How To Make Twisted Cord
out of 11
Post on 17-Aug-2014
- How to:
- make twisted cord
- All you need is some embroidery floss, pearl 8, or crochet cotton or lovely fine yarn & yourself.
- Step 2:
- Cut lengths of thread about 3 times longer than you want your finished cord. Ive used 4 strands for this cord but I probably prefer 2 strands for a more delicate finish.
- Step 3:
- Tie a knot at each end of your strands.
- Step 4:
- And tape one end to the table.
- Step 5:
- Slip a pen or pencil through the other end of the strands, stand back so that the strands are taught & start twisting & twisting & twisting. I twist clockwise.
- Step 6:
- Youll know when youve twisted enough because the cord will start to twist on itself when you step forward.
- Step 7:
- Place one finger in the middle of your twist & then bring the end you were twisting to the end taped to the table..
- Step 8:
- YIKES that doesnt look right! Its OK dont panic.
- Step 9:
- Knot the ends together & just run your thumb & forefinger up & down the cord a few times.
- Step 10:
- There you have it. Perfectly twisted cord ready for your next crafty application. How gorgeous round around a moleskin?
View more >
How to Make a Paracord Bracelet - Junior Forest Resources/paracord bracelet.pdf · How to Make a 550-Cord…
How Straighten Twisted Pair Wire Crimp ... - Datacom Straighten Twisted Pair Wire 1) ... Kit includes professional tools to terminate both coax and twisted pair cables. ... Make your own HDMI cables