f2f f2f f2f f2f d ville face to face ladibug document camera kristi bell deborah trujillo...
Embed Size (px)
Face to Face
Ladibug Document Camera
Kristi BellDeborah TrujilloInstructional Technology Duncanville ISD
1. Log into Eduphoria Workshop http://eduphoria.duncanvilleisd.org/
2. Click My Portfolio in left column.
3. Expand current year.
4. Choose this workshop.
5. Click Instructor Notes.
6. Double click the attached presentation.
Download the presentation
Learn how to connect the doc cam to get best resolution.
Explore the features of the camera.
Gain ideas on integrating the doc cam into the classroom.
• 1 Document camera• 1 Red Lumens bag• 2 HDMI cables• 1 USB cable• 1 VGA cable• 3 Microscope attachments• 1 Remote with lanyard• 1 Remote holder
Be prepared to turn in all items at the end of the year.
Total Cost $466.00
VGA Out to Projector
USB Out to Computer
VGA In from the Computer
On bottom of document camera change theDIP Switch settings:
1 = down2 = up3 = down4 = down
VGA to Document Camera
USB from Document Camera to Computer
Two Options for Use
#1 Operate the document camera independent of the computer.
#2 Operate the document camera using Ladibug software.
Press SOURCE button on document camera or on remote.
Select a Directory
1. Click DIRECTORY in left menu.
2. Navigate where you wish to store captured photos/videos.
Stores in My Documents > Ladibug 2.0 folder unless user chooses a different location.
1. Click CAPTURE button to take a still image.
2. If buttons are grayed out, select the PREVIEW button.
Capture an Image
Press Preview button to return to full menu.
1. Click RECORD button to record a video.
2. If buttons are grayed out, select the RECORD button again.
Record a Video
Record button After recording, press Record button again to return to full menu.
Lesson Ideas Project on whiteboard. Student use dry erase marker to fill
in answers and annotations.
Use time-lapse to record changes during an experiment.
Share live animals.
Record lessons in advance for use in a learning center or a flipped classroom.
Use Zoom to enlarge information for visually impaired.
Create and archive lessons and post them online. *Be mindful of copyright when posting annotated worksheets
Create documentary footage of discussions.
Turn the doc cam up to use as a web cam to record student-created speeches, foreign languages, etc.
*Be mindful of student photo/video releases.
Create stop-motion animation using time-lapse photography.
Connect to a Microscope
Using independently – No computer.
Using Ladibug software.
How to connect the doc cam to get best resolution.
The features of the camera.
Ideas on integrating the doc cam into the classroom.
Before You Leave
PLEASE, TAKE A MOMENT TO FILL OUT A SURVEY ABOUT THIS TRAINING.
Training Title: Doc Camhttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/1P-AxFsMhGTrB1diNYk5SCFVR3I4q_y7-_J55t10Nluk/viewform