find the wines and wineries from around the world
out of 6
Post on 15-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. We, at VineAdvisor, hope all opinions find a voice in the comments and Happy Hour section, which combined with information on wine and foodpairing, will help wine drinkers make informed decisions and have an enhanced wine drinking experience.
- 2. Most of the vineyards are located in Western Australia, Southern Australia, New South Wales, Tasmania, Queensland, and Victoria. The regions in each state produce different varieties and styles of wine. The wine reflects the particular climate, topography, and soil. the major varieties grown are Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Merlot, Semillon, Pinot noir, Riesling, and Sauvignon blanc. In Western Australia you will find some of the countrys most famous world-class and award-winning wineries. The youngest region within Western Australia is Swan Valley.
- 3. Its that time of the year again; Vancouver International Wine Festival has come to town. The country in focus this year is Australia. With over 60 designated wine regions, the land from down under has produced a large number of award winning wines.
- 4. Wine Leaders 90% of American wines come from California, making the state the leading wine producer in the country. A large range of wines are grown in California, but the two most heavily planted varietals are Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- 5. Wine Style: The Chef and The Sommelier Foodies Beware Wine and food are meant to be together. These mouth-watering pairings must be tried to spice up meal time.
- 6. Visit Us: Facebook twitter pinterest vineadvisor.com
View more >