Google App Engine Google Apps
out of 8
Post on 02-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Google App Engine in Google Apps Deploying Google App Engine applications to Google Apps +
- 2. 1. Restrict your App Engine app to members of your Google Apps domain marzianiccolai.com 1. pick an app id 2. name your app 3. enter your domain
- 3. 2. Click "Versions" in the left nav...
- 4. 3. Press "Add domain" to enter your Google Apps domain name marzianiccolai.com
- 5. 4. Accept the terms and conditions
- 6. 5. Your App Engine app is now listed in your Google Apps control panel (at url: my-app-id.appspot.com)
- 7. 6. Your Google Apps users can now log in to your App Engine app with their Google Apps credentials
- 8. 7. One more thing: in addition to your-app.appspot.com , you can set up your-app.yourdomain.com
View more >
Creating a Hello App Using Google App Engine. What are Google apps? Apps is an abbreviation for application. An app is a piece of software. It can run.
Introduction to Google App Engine. 2 Google App Engine Does one thing well: running web apps Simple app configuration Scalable Secure.
Google AppEngine. Google App Engine enables you to build and host web apps on the same systems that power Google applications. App Engine offers fast.