from your website to your tweets: maintaining an ethical online presence
out of 21
Post on 05-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONIf you are a helping professional struggling with the maze of the internet this workshop is for you! Therapists and Coaches, Social Services administrators- learn how to master you or your agencys online presence without compromising your ethics or placing your clients confidential information at risk.
- 1. From Your Website to Your Tweets Maintaining an Ethical Online Presence DeeAnna Merz Nagel April 12, 2013 Ridgeview Institute
- 2. Basic Internet FunctionsWeb Literacy: The Basics
- 3. Websites and Web 1.0Informational WebsitesFinding information(Google is your friend)Mayo ClinicPsychCentralDirectories
- 4. Online Communication
- 5. Web 2.0 and BeyondWhat is Web 2.0/3.0?BigThink: Web 3.0
- 6. How Teachers Use Web 2.0Brave New World Wide Web
- 7. Niche Marketing
- 8. Social Media is Your Newspaper Column!
- 9. How Change Agents Can Use Web 2.0
- 10. Components of a Website
- 11. Blogging
- 12. Tweeting
- 13. Facebook- Should you or not?
- 14. Linkedin
- 15. The Social Media Triangle
- 16. Its why they call it the web
- 17. What about Ethics?Are ethicalresponsibilities differentfor coaches andtherapists, doctors andnurses?
- 18. Ethical AdvertisingSell Yourself without Selling Out! Squeeze Pages Email Campaigns Website Copy Network Spamming Testimonials
- 19. Ethical Social Networking
- 20. Where to from here?Additional ResourcesDr. Keely KolmesDr. Kevin PhoTILT Magazine
View more >