its about time, its about you
Post on 14-Jun-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. How toConvert the Concept of Excellence into a Daily Reality By Debbie Ohl Ohl & Associates Consultants and Educators ThinkTheThoughts.com
2. Your ability to make a difference is one of your greatest blessings. The more often you put that ability into practice, the more fulfilling your life will be. 3. Program Objectives
- Identify how your relationship with time impacts your experiences and interactions with others.
- Explore the relationship of thought to the actions you take and the outcome you experience.
- Use the CAB principles of intentional design to advance and experience value in all your activities on and off the job.
4. Creating and promoting excellenceis a personal responsibility. 5. How do you define Excellence? 6. What is excellence?
- Possession of unusually good qualities.
- The opposite of mediocrity.
- Something in which one excels.
- The quality of being exceptionally good
7. How do you defineQuality? 8. What is Quality?
- Degrees of
- Excellence or Worth
9. How do you defineLife? 10. What is Life?
- A period of time from birthuntil death.
- A manner or way of existing.
11. Rules of Life
- You will be presented with lessons.
- The lesson is repeated until learned.
- Learning does not end.
- There" is no better than Here".
- Others are only mirrors of you.
- What you make of your life is up to you.
- Your answers lie inside of you.
12. Impacting the Quality ofYour Life & Those Around You 13. The point or period when something occurs. What is Time? 14. Laws of Time
- Everyone has 24 hours a day.
- No one knows when time will stop.
- Time is easy to ignore.
- Time seems to pass at varying speeds.
- Time is a non-renewable resource.
15. There are 1,440 minutes in a day and 29,020 days in an 80 year lifetime. Time 16. How much time do you have left ?
- 80y 60y= 20 years left
- 20. /.3=6+ sleep years
- 20y - 6y= 14 years left
- 14yr x 365d = 5,110 days left
- Subtract your age from 80 = ___years left
- Divide years left by 3 for sleep time= _____ then subtract sleep years from years left
- 3.Multiple years left x 365/year = __total days left
17. Thinking AboutYesterday and Tomorrow
- I spend ________% of my time thinking about yesterday.
- I spend ________% of my time thinking about tomorrow.
I spend ____% of my life living right now. 18. Quality Time Use
- Stay away from activities and people that do not serve you.
- Forget the past learn from it.
- Prepare for the future.
- Don't save for a special occasion.
- What if you were told had 48 hours to live, what would you do?
- Show and tell the people you love.
19. Intentional Time Be Here Now 20. Laws of Thought
- In every waking moment, we are creating or altering our future.
- Our lives are a product of how we talk to ourselves, what we think, envision, andintend .
- Our thoughts are reflected in our words and our physical actions.
21. Self Talk
- What your say to yourself in your head goes on 24/7.
- Self-talk takes place in real time.
- Our bodies react as if our self-talk were real.
- Self-talk is heavily influenced bywhat we attribute things to.
- Our self-talk overwhelms other input, including reality.
- Negative self-talk gets the loudest when you need it the least.
- Self-talk can be a major life force.
- You talk to your self in ways you would never think of talking to someone else.
- Ultimately if you have negative self-talk you create a toxic internal environment.
- You need to listen to your body because it for darn sure listens to you.
- I immobilization
- S saying, not doing
- H hung up on guilt
- O overly anxious
- U underlying anger
- L lowered self esteem
- D depressed
- I inadequate
- C controlled v. in control
- A apathetic
- N negative results
- T total despair
- I wont or I choose not to
25. Your life is reflected in:
- Your thoughts
- Your attitudes
- Your beliefs;your feelings
- Your intentions
- Words you speak or listen to
- Your self-talk
- The pictures and circumstances you imagine
- What you will and will not allow into your life
26. When you consider that you spend infinitely more time with your "self" -- listening to your internal dialogue -- than you do to any other person in your life, it pays to have it on a leash! 27. Our lives are what our thoughts make them. In other words: 28. MIND YOUR THOUGHTS 29. There are no victims, only unconscious creators.
- We create 100% percent of our personal experiences.
- Most people create their experiences by accident and by default.
- You can learn to consciously and intentionally create your own experiences.
- I Initiate byacting, not reacting
- Cconfess feeling; control your thoughts
- A ask for what you want and need
- N negotiate for positive results
31. Thoughts are Affirmation Affirmations are a statement of faith 32. Challenge thought patterns that are not serving you. 33. Intend to Create What You Want
- What you believe creates your reality.
- Your feelings are fueled by your thoughts.
- Whatever you say after " I Am" defines you.
34. The CAB Principle
- Intentional creation is about focused action, not reactive, automatic behavior
SAFE 36. Creating What You Want
- Decide on what you want to be or achieve.
- Write it down in one clear statement.
- Feel what it will be like to have achieved your intention.
37. Your IT
- I am
- I have
- I intend.
38. What if its True?
39. Happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely upon what you think. --Dale Carnegie 40. About Your Speaker ThinkTheThoughts.com [email_address] 513-522-6057 613 Compton RoadCincinnati, Ohio 45231
- Debbie Ohl M.Msc., Ph.D is a speaker, educator, consultant, author, and successful entrepreneur.
- Debbies professional career spans nearly thirty years and includes diverse experiences ranging from that of a health care provider, business owner, business consultant, educator, author, and professional speaker and facilitator.
- Listen to Debbie on VoiceAmerica.com Variety Channel