itft - beaches in india
out of 12
Post on 08-Sep-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONImportant beach,GOA BEACHES,KERALA BEACHES,Kovalam Beach,Marai Beach,Varkala Beach,TAMIL NADU BEACHES,ORISSA BEACHES,Gopalpur On Sea,Paradeep Beach.
- Important beach Marina Beach is an urban beach in the city of Chennai, India, along the Bay of Bengal, part of the Indian Ocean. The beach runs from near Fort St. George in the north to Besant Nagar in the south, a distance of 13 km (8.1 mi), making it the longest beach in the country and the world's second longest. Maharashtra is having maximum number of beaches in India.
- GOA BEACHES Arambol Beach Baga Beach Palolem Beach Calangute Benaulim Candolim Chapora Beach Dona Paula Miramar, Panaji Anjuna Beach Vagator Beach Varca Beach
- KERALA BEACHES Kovalam Beach Marai Beach Kumarakom Beach Fort Kochi Beach Varkala Beach
- Kovalam Beach Kovalam is a beach town by the Arabian Sea in Thiruvananthapuram city, Kerala, India, located around 16 km from the city center.
- Marai Beach Marari Beach is a beach in Alappuzha District of Kerala, India. Barely 11 km from Alappuzha (Alleppey) town, this sleepy little village (also called Mararikulam), is an idyllic location for a vacation
- Varkala Beach Varkala Beach also known as Papanasam beach is a beach in Varkala, Thiruvananthapuram. The word Papanasam means wash away sins.
- TAMIL NADU BEACHES Mahabalipuram Beach Rameshwaram Beach Kanyakumari Beach Covelong Beach
- ORISSA BEACHES The long coastal belt of Orissa offers some of the finest white sand beaches in the world. The Puri beach is the main venue for countless pilgrims. Gopalpur On Sea Chandipur Beach Paradeep Beach Puri Beach
- Gopalpur On Sea Gopalpur is a town and a Notified Area Council on the Bay of Bengal coast in Ganjam district in the southern part of Odisha, India. Once a commercial port, it is now a famous sea beach and tourist destination around 15 km from Berhampur
- Paradeep Beach On the confluence of the river Mahanadi and the Bay of Bengal, Paradeep is a beautiful beach. The beach is famous for its clear blue water, green forest, stones along side the beach, Visitor can spend some hours by frolicking in the lovely indigo water. The scenic location of the beach gives an ideal destination for tour.
View more >