based on application and based on geography. The market has been segmented as follows:
- 6. Global LiDAR Market, by Product Type: Airborne LiDAR Terrestrial LiDAR Request a Sample Copy of the Report @ http://www.mrrse.com/sample/296 Global LiDAR Market, by Application: Coastal Forestry Transportation Infrastructure Defense and Aerospace
- 7. Transmission lines Flood Mapping Others (Mining, Hydrography etc) Global LiDAR Market, by Geography: North America Asia Pacific Europe Rest of the World
- 8. Table of Content Chapter 1 Preface 1.1 Report Description 1.2 Market Segmentation 1.3 Research Methodology Chapter 2 Executive Summary Chapter 3 Lidar Market Overview 3.1 Market Introduction 3.1.1 Global Lidar Market, 2013 2020 (Usd Million) 3.2 Market Trends And Future Outlook
- 9. 3.3 Value Chain Analysis About MRRSE MRRSE stands for Market Research Reports Search Engine, the largest online catalog of latest market research reports based on industries, companies, and countries. MRRSE sources thousands of industry reports, market statistics, and company profiles from trusted entities and makes them available at a click. Besides well-known private publishers, the reports featured on MRRSE typically come from national statistics agencies, investment agencies, leading media houses, trade unions, governments, and embassies.
- 10. Contact US: Corporate Office State Tower 90 State Street, Suite 700 Albany, NY 12207 United States Tel: +1-518-730-0559 http://www.mrrse.com/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View more >
Niche & Specialty Media Markets Chapter 8. Niche & Specialty Media Niche Media Mass media as niche media Exclusive niche media Niche Segments Trade segments