earthquake sichuan china - dont know and do know
out of 26
Post on 18-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. I dont know how deep you know this disaster. But I know you will be deeply shocked.
- 2. I dont know how many towns were destroyed. But I know many people lost their home.
- 3. I dont know how does the house looks like before. But I know the old is not able to rebuild by himself.
- 4. I dont know how many schools collapsed. But I know at that time many classrooms were full of students.
- 5. I dont know why here is a schoolbage. But I know it must belong to one child.
- 6. I dont know whether this mother saw her child still alive finally. But I know the child is the treasure of every family.
- 7. But I know this mother has already been crying here for a long time. I dont know when was this child found already dead.
- 8. I dont know how many people are still under the ruins . But I kn ow most of them will not survive.
- 9. I dont know under the ruin the hands belong to a girl or boy. B ut I know the hands are eager to touch her or his parents again.
- 10. I dont know what is time now. But I know it is a horrible time.
- 11. I dont know the exact reason why they embraced tightly. But I know there must be some reason.
- 12. I dont know what is the man looking for. But I know the possibility is quite low.
- 13. I dont know why they are crying But I know the tear is from their heart.
- 14. I dont know this child can survive or not. But I know in her little heart theres already a deep slot.
- 15. I dont know how long did this man already speed under the ruin. But I know he is already very lucky in the earth quake.
- 16. I dont know what did the finger language means by this nurse. But I know it doesnt mean victory.
- 17. I dont know the drive already escaped or not. But I know the road was already completely blocked.
- 18. I dont know where they are marching to. But I know where they are coming fromhome.
- 19. I dont know whether they can have a good sleep here or not. But I know they dont have other choices right now.
- 20. I dont know how many people are here. But I know big trouble will happen if no water and food supply.
- 21. I dont know how did this man escaped from the collapse. But I know it is not an easy way now and future.
- 22. I dont know whats the destination for them. But I know at this time only they can help themselves.
- 23. I dont know where here is. But I know it is not their home.
- 24. I dont know whether these babies can realize the tou gh situation. But I know w hen they grow up their parents will tell th em the story.
- 25. I dont know what are they thinking about. But I know in their mind there is still hopes.
- 26. Give your help hand, warm the heart of the people who are in the big trouble, support them to gain the courage of life, and rebuild the bright future
View more >