Holiday Marketing Strategies That Work
Post on 26-Jan-2015
DESCRIPTIONwindow signs,retail,business,window clings,vinyl decals,stickers,signs,signage,banner, vinyl banner,how to,diy
- 1. Custom Window Signs, Car Signs & Banners
2. Holiday Marketing
Strategies That Work
- The holidays are a very-important time in the retail industry.
4. As customers are shopping for the perfect gift, businesses amp up their marketing to reach a wider audience.
- There are many different strategies and ways to approach the
holidays. Here are some that are successful.
5. Create a Festive Atmosphere
- Customers should see that your store has the holiday spirit.
6. Play holiday music and decorate your store to match the look and feel of the holiday.
- Window clings are a helpful product to display holiday images
because they have no adhesive.
- When the holiday is over, you can peel off the clings and store
them for next year.
7. Wish Lists
- Creating a wish list is the perfect way to simplify the holiday
- The recipient can preselect exactly what they want, and the
purchaser doesnt have to decide what to get.
- Post vinyl decals at your checkout counters letting customers
know that you offer a wish list service.
8. Gift With Purchase
- Have specials and promotions during the holidays that encourage
customers to buy.
- A gift with purchase is a great idea because customers see that
theyre getting more for the money.
- The customer is more-inclined to make the purchase because
they will receive something extra.
- Promote your gift with purchase using large vinyl banners
hanging above your storefront and inside your store.
9. Gift Cards
- Gift cards secure holiday sales since they are spent in-store.
10. Encourage unsure gift-givers to purchase a gift card, that way the recipient can get exactly what they want.
- When the recipient redeems his/her gift card, you have a chance
to up-sell them on even more merchandise.
- Make your gift cards very noticeable during the holidaysright
next to your cash registers.
11. Postcard Mailers
- If youre looking for ways to get customers in your store during
the holidays, a postcard mailer is a great choice.
- Postcards are very affordable and can be used to feature your
- Include a deadline for savings so that customers are encouraged
to come in right away!
12. Feel like an expert now? Great!
Order your window signs today at
Still have questions? We can help!
Visit us online at www.signazon.com