How To Make A Great
out of 9
Post on 27-May-2015
- 1. A GOURMET RECIPE FROM MICHAEL TORRES How to make a Great PBJ
- Crunchy peanut butter
- Homemade strawberry jam
- Two slices of white bread
3. Tools Needed
- Open the jars of peanut butter and jam
- Spread peanut butter on one slice of bread with a knife
- Use a spoon to get jam and spread it on the other slice of bread
- Put two slices together and cut sandwich in half
- Put sandwich and a plate
- Pour a glass of milk
5. Why use strawberry jam?
- 100 children and adults were surveyed to find out what goes best with peanut butter. 33 selected grape jelly, 11 honey, 46 strawberry jam and sliced.
6. Occasions for Eating
- School lunches
- Birthday parties
- Visits from persnickety grandchildren
- Late night snacks
- At the pool
7. Enjoyyour sandwich! WOW! 8. THE END 9.
View more >