From Your Website to Your Tweets: Maintaining an Ethical Online Presence
out of 21
Post on 05-Dec-2014
DESCRIPTIONIf you are a helping professional struggling with the maze of the internet this workshop is for you! Therapists and Coaches, Social Services administrators- learn how to master you or your agencys online presence without compromising your ethics or placing your clients confidential information at risk.
- 1. From Your Website to Your Tweets Maintaining an Ethical Online Presence DeeAnna Merz Nagel April 12, 2013 Ridgeview Institute
- 2. Basic Internet FunctionsWeb Literacy: The Basics
- 3. Websites and Web 1.0Informational WebsitesFinding information(Google is your friend)Mayo ClinicPsychCentralDirectories
- 4. Online Communication
- 5. Web 2.0 and BeyondWhat is Web 2.0/3.0?BigThink: Web 3.0
- 6. How Teachers Use Web 2.0Brave New World Wide Web
- 7. Niche Marketing
- 8. Social Media is Your Newspaper Column!
- 9. How Change Agents Can Use Web 2.0
- 10. Components of a Website
- 11. Blogging
- 12. Tweeting
- 13. Facebook- Should you or not?
- 14. Linkedin
- 15. The Social Media Triangle
- 16. Its why they call it the web
- 17. What about Ethics?Are ethicalresponsibilities differentfor coaches andtherapists, doctors andnurses?
- 18. Ethical AdvertisingSell Yourself without Selling Out! Squeeze Pages Email Campaigns Website Copy Network Spamming Testimonials
- 19. Ethical Social Networking
- 20. Where to from here?Additional ResourcesDr. Keely KolmesDr. Kevin PhoTILT Magazine
View more >
Basic rules for maintaining your accordion - diato.org ?· Basic rules for maintaining your accordion…
Expanding Your Market: Maintaining Accessible Features ?· Expanding Your Market Maintaining Accessible…
Maintaining your Compressor in demanding ?· Maintaining your Compressor in demanding environments Date…
viewMake your tweets more visible by using relevant hashtags and tagging other accounts by including their handle name (i.e. @VisitIOW) within your tweets.