how to create a photo blanket
Post on 11-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONUsing the latest technology, your favorite picture is specially dyed into a photo blanket, photo bedding, photo pillows, photo dog beds or whatever you want. A high-quality custom photo product will make you bedroom first class and you will not find a sharper, more vividly colored photo product than ours! You can choose from our photo gallery or your own photos to make bedspreads, duvets, blankets, throws, pillow shams, or throw pillows! We are number one for photo blankets and throws!
- 1.HOW TO CREATE A PHOTO BLANKET ATWWW.VISIONBEDDING.COM A Step-By-Step Guide to the Perfect Personalized Blanket Gift
2. STEP ONE:PURCHASE YOURPHOTO BLANKET
- Begin by choosing the photo blanket of your choice.
- There are 3 common photo blanket sizes:
- 30x40 inch Lap Blanket
- 60x50 inch Throw Blanket
- 60x72 inch Bed Blanket
- Add your desired photo blanket to your shopping cart.
3. STEP TWO: LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT
- After completing your photo blanket purchase, make sure youre logged into yourVisionBedding account .
- In your account you will notice a Product(s) Require Designs.
- When you are ready,
- click that link, and it
- will take you to our
- online creation tool.
4. STEP THREE:CHOOSE PHOTO BLANKET LAYOUT OPTION
- You will notice that you have several layout options for your photo blanket collage. Simply begin by clicking on the one you like best.
- Important:We offer landscape as well as portrait layouts for all our collage options.
Photo Blanket Collage Layouts 5. STEP FOUR: UPLOAD YOUR PHOTOS
- Click on an empty box to upload your
- photos. Uploading is easy just make
- sure you follow the picture requirements.
- PICTURE REQUIREMENTS: 1. Pictures MUST be in JPEG format (example is yourfilename.jpg) 2. It is best to use files that are larger than 500k in size. 3. If you scan in your photos please scan them in at 300 DPI resolution to ensure a quality photo blanket.
6. STEP FIVE: CROP EACH PICTURE TO FIT YOUR PHOTO BLANKET
- You will be able to crop your photos using our online photo cropping tool.
Online Photo Cropping Tool
- Simply enlarge (or shrink) the box by clicking the zoom in or zoom out button. (Your photos will be cropped to the correct size and proportions automatically)
7. STEP SIX: CHOOSE PHOTO BLANKET BORDER, COLOR & SIZE
- You will be allowed to choose a one, two , or three inch border for your blanket.
- You will also be able to choose nearly any color you desire for the border or you can choose one of our custom designed borders.
8. STEP SEVEN: ADDING TEXT TO YOUR PHOTO BLANKET
- Adding text is simple with VisionBedding's text tool, simply type in the text you want, choose the color and font and click the text preview button.
- Click update text preview button and ensure that text is generally in the right location.
- You will need to double check your text on the final large preview to make sure it is correct!
Type Your Text Here! IMPORTANT: 9. STEP EIGHT: PREVIEWING YOUR PHOTO BLANKET DESIGN
- After you have chosen text, border, and backing options, you will need to name and preview your final photo blanket design.
- Previewing your final design at full size will ensure that your photo blanket pictures are good quality and that any text and border colors are just how you want them.
10. STEP EIGHT: COMPLETING YOUR DESIGN
- IMPORTANT:When you are finished with your photo blanket and have previewed it at full size make sure you click Complete Design.We can then access your image and get it into production.
Get started making myPhoto BlanketsNOW!