Kin Yan Agrotech Farm Trip - Singapore Swimming ?· Kin Yan Agrotech Farm Trip Singapore Swimming Club…
Post on 20-Jul-2018
Kin Yan Agrotech Farm Trip
Singapore Swimming Club 45 Tanjong Rhu Road, Singapore 436899 Mailing Address: Katong P.O. Box 50 Singapore 914302 Tel: (65) 6342 3650 / 670 / 695 Fax: (65) 6344 4476 email@example.com www.sswimclub.org.sg Page 1 of 2
Explore various plant productions, sample fresh raw cactus, learn to peel and cook fresh
aloe vera, and juicing of wheatgrass. Bring home the wheatgrass which youve planted too!
Event Details Date: Saturday, 9th April 2016 Time: 9.30am to 12.45pm Venue: SSC / Kin Yan Agrotech Farm (Lim Chu Kang)
Registration will be closed on 26th
March or when event has been fully booked.
No. Name Mship
No. Kidz Club
Minimum of 20 pax for Trip to commence
Pick-up and drop-off point at Singapore Swimming Club
Only one accompanying adult per child is allowed
Kin Yan Agrotech Farm Trip
Singapore Swimming Club 45 Tanjong Rhu Road, Singapore 436899 Mailing Address: Katong P.O. Box 50 Singapore 914302 Tel: (65) 6342 3650 / 670 / 695 Fax: (65) 6344 4476 firstname.lastname@example.org www.sswimclub.org.sg Page 2 of 2
Name: MShip No.:
Terms & Conditions:
1. Please note that photographs taken during Event will be used for our in-house publicity materials.
2. No telephone bookings will be accepted. All bookings must be made by submitting the completed registration form to the Main Reception or fax to 6344 4476 or email Events@sswimclub.org.sg or mailed to our mailing address.
3. Submission of this registration form is not proof of acceptance. 4. Registration is on a first-come-first served basis and will be confirmed through an
official confirmation letter upon confirmation of event. 5. If the guest list includes Members, the Members name and membership number must
be provided. Otherwise they will be considered as guests where guest fees apply. 6. All billings will be debited from the members account. 7. Cancellations are allowed 2 weeks prior to the event date; after which, cancellations
will NOT be entertained and participant(s) will be billed in FULL. No-shows will also be charged with the FULL price of the event.
8. Replacement Policy: In an event when the person replacing a participant is a member of SSC, the replacement will be billed with the guest fee. In an event when the person replacing a participant is a guest, the replacement will be billed with the guest fee where an additional top-up amount (to match the Guest Fee) is required.
9. The organizer reserves the right to make any changes to the programme without prior notice.
10. The Club will not be liable for any mishap, injury, loss or damage by any participant during or as a result of the event.
I hereby agree to abide by the terms indicated above and certify that my guest(s) is/are eligible to participate in the event. I authorize Singapore Swimming Club to debit the relevant charges to my account for the above mentioned event.
Members Signature and Date