goran bjornberg engage
Post on 17-Jan-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. THE JOURNEY BACK AND FORTH
How to involve children in the process of staging a childrens exhibition?
2. GRAN BJRNBERGHEAD OF TOUR PRODUCTION AND PEDAGOGYRIKSUTSTLLNINGAR/SWEDISH TRAVELLING EXHIBITIONS
engage Nottingham 2010
3. Swedish TravellingExhibitions
National agencyEstablished 1965
Social and geographicalequality
Based in Gotland since 2008
4. Swedish TravellingExhibitions
Main target today
5. Swedish TravellingExhibitions
to develop the exhibition mediumBy producingtravellingexhibitions and educations
6. THE JOURNEY BACK AND FORTH
An exhibition for childrenabout the Prehistoric age, the present and the future!
An expedition intoprehistory and futureinviting to play and fantasy!
An exhibitionstimulatingmostsenses and supporting different learningstyles!
An exhibitionwherechildrens fantasy meets science and contemporary art!
A collaborationprojectbetween STE and Historiska Museet (The Museum of National Antiquities)
7. Aims of the exhibition
To develop the medium of the exhibition by the use of ADVISORS, a group of four boys and three girls aged 8-11 years, being involved from the start of the exhibition process.
The exhibition should enhance and respect the childrens view point in every aspect of the process. By letting children meet professional producers, technicians, artists and designers, as well as educational staff at an early stage in the process, the children will influence the final result.
8. The exhibitions point of departure is THE JOURNEY time travels, journeys of exploration, imagination trips-to inspire children to use their inventiveness and imagination.
10. .. workingtogether with the curator
11. .. and with the pedagogue
12. Travel memories
Result of a workshop
13. Workshop with artists
14. Meeting the designer
15. Jonas from
16. Working with MaisonBeton in the studio
17. Meeting the artist group
18. Solving problems together with Kollektivet Livet
19. (The Start)
20. Trying out digital technique
22. 23. Howdochildrenmove in an exhibition?
24. Testing of tools
25. 26. RFID
27. A real artefact
28. You canneverguesswhat this meansif you read it in
800 000 years!!!!!!!!
29. THE JOURNEY BACK AND FORTH
opens in Stockholm on April 9th 2011Welcome!
30. THANK YOU!