Lets Go on a Field Trip! (Physically & Virtually)
out of 40
Post on 10-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONFind resources at http://shellyterrell.com/resources/webinars/ & http://Bit.ly/eltlinks & http://Pearltrees.com/shellyterrell/field-trips/id11881202
- Bit.ly/eltlinks ShellyTerrell.com/webinars Lets Go On a Field Trip!
- Congratulations! Today is your day. You're off to Great Places! You're off & away! - Dr. Seuss Dreamin' - Hot Air Balloon Rides by Jesse Millan, Flic.kr/p/4ERZkv
- City Services Media Stations Landmark Excavation Sites Animal SitesMuseum Factory Business Corn Maze Field Trip by Lori, Flic.kr/p/6tP649
- Field Trip: First Grade Outdoor EducaKon by woodleywonderwork, Flic.kr/p/7hc7G7 Keep them learning with tasks & short presentations
- Engage them with mobile devices!
- Cell phone camera by L-ines, Flic.kr/p/ghNmC Take a series of shots to create a brochure, flier, poster, or commercial!
- Collages, Magazines, Quotes, Scrapbooks! Frame ArKst Pic-Collage IOS/ Android You Doodle Image Chef
- Buncee Backgrounds, Stickers, Quotes
- Buncee Free IOS App
- Thinglink.com/scene/500859588443111424 Create an Interactive Map
- Animoto.com for a Commercial
- Create infographics with Piktochart.com
- Scan the QR codes & choose 3 to present!
- Scan the QR codes & choose 3 to present! Choose 3 & provide hints for a peer to find! Or
- Create a more engaging QR code with the information!
- Budding Photographer by Dinuraj K, Flickr Great apps!
- Character Texts Introduce an exhibit or area with Tellagami Tellagami.com IOS & Android App
- Freakngenius.com/yak/8024 Make the art or animals speak with YakIt Kids IOS App
- Wikitude augmented reality browser in London (step 3 of 4), by Francis Storr, Flickr Wikitude
- Create a Scavenger Hunt 20 20 10 90
- Go on a virtual field trip!
- Virtual field trips with Google.com/culturalinstitute
- Google Earth http://www.google.com/earth/index.html
- GoogleLitTrips.org Free downloadable files that mark the journeys of characters from famous literature on the surface of Google Earth. Placemarks with pop-up windows containing discussion starters, links, real world references, & multimedia Make suggestions Help create
- Day6:(Findand)signpermissionslips!ByBritt Reints,flic.kr/p/dL4Wcd Getparentpermission!
- Invite parents to chaperone or suggest places!
- Safety is key! First Aid Kit & Key by Felix E. Guerrero, Flic.kr/p/7K7eX7
- Always take a First Aid Kit! Image by Noelle Noble, Flic.kr/p/bnGchz
- FixingwoundsbyVivianEvans,Flic.kr/p/bzexs3 Teach students first aid!
- Pearltrees.com/shellyterrell/field-trips/ id11881202
- Ones destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things. - Henry Miller IMG_4634 by ChrisKna Spicuzza, ic.kr/p/85taeP
- Bit.ly/eltlinks Bit.ly/ShellTerrell T: @ShellTerrell Facebook.com/ShellyTerrell Google.com/+ShellySanchezTerrell ShellyTerrell.com/webinars
View more >
My Virtual Field Trip to the Zoo Let’s go on a field trip to see the polar bears. Watch the video. Then, write a sentence about polar bears!