From Your Website to Your Tweets: Maintaining an Ethical Online Presence
out of 21
Post on 05-Dec-2014
DESCRIPTIONIf you are a helping professional struggling with the maze of the internet this workshop is for you! Therapists and Coaches, Social Services administrators- learn how to master you or your agencys online presence without compromising your ethics or placing your clients confidential information at risk.
- 1. From Your Website to Your Tweets Maintaining an Ethical Online Presence DeeAnna Merz Nagel April 12, 2013 Ridgeview Institute
- 2. Basic Internet FunctionsWeb Literacy: The Basics
- 3. Websites and Web 1.0Informational WebsitesFinding information(Google is your friend)Mayo ClinicPsychCentralDirectories
- 4. Online Communication
- 5. Web 2.0 and BeyondWhat is Web 2.0/3.0?BigThink: Web 3.0
- 6. How Teachers Use Web 2.0Brave New World Wide Web
- 7. Niche Marketing
- 8. Social Media is Your Newspaper Column!
- 9. How Change Agents Can Use Web 2.0
- 10. Components of a Website
- 11. Blogging
- 12. Tweeting
- 13. Facebook- Should you or not?
- 14. Linkedin
- 15. The Social Media Triangle
- 16. Its why they call it the web
- 17. What about Ethics?Are ethicalresponsibilities differentfor coaches andtherapists, doctors andnurses?
- 18. Ethical AdvertisingSell Yourself without Selling Out! Squeeze Pages Email Campaigns Website Copy Network Spamming Testimonials
- 19. Ethical Social Networking
- 20. Where to from here?Additional ResourcesDr. Keely KolmesDr. Kevin PhoTILT Magazine
View more >
BUILDING AN ONLINE PRESENCE AND USING IT TO YOUR a Strong Online Presence Your practice website is an important component to your overall online presence, and is an opportunity ... but we’re here to help.
Redesigning your website using Online Presence Builder Redesigning your website using Online Presence Builder Page 5 of 16 3 Back up your Website Before you begin refreshing your website, we highly recommend that you make a backup of your current
Growing Your Online Footprint: An Ethical Approach to Building a Powerful and Influential Online Presence through Social Media and Blogging
GETTING THE MOST FROM YOUR WEBSITE - Failte THE MOST FROM YOUR WEBSITE ... Terminology 4 Video Tutorials 4 ... Maintaining Your Website — Content Management 29