farm tales: the mouse trap
out of 19
Post on 19-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONA simple presentation for farmers to learn the importance of organization, coordination and complementation to solve community problems.
- FARM TALES No Mouse is an island No Mouse is an island
- In a faraway farm, there lived happily a farmer and hisIn a faraway farm, there lived happily a farmer and his wife but they were annoyed by a small family of mice who also lived in the farm
- One day, from inside his mouse hole, the mouse discovered . that the farmer received a gift at the mailbox !mailbox ! Aha! What could it be ??? Cheese? Chocolates? Tarts?
- When the gift was opened. It yielded a MOUSE TRAP !MOUSE TRAP !
- Frantic. The mouse ran to the chicken to say: Hey the farmer has a MOUSE TRAP ! What will we do? MOUSE TRAP !? Huh! It is none of my concern
- Sad about the chickens indifference, the mouse ran to the pig and said: Hey the farmer has a MOUSE TRAP ! What will we do? MOUSE TRAP !? Hmph.I am too big to be caught in it
- Sad about the pigs indifference, the mouse ran to the cow and said: Hey the farmer has a MOUSE TRAP ! What will we do? MOUSE TRAP !? It is none of my problem ! Moooooooo.
- On that night the mouse trap was set with a yummy piece of cheese
- In the morning. The farmers wife exclaimed ! There is something caughtThere is something caught in the MOUSE TRAP !
- Only to find out. is was a SNAKE that got caught in the MOUSE TRAP The vicious snake bit the farmers wife !The vicious snake bit the farmers wife !
- The farmers wife fell seriously ill and she needed nutritious food.. as advised by the doctor
- The farmer slaughtered the chicken to make soup for his ailing wifefor his ailing wife
- Friends and relatives visited the farmers wife everyday towife everyday to comfort and wish her well
- The farmer slaughtered and roasted the pig . to feed the many visitors everyday!the many visitors everyday!
- Unfortunately, the farmers wife died and more relatives and friendsdied and more relatives and friends came for the wake and funeral
- Alas. the farmer had to slaughter the cow in order to feed the gueststhe cow in order to feed the guests who sympathized with them.
- The mouse trap problem proved toThe mouse trap problem proved to be an issue that concerned all the other farm animals not only the mouse.
- Every problem has its effect and chain of effects that involves not only one person or group of persons . but the whole community. Problem solving entails an analysis of its cause and effects that should lead to acause and effects that should lead to a solution and needs everybodys participation.
- Thank You !Thank You !
View more >