iphoneography: what you need to take great pictures (part two)
Click here to load reader
Post on 20-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. iPhoneography: By: Cashforiphones.comhttp://www.cashforiphones.com/cfi/news/article/iphoneography_what_you_need_to_take_great_pictures_part_two
- 2. Now that you know what the cameraof the iPhone 4S can do, its time totake a look at the best iPhone cameraaccessories you can get. Theyreguaranteed to take your photographycreativity to the next level.
- 3. OWLE Bubo The OWLE Bubo is an aluminum iPhonecamera mount and stabilizer. It has atwo handed grip, andinterchangeable 37 mm wide anglemacro lens. It also has four tripod mountpoints, an extended microphone and anaccessory mount. You can get this accessory for 170 dollars.
- 4. Olloclip The Ollolclip is a three in onecamera lens. You get a fish eye, wide angle and macro lens in onecompact package. The Olloclipattaches itself to the side of youriPhone, but the downside is that itsnot compatible with any cases orscreen protectors. This is great for starters, because it sellsfor only 70 dollars.
- 5. SLR Mount by Photojojo This accessory makes your iPhone look like a real camera. In fact, using it in public would probably make you look silly. You might as well get a real DSLR camera! Thanks to Photojojo, you can turn your iPhone into a pseudo DLSR camera by buying their SLR Mount. You can attach Canon EOS or Nikon SLR lenses to it. If youre already an experienced photographer, then you should consider getting this accessory. The SLR Mount is available for 249 dollars.
- 6. Factron Quattro While most iPhone camera accessoriesarent compatible with a protectivecase, the Factron Quattro blends theminto one package. It features a protective case made fromduralumin, an aluminum alloy used inaircrafts. It has a camera mount that canfit several interchangeable lenses. Theseinclude close up, wide angle, fish eye, other variations of those three. The case even has calfskin leather at theback to make sure it grips to whateversurface you place your iPhone into. This is great if youre looking for aniPhoneography accessory that alsoprotects the device. You can get this for257 dollars.
- 7. 6X Fixed Optical Zoom Lensby USB Fever If youre a concertgoer, then this is the perfect lens for you. The lens has a fixed 6X zoom, so its useful for taking pictures far away. This is great if you find the zoom of the camera lacking. It also comes with a clear case where you can attach the lens and a neck strap too. You can get this accessory for only 20 dollars.
- 8. Glif by Studio Neat If you already have a tripod, thenthis simple accessory is for you. The Glif is made of rubberized plasticand it has a thread that can fit intomost standard tripod mounts. It alsofunctions as a tabletop stand forsome hands free viewing whenwatching videos or reading stuff. You can get it for only 20 dollarsfrom their website.
- 9. Conclusion While there are plenty of otheriPhone camera accessories outthere, this is the best list. It featuresdifferent products with different usesand prices. Note that all of these products arefor the iPhone 4, but they can beused for the iPhone 4S. That beingsaid, you should sell your iPhone 4right now so you can use theseaccessories on your 4S. Youll be aphotographer in no time at all.
- 10. Related Links Sell iPhone For Cash Cashforiphones News Site Cashforiphones Fan Page @cash4_iphoneshttp://www.cashforiphones.com/cfi/news/article/iphoneography_what_you_need_to_take_great_pictures_part_two